Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1641 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

New project Wink.. What is Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry? Have any bounty program and airdrop at Nuvus?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Regarding bounties, Nuvus core team is talking about how ghey will handle this, so make sure to stay tuned for the near future.

Also, Nuvus is a global data exchange platform, which completely sets it apart from other cannabis based crypto-products like Potcoin and related
Yes. I really want earn some Nuvus token by freeway first. And i will make some investing maybe Smiley who now Nuvus will come to the moon.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

New project Wink.. What is Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry? Have any bounty program and airdrop at Nuvus?
Yes Nuvus merging the two fastest growing industries Cannabis and block chain and it is a global exchange platform by nuvus protocol which is transparent and it trends in the crypto world as we observe.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

I have been seeing a lot of projects that are trying to be part of the Cannabis Industry some are actually already well-established organizations that just want to migrate in using the blockchain technology for faster transaction, cheaper and of course transparent.  I was trying to see if there will be a bounty campaign but I think there is none. Are you not going to build a community that will promote this project?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Hi there,
No bounty yet?
Regards,

From the looks of it they dont seem to have a bounty but there's the who "research and marketing" budget allocations I guess those will be used to advertise it with a bunch of campaigns
Well, I guess we just wait for their announcements so that we will know whether they have a bounty programs. But for now, I'm still trying to deeply understand this project on how they will contribute to the society.
I think that because of this project is relatively new and not at its full potential and therefore it will take more time to establish a campaign.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

The charts that you can see in the item description show that this can be a good deal. The sale of all products related to the cannabis industry is growing. Moreover, every year more countries legalize medical access to these substances. I will be watching this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

another great project based on blockchain technology in supply chain. And the product itself (cannabis) is also very popular and in demand. Did you know that IBM is also involved in cannabis business ?   Cool
mtmonte
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

Hi, this project looks promising but is there a need to tie it to the canabis industry?  Would the canabis industry benefit more from this than any other industry or why was it chosen?  Did you choose it because you have experience in this field?

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

It is great to choose the deserving platform Nuvus as its system is ensuring compliance standards adhered at each level of the cycle. Patients, doctors, researches and regulators want to ensure that the product that is bought and the claims made by the producers are genuine.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

Its pride for me to choose Nuvus as Cannabis industry is booming globally and highly regulated also cannabis products are touted as medicine but not managed like the pharma industry, it is my better choice to invest funds with Nuvus.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

This project has ability to gain huge support from people as many countries in the world have not accepted the use of cannabis and people their will try to protest this and support this project as it can reach global level and make huge profits too from this as cannabis has great importance in the medical industry.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I don't think it would be the problem as even if canabis is legal in several countries, it is been consumed to its greatest level due to several benefits of the herb. Canabis was also used by the monks as the most protenious gain and they used to consume the seeds of canabbis.
What if you are living in a country where cannabis is illegal? Will it still be okay to participate in this project? I know that cannabis is a good herbal treatment but here in our country it is illegal, that is why i am asking if will it be okay to support this even if it is illegal in our country.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Yes, the global exchange platform which will be transparent is good, but will all participants in the process want to stop being anonymous?
tipar

Activity: 170
Merit: 5

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Are you ready to this bounty.this is good and good luck

▰ IGT - CRYPTO EXCHANGE ▰
▰▰▰ IN GOOD TRADERS COMPANY ▰▰▰
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

In my own understanding this project is a trading platform right? What does the cannabis graph do with your project, Im kinda confused on that part. Please enlighten me.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Wow! Another great project that dedicates its platform and goal for the community. In it's industry benefits, it has a Security, Auditability and Automation that will surely make the community better. I am looking forward to this project. I will stay watch this for more updates and interesting developments.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

What is the future of unsold tokens on official website something strange described. I'm not excited about the future of Cannabis backed project all have same history none of them deliver their promises so how you will do this miracle?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

I am also waiting for the free airdrops or a bounty campaign. I am sure that if dev will announce it many members will join and the popularity of this project will increase.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I think this is a very trustworthy project as it is creating many good things out of cannabis and also making profits from this. They should surely organize a bounty for this project due to which they will get huge support from different countries and communities from social media. They will also attract some great investors who would like to invest in this project.
To attract more investors, the only way that it will be effective is to have a bounty program so that more people will be curious about this project. I still did not totally understand about this platform, I am hoping the dev will have a simple explanation about this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: