Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is yobit exchange scam?  (Read 525 times)
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Hi all!
I sent 5 hours ago some ETH tokens to my ETH token deposit address on yobit, first deposit, but I can't see anything! nothing!
even 0 "awaiting deposit".
Is that normal?
thanks all
Don't play their dice or invest box and you good.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Yobit isn't a scam exchange, it's opposite from most users as they experience good quality service than yours. You are the responsible for all of your transactions and if things gone wrong then you can always reach their support team just give them any information they need and they will help you in any ways.
You can't blame someone else with your failures and mistakes.
Yobit is one of the best Commercial Cryptocurrency exchange and you can always tag their support team if you encounter any problems.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Hello! These are not scammers, the exchange is normal. Transactions on the etherium network can now take a long time, due to the heavy load on the network.
Be patient!

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

a lot of people talks bad about yobit. I just love it. Yobit is a good exchange. Never had any problems, everything was always ok. Admin was also in the chatroom often and solved anykind of problems. Did send some erc20 tokens from yobit yesterday to another exchange, they arrived in 15 minutes. Nothing like hitbtc exchange where I wait fir my deposit in ETH for 10 days
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

I dont think so because I use it for depositing verify (CRED) which I earned from the bounty. It reaches the address within few minutes after sending it from myetherwallet. And when I trade it with the present price the sell go smoothly and I was able to withdraw btc from yobit. So I think yobit exchange is not scam but not to liquid because not so many buyers.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Hi all!
I sent 5 hours ago some ETH tokens to my ETH token deposit address on yobit, first deposit, but I can't see anything! nothing!
Is that normal?
thanks all
Don't play their dice or invest box and you good.

Aside from Poloniex, I use Yobit before as an alternative exchange site. However, my intentions going into exchanges are just for trading only. I don't ever intended to use other features during my stay. Honestly, I don't really have a single idea that they have both dice and invest feature. I'm not into gambling or the like as I only see them as a reason to lose all of my money in just single swoop. As of this present time, I'm not into trading anymore. But, given the chance that I'll make a comeback. I won't prefer to use either of the two menioned exchange sites, even though they are legit.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

A few aday ago i also been sent AMM token from orderbook account to yobit but my token not show until now. I dont know what is wrong, but many trader still used this exchange. I this exchange not scam but only has technical problem.

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Hi all!
Is that normal?
thanks all
I hope that they have not scammed anyone yet but the main problem with them is that mostly they list scam coins. They are not even ready to check whether a coin is legit or just a scam project.They just list even whatever forked coins come. For such reasons, most of the people don't prefer it to trade.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

A few aday ago i also been sent AMM token from orderbook account to yobit but my token not show until now. I dont know what is wrong, but many trader still used this exchange. I this exchange not scam but only has technical problem.

that's quite interesting. on the other hand, many user experienced that their ECASH tokens aren't showing up to their yobit wallet address recently.
scam accusations is open against yobit, so better leave this exchange

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

I cannot assure that Yobit is a exchange scam because i am already traded in that exchange and it is one of the best trading sites of altcoins. There are so many altcoins in this exchange that you can trade and listed in coinmarketcap so i dont really believe that yobit exchange is a scam.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

And all exchanges do not exclude elements of fraud. Almost all stock exchanges of the first echelon had facts of cash withdrawal from accounts.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

I have used yobit a while ago and i think it is just normal to see your wallet with 0 deposit and no transaction being processed for a couple of hours. Don't worry, it will just be sent to your wallet because that's what i had also experienced before.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

Didnt encounter problems in yobit but their server is just quite slow and their free claiming coins also but yobit release a new site that is faster than the first yobit site it was tweeted in the twitter
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

At present, Bittrex and Binance are the most popular exchanges. Bittrex is not accepting new users. All other exchanges have had some problems. Whether Yobit is scam or not, but it has had a lot of negative feedback recently. That's why, Binance is getting a lot of attention lately.
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Hi all!
Is that normal?
thanks all
This exchange is normal. There the deposits are often very long reach. The more you send ETH and might have indicated a low gas price. The best to introduce her DOGE. Come very quickly.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

This exchange is sheet like exmo

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

I refused this exchange when they did not want to take out coins for a month on my wallet!
Dozens of tickets in support were unanswered ...
As a result, I had to sell the coin for another and lose profit.
And there are a lot of wallets at them on supposedly technical maintenance, which never ends!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Hi all!
Is that normal?
thanks all

Have you got answer on your question because I am interested too very much in this exchange. Do you see your ETH coins there? I heard only good comments about yobit. That’s would be pity thing to ignore this platform.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

Are you sure that your transaction really received by Yobit`s Ethereum? Did you use enough gas for transaction? There was too much ICOs today and gas price was very high whole day.
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

just one hour ago dominikherzog fixed deposit
really thanks to all!
ah that's it. so everything's alright now, good for you friend. just a little suggestion, don't say "scam" too fast for a good business like yobit. I know some of my friends really enjoy with them. but nothing's perfect right? not perfect doesn't mean not good, and not good doesn't mean scam. don't say scam too fast.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: