Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Since you guys will have your own trading platform, will you guys also list your coin on other exchanges.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.

You're right, I also encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

As I observed about new Icos with same features the best way to make the project successful is to have an active community that will support it and also a very good advertising strategies to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Producers of cannabis, very interesting sounds. there is a video presentation or what, what would be the explanation of the project in the video?
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Awesome decentralization concept. Please provide educational videos  too.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Since you guys will have your own trading platform, will you guys also list your coin on other exchanges.

I also have this thoughts, if devs have plans to list their coins in other exchanges. This will add more popularity in their tokens and people will be aware that Nuvus coins is existed now. Also this will increase the price of nuvus coins.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

I really doubt they will do that considering the fact that is not a general usage product and mostly will be used by less people

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

Nuwas Blockchain is formed to build a global ecosystem called a Global Exchange Platform, which is used for information, supply chain verification, and industrial wide global exchange services and products using extensive divider technology and trustist trust platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.
Why only 1% i see many project that allocate 2-3% for bounty campaign. Nuvus global exchange project does not say anything about bounty campaign. Hope to get a great news from Nuvus global exchange project soon.
You do not hurry to upset. The main you monitor for news from designer. It is quite possible that bounty campaign will be open after the coin already will leave on exchange. So to say, for run-up token to masses.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.
Why only 1% i see many project that allocate 2-3% for bounty campaign. Nuvus global exchange project does not say anything about bounty campaign. Hope to get a great news from Nuvus global exchange project soon.
You do not hurry to upset. The main you monitor for news from designer. It is quite possible that bounty campaign will be open after the coin already will leave on exchange. So to say, for run-up token to masses.
Yes, they will surely have some future plans for a bounty as they will need some support from the community and its members to promote this project and to take this project to a new heigh. I am waiting for the bounty release of this project and would like to join it.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

An exchange platform require better feasibility and reliability along with the fast working capability with out latency also shall setup with advances graphs and market trends and Nuvus. io platform deserves it.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

I really doubt they will do that considering the fact that is not a general usage product and mostly will be used by less people
That dosn't mean they can't be listed in othere exchanges , to be listed in other exchange platform is always a positive step for the coin and it will increase its value and their user base . I see many cannabis related projects working to get listed in serveral diffrent projects.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.

You're right, I also encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

As I observed about new Icos with same features the best way to make the project successful is to have an active community that will support it and also a very good advertising strategies to attract more investors.
Yes no matter how unique the project is, if there's a low engagement in the community, the result might be a slow and hard to progress the current project because of the lack of support coming from their investors and also to the ones that spread the info using the bounty campaign.
You're right, which they need to add some strategic way in promoting like by having aidrops and to provide some discounts to attract investors as well as users. Hopefully the team may take action on this to make this project very popular.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

Nuvus is crypto graphically secured and Byzantine fault tolerant by design. Block chain users in a new era of security in a time where perimeter security and authoritative control are no longer viable security models.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?
There are hundreds of countries where Cannabis Industry is really illegal but since they don't have control over the blockchain and cryptocurrency they can't put restrictions on this kind of project.
I hope this kind of project won't become a reason why a certain country will have to ban cryptocurrency.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.
should the team from this project have to innovate to make this project not to be missed, if they do not want to innovate I'm sure this project will not be in the lyrics.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:23:35 AM

Investors is everywhere. We just need to encourage them to come here in this project, but how? This project has an advantage from others. We all know that security is one of the best ting that a project has. And Nuvus.io has it. It as a Security, and then, in addition, it has an Auditability and Automation as one of its ahead from others.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

This project will have its own trading platform which is a very great step to make their tokens more valuable and attract more people to invest in this as they will have a stable exchange to trade their tokens. I think if these tokens are listed on some other popular exchange than it will help the project a token to become more popular between investors and supporters too.
I think thier coin will have more potential to groe if they will also apply it to be listed in other trading websites.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.
should the team from this project have to innovate to make this project not to be missed, if they do not want to innovate I'm sure this project will not be in the lyrics.

This project is just like a poppy seed that is about to sprout if it will be carefully nurtured and taken care off, it will bloom as a matured cannabis plant where the fragrance of it can reach every nook and crannies of earth and everyone will get high, as they ride the cannabis market of course!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: