Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC Canada Is Accepting Bitcoin for Fried Chicken  (Read 764 times)
InformationGooble

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

Their strategy is mind blowing. I admit it. BUt what about who doesnt use them or are against them? Is it enough for one company to deal with so misbelieves?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

It seems that crypto currency are growing up and  continually know in other country by adopting bitcoin as mode of payment like in KFC. We all know that KFC is one of the famous fast food chain in the whole world so thats the good effect of bitcoin by other company to use it as mode of payment to pay instantly and to promote their product by the use of bitcoin or crypto. Thats really a great news for all the crypto users.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

Its good initiative by KFC, Now even there small bucket of fried chicken will give more returns from last fiscal year

Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin – for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin.

That said, you can't exactly walk into a KFC location in Canada and pay with crypto at the cash register.

Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.

https://www.coindesk.com/kfc-canada-is-accepting-bitcoin-for-fried-chicken/

A very good news for bitcoin users. Hopefully this has been a good sign that this has taken place. Hopefully at all restaurants in the world they will accept bitcoin such as KFC,  McDonalds,  Jollibee and so on. Bitcoin is better when it comes to payment. You can be sure it's trustworthy. Hopefully the bitcoin will continue to spread throughout the world and until everyone knows it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

Wow this is really convenient for bitcoin cryptocurrency holders for atleast the cashless transactions are now being adopted by KFC and hopefully in many other companies.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

wow thats nice and i hope that in her in my coutry will accept that to that is easy to pay its nice i hope someday that some of the food store will accept that
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

I hope more and more establishments like this will offer same payment options into their customers and will able to pay not only bitcoins but other altcoins if the lighting network will fully applied in bitcoin there is a big chance that more stores will offers bitcoin as payments.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Really?, it is good to hear that.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

if kfc can accept payment using btc. it is very nice to hear it because kfc big company and spread all over the world. then I think it can be applied in all branches
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Wow this is really convenient for bitcoin cryptocurrency holders for atleast the cashless transactions are now being adopted by KFC and hopefully in many other companies.

Well, it's a great significance to the digital economy that KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin for friend chicken lovers because it can make easy for many customers to have a cashless procedure in paying bills. In this kind of servicing it can make  better to the crypto currency to developed and known world wide for efficient it brings to the public and establishments.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Well I am paying in Bitcoin so the the chicken better be finger licking good.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

KFC is the most popular and iconic meal in my country. I suppose it also happens in my country.
It will be good benefits for both KFC owner and customers.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Well, it is a good news that KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin for fried chicken. I think it is the start of its booming popularity. It has advantages not only for the owners but also for the customers. I am hoping that other food chains also will be accepting btc in the near future.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

This is really nice to see that KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin ...I hope more and more options come up with bitcoin....

fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

It's great! The more it is implemented, the better for everyone, I think so. It is necessary to expand the horizons!
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

This is a good opportunity for those who like buy food using bitcoin. I hope soon in my country I could also but food for alts and bitcoin!
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

it's a very good step to introduce bitcoin to the world
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

The more we see adoption like this where bitcoin would be involved in normal and everyday transactions the better it is for bitcoin. People who were skeptical about it could look at things like this and go, well if I can use it to buy chicken from kfc, then it's good for other things I presume, bam, adoption.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
irinalevina456

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Once the crypto currency has come the popular very many merged and began to earn on it.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

This is very good. This is meant to be happen. This is good for everyone, at least someone accepting the future currency. Slowly all other coins will be accepted in the market.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Its good initiative by KFC, Now even there small bucket of fried chicken will give more returns from last fiscal year

Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin – for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin.

That said, you can't exactly walk into a KFC location in Canada and pay with crypto at the cash register.

Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.

https://www.coindesk.com/kfc-canada-is-accepting-bitcoin-for-fried-chicken/

I heard this news though and i read the article and i surf to around the internet about this. And quite okay though seems a good news. But the unstbility of the bitcoin how will it process? , is the volatility of bitcoin will have an effect on the kfc?.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: