Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:53:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if u had 100 to 200 dollars ? need HELP ! :'c  (Read 368 times)
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Set up a drug-trafficking operation. Cryptocurrencies and drugs go well together. You can multiply your initial investment amazingly fast. The downside is that you might get bothered by all sorts of weird gun-toting guys in black uniforms, but by the time that happens, you should be able to hire a whole army of mercenaries to fend them off.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

$100 to $200 is a good start. If I were you, I will buy $100 bitcoin and $100 altcoin. You can start from easily buy from coinbase. BTC and ETH are two good coins to start with.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

$100 or $200 is not a big deal in cryptos, almost most part of your money is going to be eaten by the fees, so no, for me, it is not a big thing to invest that amount of money. And if you are going to diversify it, is a bad idea.. You can not diversify anything with that amount of money

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ABD85

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

You should buy IOTA
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

$100 or $200 is not a big deal in cryptos, almost most part of your money is going to be eaten by the fees, so no, for me, it is not a big thing to invest that amount of money. And if you are going to diversify it, is a bad idea.. You can not diversify anything with that amount of money
I think that even 200 dollars makes sense to use to start on the exchange to buy a token, thanks to which you can earn on the difference in price. I would not buy Bitcoin, because in reality, apart from Long transactions, the cost of financial transactions will also eat a huge amount from this volume. Therefore, I think that in your words there is a rational grain.
maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

With 100$ or 200$ you can invest in an alt with low marketcap (it's risky), but first you need to do some research.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

I would personally split them between ETH / Ripple / BTC. ETH for the long term, Ripple just to see how it will do because of the hype surrounding it and BTC because why not?  Wink
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

first of all actually what is your purposse that investments for long term or for short term investments because if your purposse for long term investment then major altcoin such as ETH, Dash or LTC is good or if you're interested bitcoin also good for long term however don't buy coin with low volume support with the price under 5 satoshi because these kind of coins will be difficult to pumped even more likely people will leave these coin
Kaccy1

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

wow,if i have $100 as a minimuim i would use the little token so judiciously,i will this by investing the money in crypto currency because everyone now believe that crypto life is now the only investment term that is so promising and very favorable because the investor actually stands a chance of losing nothing out of the whole thing,so i practically will invest it all in ico tokens because there one gets more goodies than ever.Thanks
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

put some money in a project you believe in. try to join airdrops and bounties to get a revenue and  look at some cheap coins that are about the go boom.

and especialy do your own research very important. dont take anybody's word for it.
everybody has his own agenda

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

there is no doubt in altcoins would be invested. If there is an option each month to replenish the same amount need to top up your! and participate in bounty programs and airdrop , this save you extra income and learn the coins!
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Hi.

In my opinion 200$ for starting crypto is to less. I think you should have at least $500. But still to answer your question, i would invest it in a ico with big potential ( daneel ico will go hard). Wait for it and when you made good gainz you can put a part in coins ( icon, aion, ven, aelf) and leave some in daneel and put 100$ or so in another ico. I started the same way with 150€. Ico's are more risc then coins but also the reward is much more.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

First of all my first recommendation is to dont invest in expensive coins like bitcoin, ethereum or other coins more expensive than 100-200$ because their price are going to increase with 20-30% , maybe 50% in a few months. Invest in coins that looks promising and their price is low 2-3$ because there is enough space to go up to 10$ and thats very possible to happen because 10$ is not a big price for a coin. I would say ripple, ada, stellar and other coins related to this are good to invest in. Check the news and see if there are related events with the coins that you want to buy.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

If I had $200, I would invest it in a ICO whose hardcap would be very low so when it hits the market it would have huge potential to grow.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

I think the wise thing to do is to invest in coins that are low in price and wait for when the price will increase to make profit.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

I would suggest for you is to buy altcoins with a promising potential in the markets.invest for a long term with a huge profit but its okay for a short term.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Its not much money when it comes to crypto world. I suggest you should buy some cheap coins like XP coin and wait for the pump. Grin
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

I would work in bounty/airdrops first. Your funds are so poor for investments that you will miss this great crypto age while been trying to raise up from 100$. Get some more funds first, its rather easy novaday.
EvilPlague

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

I would invest in ico's and hold for the long term.
batking2 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I would work in bounty/airdrops first. Your funds are so poor for investments that you will miss this great crypto age while been trying to raise up from 100$. Get some more funds first, its rather easy novaday.

Would u love plz enlighten me with your knowledge about bounties and airdrops ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: