Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

By going through your website, and looking into the team section, what I noticed is the small percentage of the team that has a medical background right? At least two members have the background of dealing medical area like Mr. BOBBAN SUBHADRA PH.D. and upcoming microbiological researcher Mr. ALAN MATHON. Is this the updated list of the team or there are additional ones especially member who might have a background on medical field. I'm just wondering because the project is dealing with cannabis that might have a bad effect in the health of the user if abused and used in the illegal way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I guess theres realy no problem with that even if your country is prohibiting cannabis. You are just investing for thier coin in trading website so I think you are not at risk by just investing
Will it not considered as supporting illegal things? Well maybe your right. Since we are here just only for the token and not totally for the cannabis lol. Just making sure so that it will not cause trouble.
Investing in this project or supporting this will surely not lead you to any problem as there are many places in the world where cannabis is legal and this project will be working in those areas of the world and it will not break any rules of government of any country so no need to worry about it.
There's absolutly no worries when it comes to the legality of the project . nuvus will have a transparent supply chain data platform so everything is recorded properly . "Nuvus Blockchain technology, if globally adopted, will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients. By bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry"
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

The nuvus protocol is trending as it is designed with hyperledger .org enterprise grade business block chain technology to verify supply chain development and transactions.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?
Actually even this project won't go waste and it will surely have a huge benefits in the future as we all know the benefits of canabis and even it is the best medical plant ever i have seen. It is the most beneficial source of proteins and also it is much more profitable for creating medicines which do support huge diseases.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?
Nuvus.io project is based on Russia they have already 21 person on their team. Hope this team will be best in crypto world.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Nuvus.io project is based on Russia they have already 21 person on their team. Hope this team will be best in crypto world.
On personal experience based on a few last projects, such as united traders, Russian designers try to issue qualitative product, instead of simply to earn money on sales or to deceive all. We will look up.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Nuvus had developed the global exchange token and also become the premier provider of qualified and trusted cultivation and strain data for the medical marijuna industry.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

I really don't think that this kind of project will be applicable for all over the world as some governance won't just trust a platform that easily without a full research, debates, controversies, consultations to the highest of courts even local governments will be tolerating sometimes a project link this. Maybe in other countries where cannabis is regulated and implemented then the concept of NUVUS will really be effective.

Although Nuvus platform is going to be a protocol for exchanging data, supply chain verification & industry, their main focus is on the cannabis industry. But we have to realize that cannabis can use for bad and good and because it's hard to control and track inventory of cannabis, some countries prefer to ban it, therefore if Nuvus succeed to build a good platform to solve the problem may those county change their laws.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

The nuvus protocol is trending as it is designed with hyperledger .org enterprise grade business block chain technology to verify supply chain development and transactions.
is a great platform looking to expand the cannabis industry and is a very secured blockchain technology. This going to help the industry obtain a very high milestone in the business

wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

How do you plan to implement the wide usage of your token taking into consideration that most people do not know about it?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

The way this project is being presented, looks nice. But I am alittle confused about the topic and need clarification, CANNABIS!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Actually when i see have Russian team at crypto project, i see the trust project. Maybe is my feeling, but Russian is so trusted at any business i work before.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

I just hope that cannabis can also be legalized in my country. Most especialy if it is used medicinaly and not abused by users.
If your country prohibits the sale of cannabis, it is unlikely to be allowed for sale for medicinal purposes. Because so many people will suddenly become "sick" Grin
This is happening in most of the country and regions,and that is because the totally abused product.
This can be improved by upgrading the enforcement.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

I am interested in the technical and legal aspects of the issue. How do you plan to negotiate in those countries where growing is prohibited or are you simply not going to promote your project there?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

This project will be supported by all the people who live in the places where cannabis is illegal to handle and they want to make it legal. There are many campaigns and rides happening all around the world to make cannabis legal in most of the countries so this project will also give a helping hand to them and thee people will also support this project to increase the sale of cannabis products all around the world.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

well, I think there is a way bud since our technology nowadays can easily to communicate like using Skype or any video call which can understand on both parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: