Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin trollolol coin?  (Read 255 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

I am not very interested in dogecoin. I think it is very difficult for degocoin to flourish in the future, I have never been to buy the coins.

grimoire5

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I also want to know this question, Dogecoin has stopped development, what supports its rising price, just because of speculation?
this coin is survive because of community
and also, this coin have fast and reliable at the moment (maybe because not too much traffic intheir blockchain btw)
Dogecoin has stopped development? i think it must develop more to catch the waves
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

This is a very good coin, which I sometimes use. And this coin recently brought me 40% of the profit. I was very surprised when I saw that the price went up.

venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

dogcoin is not a good coin. but i can done with lower transaction fee. doesn't increase in it's price. but still it is survive. i think dogcoin will be not flourish.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

This coin was really created as a joke, but it survived to this day and it deserves a respect. I'm sure that many people continue to use this coin only because the transactions are very fast and have a small commission. I also often use this coin to send txs between exchanges.

dogemoon

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

it is a joke coin but a joke that people liked!
otherwise there are a lot of other joke coins exactly like Doge with even similar names and very similar settings and none of them are even alive anymore.

all those who have tried to copy dogecoin have failed because these are coins disguised as jokes and fun, but in reality these are created with serious pretensions, and people do not like this.

it is not "Always" mooning. it gets pumped sometimes. and then it is all down the hill.

that's exactly what Bitcoin has done throughout its history

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
toygg (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I'm already surprised that dogecoin is still alive.
As many people have said the supply is very high and the coin has no special features.

I guess the real use case for Dogecoin is really low fees and super fast transactions. Ok, now I understand why it still survives to this day unlike other joke coins which have no actual use case. In a nutshell, Dogecoin is like the "Bitcoin" of cheap and ultra short transaction confirmation time coins for payment.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Seriously, I dont understand how Dogecoin can survive till today. It looks more like a joke coin with no actual use case. Some1 pls tell me y its price is not only going down but mooning.

As for this currency is not much worse than any other coin on the market. Dogecoin is currency that easy to mine. It has simple blockchain and there are a lot of platforms for collective mining of Dogecoin.
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

No one knows. But you know what's interesting - it works! All are interested in them, traders raise good money, miners also feel great. And no one knows the reason and why!

Pekine

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

It survives because of the support of their community. If it will rise a lot (seen there is no limit on the amount), I don't know
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

No one knows. But you know what's interesting - it works! All are interested in them, traders raise good money, miners also feel great. And no one knows the reason and why!

Yes exactly that's what i wanted to discuss as nobody has a clear picture about dogecoin because to be honest it looks like some sort of joke or kid's stuff for me as there is nothing unique nor any new feature in it but still it is still there in the market but i don't see any future for this coin as it is going to be a bubble and most of amateur investors still buy it because of it's low price.

Am I spamming? Report me!
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

x8 since december, still no one can know why it has been going up so quickly. But the fees are zero, $0,001 for a single transaction are peannuts,and you do not need to wait until your payment gets confirmed. That is why a lot of people prefer dogecoin.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

This is a coin that proves to us that in fact it is not necessary to be something provided, it's enough to be popular!)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: