Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What reply did you get when you were trying to get someone involved in Cryptos?  (Read 319 times)
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

As many people here are saying, when I tried to get some friends into crypto most of them thought it was just a bubble or another scam. Funny thing is that the only friend who actually decided to invest something into it bought tron at 3 cents, like me, but he sold it at 25 cent (making quite a big profit) while I'm still holding during this awful bleeding phase for tron

I bet your mate's trust has been restored in Cryptos when he banked 8x profit lol  Grin
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

They usually recall Warren Buffet advise about cryptos...

Regards,
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I myself have been trying for a long time to attract to the forum and the crypto currency, but I gave up very quickly. But one of my friend for a long time resisted and did not believe in the possibility of crypto. But now she even understands me more and feels like a fish in the water.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

We tried to conduct a research on cryptocurrencies, my classmates and I, and got rejected because our professor thinks that crypto will die by the end of the year and we might have no idea of what we are doing. It is kind of sad because we are all interested in crypto and we really want to research about this.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

I don't try to get anyone involve in it, I guess Crypto world is not for everyone!  Grin
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Most people, I have talk with, say "Are you crazy? You don't know what this is and what is really doing on." After I make some of my friends read a little bit, now they ask questions all the time. I have one that invested some money already.

Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

Most people, I have talk with, say "Are you crazy? You don't know what this is and what is really doing on." After I make some of my friends read a little bit, now they ask questions all the time. I have one that invested some money already.

It's really odd,when people try to get you out of something they don't have a clue about...  Grin
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Its normal bro cause even me in my first time seeing bitcoin in internet i thought it was a scam also cause there are so many people complaining about bitcoin which is they spread the information about it that bitcoin is totally a scam and alot of ponzi on it. But when my friend discover about the good information about bitcoin. my mindset changed depends on what i gain from bitcoin. So i think their beliefs will change if they experience coverting bitcoin into fiat through banks.  Haha
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

I don't talk about it or try to involve anyone else.
The media talk about it, so if someone wants to find out how it works and what it really is, let them find out by themselves. Money is a sensitive matter, and crypto is a complicated thing. I don't have time to explain things (that I don't fully understand yet myself) to someone, and I don't want to be considered as responsible if someone does something stupid and lose money because of it.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Some of my relatives i told about crypto markets and how profitable they can be, but they think it is not something real, they think these are just online game and nothing solid so they are still not in, im sure they will regret it when they come on board after few years.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Trying to get other people to invest in something, including crypto, is a bad idea. It's just something you shouldn't do. Even financial advisors don't give advice unless asked, what makes people think they are qualified to give it? just because you made 100000x gains doesn't mean you are an expert.

I give them resources when they ask me, but I don't tell people to do anything. It can ruin relationships, it can ruin someone's life.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

when i first introduced it to my friends they were very skeptical and most of them are saying it is a big scam, it was also aired in our national telivision that it is scam to make it more worse. no one believe me at first but as soon as i was able buy new expensive things they begin to ask how i did it, now almost anyone i know are into cryptocurrencies.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I told it to some of my friends but they just laughed at me. I can't blame them since alot of 'fake-things' happened in our country lately. Though scams are just always around the corners but we can avoid such things with enough knowledge and information. It's just that they miss the chance to earn profits the most convinient and easier way.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

many people should have with the less on understanding as the use of returns as the shifts on differences of price with the crypto currency exchange market to gives of spares with the initials on beginning balance, that the developer might collects of same limit on number for all the unit of accounting as they were noted/to note with the blockchain server of their ledger book for all users of the coin.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

i was attempts to get involved my friends into cryptocurrencies world but they says that they're not believe me that bitcoin can give good opportunity to makes money even they says digital currencies has no value and no bright future because they says the currencies should have has a physical form not digital
Binaryman151

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

i told my dad to invest $10,000 in ethereum when it was 17 bucks. he didnt even though he could have. now hes kicking himself.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

People around me who doesn't know what a cryptocurrency is,thinking all of this are a scam and don't want to involve themselves with it.When they see the price at mid june 2017,they still doubt it,then i present them with proof of the money that i get with cryptocurrency,they say it's not worth it.Now,when they see the price grow x7 from mid june,they start bugging me to teach them how to start a crypto business,what a shameless bastard.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

They don't believe it. There are some who tried using it right after I expalimed it to them as long as you have proof of your own and you expereinced it on your own, then they will believe you. It is easy enough to explain something to other people when you are done using it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
eddysachs

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

Scared responses, most are paranoid of losing their investments, but the irony of it all is that we end up wasting our sacred money on a lot of irrelevant things. it would make good if you rather risk such money on an investment.
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

Scared responses, most are paranoid of losing their investments, but the irony of it all is that we end up wasting our sacred money on a lot of irrelevant things. it would make good if you rather risk such money on an investment.

I totally agree with you. Most people spend their money on stuff they really don't need,like a new version of the same phone orsmth...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: