Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

I took part in the bounty of the company of a similar project in the autumn and now the coin of this firm is traded on cryptopia. And for the company I got twitter 100 coins, which sold for $ 200.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

An airdrop is good for a new project if they want to increase their popularity easily, also a bounty campaign will surely help them with the advertising and promotional strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Are the team planning to launch an airdrop for these project because I would like to get some free Nuvus Smiley As I browse their site this is another decentralizing marijuana in the blockchain?

An airdrop is good for a new project if they want to increase their popularity easily, also a bounty campaign will surely help them with the advertising and promotional strategies.
Yes, I am surely waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project as the value f this token will increase very rapidly in the future and gain some of their tokens now will make use rich in the future. Ass cannabis industry is a profitable one in the world if it is traded all around the world this project will need global reach.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Yes, I am surely waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project as the value f this token will increase very rapidly in the future and gain some of their tokens now will make use rich in the future. Ass cannabis industry is a profitable one in the world if it is traded all around the world this project will need global reach.

Definitely, which it will addition to its popularity and advertisement on this project. As I understand on this project it can have a good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will supported by many investors as this project is still in progress which can have a great value in the future.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

An interesting company, but in many countries marijuana refers to drugs. The team is not afraid of criminal prosecution in some countries?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

An interesting company, but in many countries marijuana refers to drugs. The team is not afraid of criminal prosecution in some countries?
Indeed, tell me in which country this project will be implemented and in what countries will it be launched in the future?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Indeed, tell me in which country this project will be implemented and in what countries will it be launched in the future?
My guess would be most likely in Cannada . Because most of the cannabis related crypto projects i see are situated in cannada ,because cannabis and marijuana is legal there.
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Some people are asking about Nuvus being prosecuted for being part of the cannabis industry while it's illegal in some places,
Nuvus is a platform that helps in regulating the cannabis with its transparent supply chain data platform and others.

Check out Nuvus' whitepaper on their website:
https://nuvus.io
Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Well, we just wait for their latest announcement about the airdrop and bounty campaign and I am sure the dev are tackling about the bounty. This is also for the good of the project to attract more investors and also many people will know about the platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Nuvus as cannabis industry is booming globally and highly regulated also cannabis products are touted as medicine but not managed like the pharma industry.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Nuvus as cannabis industry is booming globally and highly regulated also cannabis products are touted as medicine but not managed like the pharma industry.
Most of the THC is been obtained from canabis and also some major pharmatical companies use canabis for various treatments and diseases. Canabis have a huge list of advantages where as just a little disadvantages but yet i don't know why canabis is been illegal untill now. Hope this project will have good profits soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

I don't have big knowledge about cannabis industry, but I know that in somehow is related to marijuana industry. I read recently that Cannabis Industry sees Blockchain as key to growth and solution for challenges around seed-to-sale tracking of legal marijuana.
Now I saw you project that aim to provide this solution to cannabis industry by building Global Exchange Platform. So it's interesting for me and that's why I'll try to keep eye on you project and read the whitepaper.

I didn't know much about cannabis industries too as it is still illegal in my country, that's why I never really studied any project related to cannabis, but doesn't this project similar to POT and DOPE?

The point of using blockchain technology in cannabis industry is to help governments tracking cannabis sales, and from my knowledge, IBM was first that came up with an idea of use a blockchain when the government of British Columbia asked for suggestions about this matter.
So Nuvus project could help the government ensure that cannabis crops are legally grown and black market sales are blocked.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

Nuvus is global exchange platform. Nuvus mission launches a unproven verification process on all supply chain and business transactions in the cannabis industry, from seed distribution to user distributors,
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

In many countries they fight for legalising cannabis. In my country as well this plant is prohibited, even in chemist's stores. This project will be able to correct a given problem for determined cлoaя separation?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

I really don't think that this kind of project will be applicable for all over the world as some governance won't just trust a platform that easily without a full research, debates, controversies, consultations to the highest of courts even local governments will be tolerating sometimes a project link this. Maybe in other countries where cannabis is regulated and implemented then the concept of NUVUS will really be effective.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Are you ready to this bounty.this is good and good luck
do you mean is there going to be a bounty campaign bro...i didnt see one i think probably after some time they will announce that soon enough

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

Nuvus had a huge spark and it is transparent as we see the metrics 4000 US cannabis cultivators national wide, it is having a huge global data platform for Cannabis Industry.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Nuvus is a global ecosystem for data, supply chain verification & industry wide global exchanges of services & products using distributive ledger technologies and trustless trust platforms for the agricultural industy..
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

When i go to Nnuvus website. I see a lot of details about this project Smiley. Greats! You are have a huge and professional team. 2019 will global roll out - so long Sad

Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

the good concept offered by this project, the project is still new hopefully the team can arrange the appropriate plan.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: