Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX?  (Read 1340 times)
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Hodling as well, bought at .04 - I know I should withdraw at least half of it when it was around 30 cents....leason learned Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Im holding too,got some free tokens by airdrop,but was expecting the price hit 1 $ but unfortunately it didnt happen  Sad  May be next month.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

in my experience, I've been through a lot of things like this, but I always regret trying to sell them to cut losses, because soon the coin will rise again and again, so from now on I better hold. because it is not just a trx that goes down, but almost all altcoin

CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

This is just my opinion, but projects like Tron are not suitable for long-term hold. Too many rumors about this company. Bad reviews and accusations. Now the price is low. But as soon as it grows up, I would sell it. But this is only your decision.

Why buy the rumor? When you have Jack Ma backing a company, it is hard for that company to fail.The bad reviews and accusations are just FUD and envy from Bitcoin Billionaires. How dare a better product rise up to challenge the almighty Bitcoin... smh. Bitcoin reminds me of a stubborn baby boomer who just won't die and let his useless feeble self be laid to rest while his heirs inherit his wealth and increase it exponentially.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

TRX has fallen by almost 80% from the peak valuation reached almost 10-12 days back. And the last time I checked the exchange rates in Coinmarketcap, the prices were showing a downward trend as well. My advice would be to sell your holdings and shift to some other asset.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

despite the negative in relation to the project, I think the coin will rise within a few months. if it dropped to such depths, it means that someone falls in to each other

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

TRX for myself I would not recommend to be used as an investment material. where the coin has a low price. but if you want to hold it your own choice. but I think TRX will take a long time to reach the highest price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

The founder of TRX has too many scandals going on,which causes TRX to dump for now you should sell if you wont lose 70% of your investment if not just hold it.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

I am holding. I got in a .03 so may be easier for me to say.
You should do what you want, keeping Tron will make you bank or break your bank. I'd invest in a coin that was actually functioning in the real world...That would be Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bumoranty

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

I will advise you hodl a large portion of tronix because the coin have what it takes to increase just like XRP.
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

If you can wait a bit id wait just to see cause you never no
drumsilix

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

HODL and buy more now that’s cheap  Grin
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

In my opinion just hold it because this coin has good in fundamental, now the bearish trend just finish and next a few days will change to up trend. Review of this project is good so by hold it will promising profit later.

duchung

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
In long term you can hold it. but in short term I don't think so. The price is pump by CEO then it down to the right price. so you can wait it down again and buy some
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

TRX for myself I would not recommend to be used as an investment material. where the coin has a low price. but if you want to hold it your own choice. but I think TRX will take a long time to reach the highest price.

Patience is the key for us on this crypto world. If will not be patient on holding something it will be nothing as long as we know that the coin has a good future no regrets.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

It is diifficult to predict in short-term where the price will go,but if you can wait, in a few months the Tron price will be much higher than now.So better hold than sell  Wink
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

You should have sold Tron in the first week of January when everyone were shilling about it. I make it a point to not hold or atleast sell half of the coin which has done 10x in less than two months and is being shilled over at twitter.

MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

After the CEO of tron dumped his own coins, I do not think that it is a good idea to hold this anymore. The team that thinks that the coin is overvalued is a clear cut signal to me to sell my coins.
I heard it was just a rumor.  Is there confirmation somewhere that states this?  Would definitely sell TRX if true.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
yes tron value are declining but its not only tron that crash, almost all coin in top 100 been crash in this week. i do have a believe in justin sun. tron have a  great idea and good project. they have good partnership recently ( china netflix) and justin sun say there will be more. i do think the reason why tron is keep coming down is because the market is been through another correction. i do still believe soon it will become solid again and able to increasing. there is just alot problem for cryptocurrency that makes the market unstable and its globaly affect all the coin in the market. so i suggest to hold your coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: