Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are my ERC20 tokens lost ??  (Read 473 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

You should try to access your wallet from your computer or laptop, phone wallets usually are out dated and full of errors, nd always use wallets with private keys.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitchi (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

You should try to access your wallet from your computer or laptop, phone wallets usually are out dated and full of errors, nd always use wallets with private keys.

thats my mistake i  used a wallet without priate keys Sad
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

Do not use any third party wallets for your erc20 tokens ,myetherwallet is the most secured wallet for the tokens just use metamask and you are good to go.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

hi guys
i have a question, i participated in octobre at a number of airdrops and i was filling the forms with a freewallet.org ehereum adresse so i can see the i received tokens from 5 airdrops in ethplorer but i cant see them in my android freewallet what to do to be able to have controle on my tokens Huh?

I think the wallet doesn't support erc2.0 tokens so it is why that you cannot see the tokens. it is better to use myetherwallet because that wallet is supported erc2.0 and we can use it for all of the tokens. but you need to always save your private keys and only you that know the place and it is better to transfer in the exchanges after you receive the tokens because it's more safety.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

Check your tokens on Etherscan. You do not see that on your Freewallet, before you put it there you have to add tokens you need to first enter the contract address, symbols and the decimals of the tokens.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Your ERC20 tokens can't be lost as far as your private key is not compromised in the public. For keeping the token safe Myetherwallet always suggesting to use Metamask or any hardware wallet like the Nano Ledger S. So, the token cannot be lost forever rather steal by someone. But If you send your token to another token address it could be lost that most of the token creators saying.
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

yes i'm using your freewallet ethereum not the token one it does not show my tokens i contacted the support but no one responded !!!!!

Please use the Token Wallet for managing your tokens as we've suggested above; you won't be able to see your tokens on your ETH wallet, we have a special app for them. Our support team replies to every ticket submitted through the Support Portal; if you've submitted your email address, you'll get notifications on your ticket status as well.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

yes i'm using your freewallet ethereum not the token one it does not show my tokens i contacted the support but no one responded !!!!!

Please use the Token Wallet for managing your tokens as we've suggested above; you won't be able to see your tokens on your ETH wallet, we have a special app for them. Our support team replies to every ticket submitted through the Support Portal; if you've submitted your email address, you'll get notifications on your ticket status as well.

i tried using token wallet no token showes up and i subbmited my email and contacted your support team provided them with my tokens specifications but no response for 2 days i'm waiting !!

ps : everyone thank you for replying to my probleme
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

i tried using token wallet no token showes up and i subbmited my email and contacted your support team provided them with my tokens specifications but no response for 2 days i'm waiting !!

Thanks for letting us know! Our support team should get back to you shortly.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

Thanks for letting us know! Our support team should get back to you shortly.
i hope so if not i will recontact them or what ??
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

I have the same problème i contacted thé support team but no response i'm giving UP
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

pitchi, our support team follows up on every submitted ticket. Please give us the time to research yours, and we'll get back to you with an update.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

I have the same problème i contacted thé support team but no response i'm giving UP

imsterimad, have faith, please Wink

pitchi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

imsterimad, have faith, please Wink
i'm waiting i have nothing else to do
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

i have the same probleme i contacted the support but no response i've been waiting for more than a month !!  Undecided
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

That is why we prefer MEW over any other wallets, MEW is the best to save ERC20 tokens.
criptic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

Your coins are not lost just use the MEW  in window and insert your Private key to open the wallet. Then click the explorer and it will load to show your tokens.
u dont get it i cann acces my wallet i can have acces to my ethereum but i cant access ERC20 tokens and i cant log to mew cause i use 3rd party app called ''freewallet'' and this app dont give privet keys to its users thats it so i can see my tokens in ethplorer but i cant access them in mew cause ethereum freewallet ''android app'' dont give the privet keys it gives u access with email and password . Undecided
same issue bro. still waiting response from freewallet support. today i cannot see my blues on etherscan. damn.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

When checking the address of your wallet through the etherscan. io can be seen that in the purse there are four types of coins: Accelerator, Ethereum Gold, Voise and RYD tokens. So if you say about these coins, they are still there. The problem is access to the wallet. Once again I am convinced of the reliability of the MyEtherWallet wallet. This is one of the simplest and most reliable wallets.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

Its most likely that your wallet doesn't supports ERC20 tokens. You need to import your private keys into MEW or another wallet that supports these type of tokens.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

There is a chance that your erc20 tokens that you get from airdrops will be all lost if there is other person who knows the private key of your wallet or you'll sign in your key and address in a pishing exchanges/sites. So before you signing up in airdrops better make sure that you enter the correct info and never give your private key to other persons.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: