Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advisors importance  (Read 332 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

advisors, I consider one of the key figures in ico

yeah. a professional will never spoil reputation joining a scam project
Evgeniy007

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Yes advisors are also one of the key elements for what to look for when choosing ICO. If there are well-known personalities, and this is true and not deceit, then most likely the project is honestly set up for real work. Of course there are exceptions, now there are many projects that can not afford a full package of promotion and PR, but at this point you need to pay attention.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Yes, a good consultant is very important. I will be careful to know who the adviser is before I invest in an ico, which is very important for me to invest in this ico.
Dydot

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

I definitely agree with the previous post.  Have a some well known advisors does help as it gives a comfort level to investors.  People are always willing to invest more with someone they know and trust.
True, the more well known and trusted a team, the easier it will be for ICO to succeed. because it's true, people will more easily invest in projects with well-known or trusted teams

Some project without visible team do well too.

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

advisors are very important for the project. As I rate components of a project I look for a good and active team, in second place i put an active and vibrant community, and then I look for the advisors. In most cases the advisors are the one that make a project get the funds. When you are  aiming for the softcap and there is not much movement on the market the advisors use their network in the crypto community and institutional investors to help you close the gap.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I just wish whitepapers would actually outline what Advisors do for the project, daily work, monthly etc

Positivebetting
Angletim

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Consultant role is very big, many people are deciding whether to invest in the ico to see who is the consultant, the importance of a team's advisor is very important, people will check carefully before investing in ico consultant information
Moloko 36

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

I just wish whitepapers would actually outline what Advisors do for the project, daily work, monthly etc

I couldn't agree more with this comment.
It would be very nice to know the specific role of the advisors and how they help the project, I feel some of them just allow the team to put their name on it, but actually they do nothing.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Advisor only? it will not guarantee that the project will be successful. We should also pay attention to the overall development team, especially the track record ceo of the project.
But speaking about the advisor, Fuzex co has been cooperating with TaaS co-founder, this chance of success is huge. check here https://fuzex.co
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Advisor only? it will not guarantee that the project will be successful. We should also pay attention to the overall development team, especially the track record ceo of the project.
But speaking about the advisor, Fuzex co has been cooperating with TaaS co-founder, this chance of success is huge. check here https://fuzex.co

I'm not saying advisors only. But I believe it is very important factor
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Assessing ICO i always look at the team as a whole . The more well known and credible the team the bigger chances for ICO to be a success.
In general good advisors don't take a part in doubtful projects, they don't want to  spoil their reputation in the case of the scam.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Having strong advisors behind the scenes is very, very important.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Assessing ICO i always look at the team as a whole . The more well known and credible the team the bigger chances for ICO to be a success.
In general good advisors don't take a part in doubtful projects, they don't want to  spoil their reputation in the case of the scam.

Yeah. I just don't understand why some projects ignore this factor
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I truly believe that they are pretty significant. It increases the chance of a successful project of course. Plus, if they are well known then there is free publicity there.

jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

I agree with you  I joined SETHER because of McAffea is advisors of them. If advisors have  good carier they push up their ICOs.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

The first thing I do when I evaluate a new blockchain platform is to see the team and especially if there are value advisors. For me it is essential that there is not only a good team, but also a good advisors, for the success of the project
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

consultants are a great assets to trust in the project, i think ins project consultants made the project very valuable
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Advisors and partners could be even more important then over all hype level. I remember Odyssey ICO when affiliation with Thron creator made to sell it all fast without long prepare and huge marketing. There was even jokes like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809767.msg29094510#msg29094510 (someone sent his dog's picture for KYC) and passed it  Grin

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Just recently I thought about it. I saw the project at first sight is not bad, but the team is almost all without work experience. Some school children, you know. They had advisers about whom I had never heard, and Google did not show much. No matter how interesting the idea was, I will not invest my money in people without experience.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Just recently I thought about it. I saw the project at first sight is not bad, but the team is almost all without work experience. Some school children, you know. They had advisers about whom I had never heard, and Google did not show much. No matter how interesting the idea was, I will not invest my money in people without experience.

True. There has to be background
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: