Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta is a complete ripoff  (Read 240 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

The exchange floors associated with Delta are mostly non-potential. The fact that investors can send Token to the Delta and sell to others has made the cryptos rate drop sharply and hard to recover. So my advice is not to trade on Eltherdelta and Forkdelta, very risky and highly likely to lose all your cryptos.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

People try to use other exchanges as Etherdelta is a complete ripoff with all the stupid gas fees. Every move you need to do there you will be charged. They should be banned.

Also notice that, that is why I left it and just wait for my coins to get into other exchange etherdelta is the yobit of ethereum based token, but if your coin has a potential in the market it will soon get into popular soon, so it's better to just wait for a good exchange.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

yes it is a problem etherdelta has been a long time, I experienced even often make a deposit or withdrawal costs have been disconnected but the transaction is not successful it is a annoying thing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Yes you are right, but most of the coins listed on etherdelta and exchange have long been popular by some other investors, although etherdelta has its shortcomings such as lack of problem-solving, and is troublesome, many buyers take advantage of cheaper prices in etherdelta compared to other exchanges. I never use etherdelta, because I have experienced my missing coin problem, and once again every transaction we always charged even if the coins do not go into the wallet. Yes, all exchanges have flaws and advantages, so it depends on how you use them.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

People try to use other exchanges as Etherdelta is a complete ripoff with all the stupid gas fees. Every move you need to do there you will be charged. They should be banned.
That's true etherdelta is already ripoff so I think much better to shutdown that exchange so people can't trade their and they not lose their money because of that exchanges.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

yes it is a problem etherdelta has been a long time, I experienced even often make a deposit or withdrawal costs have been disconnected but the transaction is not successful it is a annoying thing

maybe it is because of your internet connection? Seems like you have a faulty connection , thats why your transactions are always disconected. in my case i have a stable connection at home , thats why i did not experience any problem when trading on etherdelta.

its also normal for the transaction to be pending after you make a trade but after a few minutes, the transaction will always be completed as long as your adress are correct.

overall etherdelta is a good exchange for alts and other ico coins. sites loading does not totally affect its performance.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

I think people use it because it is there you can find yourself every type of coin you might and the challenges it is facing is mostly faced by most decentralised exchange. Poor maintenance and poor customer support.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Yeah,etherdelta is dead! After the hacking incident on etherdelta last january i think, i never use etherdelta to trade my tokens. I didn't feel that my tokens are still secured when im using it even there is metamask. There are lots of exchange which is secured to trade in with low fees so should i still use it,

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

Everyone has the right to choose which exchange they wanted to trade and if the majority thinks that they are ripping off they wont be successful with their business, they are struggling after the hack they had but they still have a decent trading volume, their charges are much lesser than some centralized exchanges, decentralized exchange is the future and we need more exchanges with less charges,
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

I stop using website Etherdelta Due to Many unconfirmed Tranx. At high rates also.

Now i am using new website names Forkdelta an alternate of etherdelta.

https://forkdelta.github.io - its completly safe as it launched by github.io website.

every has a right to choose exchange. i donot force someone.
Always Use Ether wallet using google chrome extention And I login my Forkdelta account using metamask only. It saves me from Unknow tranx. 
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:51 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:39:32 AM by keycellko

I used etherdelta before. The gas fees are just crazy. They have a lot of coins listed but its just not fair to charge so much. After the hack i didn't use ed anymore. I never logged in to my account coz i was afraid my information might get compromised. There are a lot of trusted exchange sites. Don't stick into an exchange that charges so high gas price.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

he-he, people are trying to get profit from all the things they can so this is not amazing for me, this is just what life is about
BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

i have long left etherdelta, i currently prefer to use forkdelta, forkdelta is equal to etherdelta, but forkdelta is more stable and better than etherdelta
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Yes you are right, but most of the coins listed on etherdelta and exchange have long been popular by some other investors, although etherdelta has its shortcomings such as lack of problem-solving, and is troublesome, many buyers take advantage of cheaper prices in etherdelta compared to other exchanges. I never use etherdelta, because I have experienced my missing coin problem, and once again every transaction we always charged even if the coins do not go into the wallet. Yes, all exchanges have flaws and advantages, so it depends on how you use them.
I agree with you. Etherdelta is not one of the best decentralized exchanges out there, but it supports a plethora of tokens and coins which is why I still use this exchange now and then to trade some of my tokens. I hate the interface which is laggy as hell and never liked how insecure the entire setup of the website was in general which is why I generally warn people about leaving their money on such an exchange and any online exchange for that matter. Kucoin is far better in this aspect which is why I highly recommend it in this scenario. Did not use forkdelta yet though, but heard good stuff about it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: