Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collective order Giant x10  (Read 475 times)
FlyTheW

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Hi Kr1P,

I am not sure if it is too late, but I would like to take part in this group buy if you can get the units for under 5000 USD.

Thanks.
kr1p (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Hi,
Not too late, but not at this price. Baikal made the announce on the website that they sell now. I received an offer from the official baikal account :
7000$ for Giant B with delivery end of february and 9000$ for delivery under 5 days. 7000$ for x10 with delivery under 5 days.
Cheers
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Hi,
Among the 8 people initially interested for ordering 10 units, only 5 people remain interested for 5 units.
So there is still one slot available for current baikal offer, directly ordererd from baikal.
I received a msg from them announcing a new batch. I hope to get more information tomorrow. It might be a change in price for lower price because of A3 and crypto market going down.
I keep you updated, If some people here are interested to join the group buy please post a message here with an email address (or a message here to confirm and email address by pm).
Thank you.
smoothyvo

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I might be interested in an x10. Is that part of this?
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

Hi,
Yes, 5 people in my group are in the end interested in ordering a X10.
Please pm me your email address.
Thank you
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

Just fyi I am still in def 1 maybe 2
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

OK, great, please pm me with your email.
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

Hi
I have 2 slots available for a group buy of 6 units of baikal x10 after someone dropped out because of price and crypto market.
7200$ including shipping cost.
Payment by wire transfer to bank account in france.
Better if you live in Europe.
I received the contract to buy to baikal and i have 2 days to confirm and pay.
Please pm me quickly if interested to join at kriptik@free.fr
Not serious, please pass. I already had No15, kroplisj, rev00707, and others who seemed to show interest and then decided not to go after i shared reliable info with them and asked proof of id and funds available (see 1st post)
so please if you contact me, be serious and ready to order as there is not much time left to confirm and pay
Thanks

Regarding the opportunity to buy:
- Rumors of people who seem well informed say that the quark will increase in 2018 and that the x10 could become more profitable than currently
-There are two more algos that will be implemented (see https://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php)
-The crypto market is weak at the moment, which makes it more risky to buy, but also allows you to have no out of stock from the first day of sales, but I have echoes as the btc will go up to 20,000 in 2018.
-baikal makes the best machines that can be found today
-I am not responsible for the risks you take in buying this machine
benji.muller

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

just to avoid confusions, with these new prices, I am out. (but I think you did not count me in at the end anyways)
Not interested anymore.
Thanks for updating about the process anyways.
All the best to those who are going to invest.
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Hi
I have 2 slots available for a group buy of 6 units of baikal x10 after someone dropped out because of price and crypto market.
7200$ including shipping cost.
Payment by wire transfer to bank account in france.
Better if you live in Europe.
I received the contract to buy to baikal and i have 2 days to confirm and pay.
Please pm me quickly if interested to join at kriptik@free.fr
Not serious, please pass. I already had No15, kroplisj, rev00707, and others who seemed to show interest and then decided not to go after i shared reliable info with them and asked proof of id and funds available (see 1st post)
so please if you contact me, be serious and ready to order as there is not much time left to confirm and pay
Thanks

Regarding the opportunity to buy:
- Rumors of people who seem well informed say that the quark will increase in 2018 and that the x10 could become more profitable than currently
-There are two more algos that will be implemented (see https://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php)
-The crypto market is weak at the moment, which makes it more risky to buy, but also allows you to have no out of stock from the first day of sales, but I have echoes as the btc will go up to 20,000 in 2018.
-baikal makes the best machines that can be found today
-I am not responsible for the risks you take in buying this machine

Yeah I'm out because of your PM
Hi,
This is kr1p from bitcointalk.
Please send me your id scan and a proof of funds available in bank or in cryptos.
Please also send your fb profile address, physical address where you want the baikal to be shipped, phone number.
Sorry to ask you that before showing my references, but some people asked me to send doc, fb, etc and did not reply anymore after, so i dont want to send to all people out there my official documents before some checking.

Seemed to much info from my end.  Sorry, not going to send a scan of my ID a screenshot of my bank and my physical address phone number etc.  Seems to much info and I got cold feet.  Sorry if you are legit but I am a hard pass right now.
henkkk

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I am out, I was interested in Giant-B in the first place. I have decided no to mine for now.
thank you anyway for the opportunity.
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:13:21 PM by kr1p

Hi everybody!
The collective order buy, which was originally for giant b but ended up being for giant x10 considered the surge in prices of giant b and the dive of crypto at the time of the collective order buy...
It was just a 6 units order. Beginning small.

Thanks a lot for all who trusted and supported me.I will keep you in touch for future orders as all went great with this order.

Smiley
tof22

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Bien recu ma commande Wink
http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=18/08/fzn3.jpg

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: