Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡  (Read 38280 times)
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

Why are you giving too many free tokens so that the value of the token goes down dramatically? I do not know how long to wait to get back the money I invested.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

I understand your point about the sign up, as does the team. I've always felt that it was an important part of the system to prevent fake accounts and bots and I think that it should be implemented at some point. Give the team some time to figure out a plan and give them the benefit of the doubt right now. There should be an AMA soon and I'm sure they will answer your concerns in detail. Until then, let's be a positive community so we can attract more investors.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Great team, vision and product! Awesome projects that seems to have been very well thought out.
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

My investment price is 8 cents, now 7 points, you tell me not to complain, only to know where your company is, then bombed your company!
If I throw money into a dog, the dog will wag its tail. You're not even as good as a pig dog!
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

Pretty bad.. would take about 8x to get back to ICO price
You're looking at about 90% loss from whatever you had invested according to exchange price currently. Not spreading bad news, just facts here.
So actually about 14x or so to get back to ICO price. But I am holding all my SPN. Not looking to sell anyway.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

can we get more info about sapien on CBS? Which episode out of the 13 will it be featured on? What is the date? Which regions will CBS air this in? I think this is very important as airing it on CBS will give us lots of exposure.
liujieyingk

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Sapien Network already listed on idex market https://idex.market/eth/spn
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

price needs a boost immediately, for this we need other big volume exchanges, what are the team's plans about exchanges?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

New staking mechanisms on Sapien have been announced. Some of these are pretty interesting. Like being paid to view ads, access to premium communities and marketplaces, higher post rewards and my favorite POS validator. I think these options will encourage users to stake their tokens instead of selling them. This is what will actually drive the prices of SPN upwards, instead of just listing on bigger exchanges. Instead of crying over prices, get involved with the project, stake at least some % your tokens and then you will automatically see the prices go up. If you guys don't contribute then the situation won't change.

alizali

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

the price of SPN here https://idex.market/eth/spn is a joke.
is there any other exchange?
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

New staking mechanisms on Sapien have been announced. Some of these are pretty interesting. Like being paid to view ads, access to premium communities and marketplaces, higher post rewards and my favorite POS validator. I think these options will encourage users to stake their tokens instead of selling them. This is what will actually drive the prices of SPN upwards, instead of just listing on bigger exchanges. Instead of crying over prices, get involved with the project, stake at least some % your tokens and then you will automatically see the prices go up. If you guys don't contribute then the situation won't change.

Very well said mate.
Yes it's best to support this project rather than keep nagging the team about getting listed on any known big exchanges.
Once the project gets adopted widely, those exchange will list this token on their own and at that time, price could be already way above the ICO price.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

No, everyone is holding that's why the price is low, problem is that no one is buying, so you can't do much about it. 10 times under initial coin offer price is very low, maybe when project become operative it will increase to ico price and some day in future much more.

Other projects and ico's are falling down, every single one of them so the same thing is going on here.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

The project showed itself on exchange, to put it mildly, not very well. I think this is due to the early payment to the bounties who sell tokens despite the price

andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

and again MD keep watching instead of responding ...lol  how much u guys paid for ico bench rating ??
not to talk about the bugs i keep facing everyday using the beta
error when you post something ...but it don't tell u whats the problem
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

I personally took a break till the speed and bugs are resolved. it was now annoying and fustrating esp when i post something and then the post is blank and i have to rewrite the whole text all over again
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I told you we are filming the documentary that is going to be on national television so it is hard to be on the phone at the same time
We are releasing a product roadmap soon
This is the Beta
Version 2 of the platform that will be released in Q4 is what we will use to scale to the masses
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

price needs a boost immediately, for this we need other big volume exchanges, what are the team's plans about exchanges?

People need to realize that the Sapien beta has been running for less than 2 months and when they add more utility to the spn token that will help move the price. I think for legal reasons they haven't announced plans yet to list on any big exchanges.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

No, everyone is holding that's why the price is low, problem is that no one is buying, so you can't do much about it. 10 times under initial coin offer price is very low, maybe when project become operative it will increase to ico price and some day in future much more.

Other projects and ico's are falling down, every single one of them so the same thing is going on here.

That's how visibility comes to the projects and this may get more awareness about the project. I think sapien network is very slow in developing the technology but they kept locking the coins for many months. Atlast SPN got listed in idex platform.
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

And please address platform speed bugs, I managed to get platform running now perfectly on Android by clearing cache and data under app settings. This means there's cached data pegged to user id that is causing the slowness issues, its not a fundamental coding bug from the platform itself, so of possible resolution by looking at the data its used by user browsing side when interacting with platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: