Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Sapien Network - The Web 3.0 Social Network of the Future ⚡  (Read 38272 times)
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

So I have to buy SPN from exchanges everytime I wanna use the platform ? That's very inconvenient
So 100 SPN forever ? That's the only utility?
Ok so I just need 100 SPN to take part. within sapien app can I convert my reward SPN to other coins?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fisnish

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

What's the deal with this spot anyways. I've been invested for 5 months and have idea what's going on with this
I'd rather just donate my spn to someone so it's one less thing to focus on
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

Shouldn't u let users convert SPN to ETH and vice versa directly on sapien platform? I think u can do tht now with those free integration services like airswap and kyber

I have used their platform, https://beta.sapien.network and it doesn't show such feature that you spoke of. Maybe it wasn't implemented yet.
Also did a few searches, it turns out sapien is already listed in a couple of exchanges, but most of them are dex exchanges.
LATOKEN, IDEX, RADAR RELAY AND TOKENJAR. More details can be found here.

ajieafianto

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Well yes because you’re adding to your staked SPN total by receiving more staked SPN
However, that doesn’t mean it will be enough for you to move up a tier
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

we will migrate once interactive functions are in place. the notifications are not wrking and as things stand you have to look for your post or the post you commented on to see if there are any new coments. its tedious...new users would quickly give up. I have a number of people i invited who stopped using it because of that
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Idex, latoken, etherdelta and a couple of other DEXs (as well as OTC). But it is a very bad idea to sell now.
Last time it sold for that price was end of June. And only 400 tokens were sold. The price has dropped 90% since then.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Shouldn't u let users convert SPN to ETH and vice versa directly on sapien platform? I think u can do tht now with those free integration services like airswap and kyber

I have used their platform, https://beta.sapien.network and it doesn't show such feature that you spoke of. Maybe it wasn't implemented yet.
Also did a few searches, it turns out sapien is already listed in a couple of exchanges, but most of them are dex exchanges.
LATOKEN, IDEX, RADAR RELAY AND TOKENJAR. More details can be found here.
Almost all of these exchanges have very low trading volumes and are difficult to sell. Today the SPN was listed on the coinmarketcap and this is a very good result that many people are looking forward to. However, the price of the SPN can not be increased because of the need to invest in this project is too little and many people are very discouraged about their investment (ETH down , SPN down) and this is really terrible for this project

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Sapien Jackpot Rewards Week One Winners!

A top priority for Sapien team is to help cultivate the growth of high quality contributions on the platform. With that in mind, the Sapien team has decided to contribute SPN from the team account to cover 100% of the SPN allocated for the Jackpot Rewards. The Jackpot Rewards allow the team and the community to reward high quality contributions on the platform. At the end of the day, Sapien understands that strong contributions from the users is what creates a robust and valuable social network. With the SPN Rewards Engine and the Sapien Jackpot Rewards, the dream of rewarding users for their contributions to the network is a reality! https://beta.sapien.network/cryptocurrency/2cDZgS5kwpHyjM8mn/sapien-jackpot-rewards-week-one-winners
cryprourlbull

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Hello
I would like to know what the special technology of this project differs from many current projects financially or in terms of application. Cheers!
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

lol the past few days im super addicted to sapien, instead of working im just creating content instead lol, so stoked about CMC listing, Token staking, post creation being super easy, community is incentivised for upvoting etc
you can see the work and patience will surely be rewarded for all of you
zayzik

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

make sure to save your password, username and recovery phrase once you set up your meta mask account
and once its set up, your profile can use sapien from any device, you dont need to run metamask on phone or another computer
tientien22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

at present time, yes, as far as I know they are working on future wallet solutions with upcoming patches
but ive been using metamask since a long time, its very easy really
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

lol the past few days im super addicted to sapien, instead of working im just creating content instead lol, so stoked about CMC listing, Token staking, post creation being super easy, community is incentivised for upvoting etc
you can see the work and patience will surely be rewarded for all of you

Yep. It sure is addicting knowing that you'll be rewarded with all of your efforts.
A simple upvote, comment and posting and everyone could rip the rewards in the end.
I hope they can keep up this feature so that more user would flock in into the platform and would make the community within Sapien even bigger.  Wink

sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

Just wondering.  You guys have lots of options (the reserve should last a while).  I love that Sapien has a plan to actually earn SPN via ads for itself and that could be used to pay salaries, hire more developers, do more marketing, gain users, whatever.  many other projects are done once ICO funds run out.
tientien22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

the question was answered. I understand it that it’ll increase roughly 1% a year. But if they plan to use that SPN as marketing etc then if there is over 1% more people joining each year then it makes up for itself
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Everyone remember to vote, comment, post to earn rewards and grow the platform!  And Stake!  If everyone did 50% we’d be killing it!  Help yourself by helping yourself!
This is exactly correct!  We as a community need to do our part by USING the network.  Vote, comment, post and stake!  Not many investments give you the ability to directly contribute to its success.  If our 19k TG members did this, we’d really help each other.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

No point in listing on exchanges at this time. Team needs to stay focused on developing the network and platform. After that, marketing solely to add users. Listings and other related issues should come during the next alt rally.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

I’m forwarding this to the dev team but I believe they are holding the creation of new groups until the release of a few more developments to maintain speed and functionality on the platform.
Expect a short term development roadmap in the coming weeks.
Groups that were being started and not used were slowing down the platform
But let me get some clarification on this and get back to you
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

No point in listing on exchanges at this time. Team needs to stay focused on developing the network and platform. After that, marketing solely to add users. Listings and other related issues should come during the next alt rally.

Well good news is, Sapien is actually doing great despite the current market conditions.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sapien/
And you're right, it's far more important to focus on developing the platform itself.
There is currently lots of bugs that is needed to be fixed, ASAP.
Thankfully, the community within the platform itself is helping out on posting these bug's information on the Feedback branch.
That shows how much support that the entire community is giving out to Sapien's platform.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

Well good news is, Sapien is actually doing great despite the current market conditions.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sapien/
And you're right, it's far more important to focus on developing the platform itself.
There is currently lots of bugs that is needed to be fixed, ASAP.
Thankfully, the community within the platform itself is helping out on posting these bug's information on the Feedback branch.
That shows how much support that the entire community is giving out to Sapien's platform.
The most important thing that SPN needs to do is to be listed on major exchanges, so the community may be interested in this project. I think their product is good but not listed on major exchanges, this project is just shit and many big investors are losing hope in this project because their profit is almost zero and I'm not so impressed by what this project is doing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: