Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advisors importance  (Read 332 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

One of the most important thing for a successful ICO if the powerful board of advisors. That is why:

Firstly, a big name on a project website can make the status of a company launching ICO. Secondly, a big name can create an environment of trust around an ICO. Since an advisor with a good reputation can not join a scam project, the board of advisors shows sincere intentions of a company launching ICO. What is more, an advisor is not just a photo on a website. It is the person who helps a team: they meet founders with potential investors, they give pieces of advice about the white paper and business plan and how to make all things right. Furthermore, an advisor is an inspiration and motivation for a team: you do everything not to disappoint the person you respect so much.

A good example of a professional advisor is Mohammed Ibrahim Jega. He is a serial entrepreneur and tech savvy marketer with vast experience in Business Development, Project Management, Content Marketing, and Application Development. He is the pioneer in cryptocurrency in Africa. Today he joined the board of advisors of KickCity event platform.

More about Mohammed you can read in this article https://etherworld.co/2018/01/12/top-tech-entrepreneur-in-africa-joins-kickcitys-board/
losik43

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

I am sure advisors are important. However they should be well-known!
Moloko 36

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Well... before saying anything about an advisor you need to check all the information about him
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

I definitely agree with the previous post.  Have a some well known advisors does help as it gives a comfort level to investors.  People are always willing to invest more with someone they know and trust.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I am agree with this post. However, some teams ignore it. They ask some people to join but they are not always respectable

I actually took a look at kick city board of advisers it looks nice. Cryptopay, wings - good job!
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I definitely agree with the previous post.  Have a some well known advisors does help as it gives a comfort level to investors.  People are always willing to invest more with someone they know and trust.
True, the more well known and trusted a team, the easier it will be for ICO to succeed. because it's true, people will more easily invest in projects with well-known or trusted teams

Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Thank you for the add!

But the article is pretty interesting. I had no idea crypto is popular in Africa
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Well, advisors are usually famous or experienced guys that will make the project more reliable, I do not know how much they can do for the project development, but one fact is that they can bring more investors, that is enough.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

This is where management efforts are needed to be able to revive and participate in the era of intense business competition. Unfortunately, this effort is often hindered by the lack of resources owned by the company so it is difficult for the related companies to grow and become more advanced.
Under such circumstances, professional and independent advisory services are required to help the company or manager achieve the company's goals and objectives with alternative solutions in the areas of management and business, identification, learning, searching for new potentials, as well as the adoption of new systems for change in a more good Cheesy

Moloko 36

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Thank you for the add!

But the article is pretty interesting. I had no idea crypto is popular in Africa

Crypto is getting mainstream now Smiley
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Well, advisors are usually famous or experienced guys that will make the project more reliable, I do not know how much they can do for the project development, but one fact is that they can bring more investors, that is enough.

I believe advisors can help a project look trustful
illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

advisor is one of the most important thing to check before join an ICO
beside that, there is already other thing to research such as whitepaper, token supply, etc

but if I should make a rank from it, I will choose whitepaper and then team + advisor
yep

actually kickcity is good ICO. I've look around about it at ANN thread
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

advisor is one of the most important thing to check before join an ICO
beside that, there is already other thing to research such as whitepaper, token supply, etc

but if I should make a rank from it, I will choose whitepaper and then team + advisor
yep

actually kickcity is good ICO. I've look around about it at ANN thread

Heh, thank you for your words

You can join Telegram community to follow latest news https://t.me/kickcity_chat
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

You need advises not for advise. They will bring you investors
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

You need advises not for advise. They will bring you investors

they are also great support for a project
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

do you have any chat or a tread?
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

One of the most important thing for a successful ICO if the powerful board of advisors. That is why:

Firstly, a big name on a project website can make the status of a company launching ICO. Secondly, a big name can create an environment of trust around an ICO. Since an advisor with a good reputation can not join a scam project, the board of advisors shows sincere intentions of a company launching ICO. What is more, an advisor is not just a photo on a website. It is the person who helps a team: they meet founders with potential investors, they give pieces of advice about the white paper and business plan and how to make all things right. Furthermore, an advisor is an inspiration and motivation for a team: you do everything not to disappoint the person you respect so much.

A good example of a professional advisor is Mohammed Ibrahim Jega. He is a serial entrepreneur and tech savvy marketer with vast experience in Business Development, Project Management, Content Marketing, and Application Development. He is the pioneer in cryptocurrency in Africa. Today he joined the board of advisors of KickCity event platform.

More about Mohammed you can read in this article https://etherworld.co/2018/01/12/top-tech-entrepreneur-in-africa-joins-kickcitys-board/
Not only the advisors we need to pay attention to but the entire development team as well as the track record.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

do you have any chat or a tread?

Sure. Please join https://t.me/kickcity_chat
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Not only the advisors we need to pay attention to but the entire development team as well as the track record.

no doubts. it is just one of the things
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

advisors, I consider one of the key figures in ico

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print