Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRAKEN down for 24 hours!! Worst exchange ever for me...  (Read 1016 times)
JammyJimmy69

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

jimmi jimmi jimmi, you are the bigest layer that i see in the internet, in the Internetforum worldwide.
i think you sit with your fat belly and bald head for the Laptop and are angry......

Shame on you, you write shit, and dont help when people ask or are affrayed.

Realy, shame you!

But i must lough when i write this, what you post Yesterday:

......a russian Hacker stole Kraken,

YES Jamie, Yes  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry, can you repeat that in English please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

jimmi jimmi jimmi, you are the bigest layer that i see in the internet, in the Internetforum worldwide.
i think you sit with your fat belly and bald head for the Laptop and are angry......

Shame on you, you write shit, and dont help when people ask or are affrayed.

Realy, shame you!

But i must lough when i write this, what you post Yesterday:

......a russian Hacker stole Kraken,

YES Jamie, Yes  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, you should be honored. People are creating new accounts to fuck with you now. LOL

dave66

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

tssssss, common, try write in German without google translate!!!

i am sure you didnt can this!

google translate can everybody......

Why you are still here? Yesterday you write you are done with "here" and please to delete your account........and now?  

You lose  Cheesy

Why do you not be a Men enough and say/write:

I litle Jimmi was not Right with my Posts, Sorry Guys!

(sorry for my joke with "little" but in my eyes you are so poor and little)

i go now from this englisch speak thread, its not for me, and the Fakts are now cleared, Kraken is now working, no hack or  scam exit.

Really, i knew now, no more 70k euros in coins keep lie on a exchange to trade Wink

by,
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

tssssss, common, try write in German without google translate!!!

i am sure you didnt can this!

google translate can everybody......

Why you are still here? Yesterday you write you are done with "here" and please to delete your account........and now?  

You lose  Cheesy

Why do you not be a Men enough and say/write:

I litle Jimmi was not Right with my Posts, Sorry Guys!

(sorry for my joke with "little" but in my eyes you are so poor and little)

i go now from this englisch speak thread, its not for me, and the Fakts are now cleared, Kraken is now working, no hack or  scam exit.

Really, i knew now, no more 70k euros in coins keep lie on a exchange to trade Wink

by,

Whatever!

Anybody that says they didn't lose profit during Kraken's outage is a liar!

It doesn't matter what I say, but only an idiot would stay with Kraken now.

I did make a lot of money as soon as it came up by doing this:

Buy XBT with ETH.

Buy REP with XBT, but keep refreshing the order page until you see 1 REP = 0.001 XBT and make sure you have the same price when entering 2FA code. Voila! REP for £11.00!

Repeat until you only see 1 REP = 0.006 XBT and then close the order screen.

Log off and on again and keep doing this.

I managed to get over 500 free REP (£37,000 worth) by doing this before Kraken noticed and closed the loophole.

As soon as I could, I moved everything to my cold wallet. Kraken sent me an email telling me off and that they will investigate. I didn't reply and then deleted the email and have now set up a rule to delete all email from Kraken. It serves them right for the shit they caused over the last few days!

Yes, Kraken... I ripped you off so go fuck yourselves!
dave66

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Oh my God.
i wish you, you find in future still with you and find a way to have a good live and family.
I make in my past many mistakes, i make many bad things in darknet, i have do this for money, i make much money with darknet Things, and the end f the game?
It was time. i lose Time of my Life for very importend Things.....
My wife, my children....
Now i sit here in a 2 Room Appartment and have nothing what is importend.

Money make not Happy, and you can lose your Time/People who you love......

For what? One/twoYear Money making in Internet with a little or big scam, and then you can you lose All in one Week when you greedy.....

by Jammy
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

As soon as I could, I moved everything to my cold wallet.

Moved how? What the fuck are you talking about?

FAlvarez

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

He couldn't. The withdrawals are disabled.

And I don't believe his scheme would have worked. If you want to buy tokens, you're buying it from other people, not from Kraken, Kraken is just only a trading platform. So what he possibly could do - buy them cheaper from people that were agreeing to sell it on that price (placed limit orders), there is no crime doing that and no necessity to escape Kraken after these actions. We all do the same - buy at one price and sell at other, every day.

Strange guy.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Hey all I have some funds stuck on kraken, yesterday I read on here that the withdraws will be disabled for 12 hours it has been over 12 hour s and the withdraws are still disabled, does anyone have an idea on when they will be enabled again?

Thanks
FAlvarez

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Hey all I have some funds stuck on kraken, yesterday I read on here that the withdraws will be disabled for 12 hours it has been over 12 hour s and the withdraws are still disabled, does anyone have an idea on when they will be enabled again?

Thanks

Here you go, mate:

Quote from: kraken
Update - Our highest priority now is getting withdrawals back online. We expect to be able to reopen withdrawals no later than 01:00 AM UTC Monday (5:00 PM PT Sunday).
Jan 14, 18:29 UTC
https://status.kraken.com/
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

It will be great to see Kraken get through this challenging period of exponential growth.

Scaling something like this in such a way takes a great deal of effort. More than most people will ever understand.
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Easy, by using the Ledger applet. Do you want me to post the blockchain proof?
JammyJimmy69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

It will be great to see Kraken get through this challenging period of exponential growth.

Scaling something like this in such a way takes a great deal of effort. More than most people will ever understand.

I'd like to see them go under. What they did this week was unforgiveable. They know full well that a lot will be withdrawing asap. I have my REP left in there and that's being moved the moment I can. Then they can fuck right off! Anybody dealing with Kraken after this are foolish or bonkers.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

Don't talk crap! Kraken has been unreliable for a very long time and this is the last straw for 99% of us. It's now big news and there's no way that they'll ever recover from this. We have to accept that all funds on Kraken have gone down with the company. Due to lots of expected law suits against them, they'll have no choice but to file for Chapter 11 next week. They have collapsed and will never be seen again. This could force other exchanges to freeze activities until regulation is in place.

This is the "Big One" that'll put an end to easy crypto profits. I'm selling everything this weekend as I now want out. I've made enough money to not have to work again. Others are not so lucky and face financial ruin due to Kraken.

We can assure you that no funds were lost and all client's funds were and are safe. We were not hacked, as per your previous messages and our new trading engine is live.

Enjoy the free trading until the end of the month!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

I had just sent $2500 to kraken when it shut down for a cople of days, when it went up again and I signed back up my $ 2500 were still there. I traded them and could withdraw the next day. I kept cool and never panicked, even after reading the alarmist posts on this thread.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Absolutely, "Krappen" will never recover from this. Just make sure you take everything out the moment it's back up before the mass exodus starts. Once people start bailing out, Kraken will lose all revenue and will have to close. I reckon they'll be gone within 2 weeks.

This whole thing stinks of a major hack or an inside job to steal all funds. The "update" is a smoke screen, don't be fobbed off by those cunts.

Seems like you were exaggerating this news, Kraken was not hacked. You should have some proofs before saying such allegations.
Look at Kraken site now, they even offer free trading fee until the end of the month, everyone have a chance to withdraw their funds now, or just continue their trading activity without have to pay fees.
Kraken surely noticed its users upset over the downtime, especially when markets have been extremely bearish so the company apologized for the downtime. For this reason from now and until January 31, the trading platform is giving customers zero fees for all unleveraged trades until January 31, 2018 (UTC). Additionally, the exchange is reducing margin position fees to 0.005 percent until the end of the month as well.
https://news.bitcoin.com/kraken-exchange-returns-after-longest-downtime-since-2013/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: