Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of issues!  (Read 110 times)
Kruger1863 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Stay away from buying this tokens. You buy GMIT tokens but they have something called GMC which is supposed to be a reward for gamers for mining. They said these GMC coins will be transformed into Gamefuel tradable cryptocurrency AS WELL as GMIT tokens. The problem is that these GMC tokens currently are not tokens but just server-side points giving to gamers for mining ETH and ZEC for them in their app. They give and grab GMC points whenever they want. So the exact future amount of Gamefuel and exchange rate are unpredictable. Here how they have changed their concept on the fly even here on bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2352604.20

This is Russian-language topic but you can use built-in Google Translate in Chrome to catch the point. Look at the end of page 2. Exchange rate was 0.2 then 0.0002. When I came to their mining app rate was 0.00057. Currently it is 0.00014. If you google you will find even different rates for GMIT. What's next?

Beta app for gamers currently is almost unusable. People can't withdraw items they have bought for GMC points. One day there was a bug with unlimited GMC coins gained by users (trillions of GMC). Good for them they had fixed it in an hour. Then they zeroed balances and CEO promised that it would be possible to withdraw all items bought. Then they zeroed those items. Then they drastically reduced mining reward in GMC and declared that there was so-called "too fast x10 mining bug" before "billions bug". Yeah, they didn't see x10 reward for several days GrinGrin;D Looks like they simply adjust GMC reward just for marketing purposes and to control the size of withdraw queue. And all that "dynamic" GMC will become tradable Gamefuel? Okaay.

Finally I can't say this is a 100% scam. But obviously guys are not so experienced and solid team they want to seem. My personal opinion they can't handle such a vast idea described in their roadmap.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: