Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX to replace Ripple?  (Read 186 times)
cloud.runner (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Hi, anyone hears about BCX https://www.bcx.org , they just hold a AMA at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BCXofficial/ .

It's circular supplement is huge, 2100..Billion coins, and aim to replace Ripple.

Any advise about this coin? Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Why do you think BCX can replace Ripple? The Ripple is now so high,So i think it seems hard to go beyond the Ripple.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

It cannot just happen since XRP has a good fundamentals and stable development, and if ever BCX takes over I would probably stay in Ripple as they already prove that they're trustworthy.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:10:38 AM

Yesterday the President of South Korea announced that there will not be a ban on the trade in crypto-currencies in Korea. So the Ripple will skyrocket to new heights in the near future.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

Hi, anyone hears about BCX https://www.bcx.org , they just hold a AMA at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BCXofficial/ .

It's circular supplement is huge, 2100..Billion coins, and aim to replace Ripple.

I could advice you to stay away.

BCX is still only on future trading/ Yes, it's cheap, but there is no chance to replace Ripple in a life time. Just look at their site.

cloud.runner (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Yesterday the President of South Korea announced that there will not be a ban on the trade in crypto-currencies in Korea. So the Ripple will skyrocket to new heights in the near future.
Cloud you provide any links about the news?
cloud.runner (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Based on the current price in $0.079260, its market capital is 166.446B, which already passes Litecoin's. It is crazy, right?
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

I could advice you to stay away.

BCX is still only on future trading/ Yes, it's cheap, but there is no chance to replace Ripple in a life time. Just look at their site.

I agree to you ripple are in good run impact more investors are now attracting to ripple potential even it is centralized and since the price are boost to the moon the news spread all over the world.
BCX for me is another shitcoin I dont trust the project yes the price are cheap but look what ripple did last year think about it before investing in this altcoin.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

BCX just start, it still can't be compare with xrp that already exist for a long time and with recent news that stated big banking want to support xrp, xrp still stand strong, but bcx got a really good potential, I believe it can be a top 10 coin in the future, but it still need time to build it's reputation and the usage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
enervey

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

Ripple works very closely with regulators while other projects tend to avoid them. Unless BCX plans to go down that same difficult path I doubt it will replace them. I don’t have Ripple, by the way.
kutovayaolga

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

what is BCX and what is it for?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

BCX just start, it still can't be compare with xrp that already exist for a long time and with recent news that stated big banking want to support xrp, xrp still stand strong, but bcx got a really good potential, I believe it can be a top 10 coin in the future, but it still need time to build it's reputation and the usage

Both are different coins as Ripple is backed by various banks and BCX on another hand is BCX is the fork coins called Bitcoin X which was given as a free coin by few exchanges. So comparing both are not valid only. And ripple exists from some years now and may continue to remains same.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

Do you know what ripple is and how transactions are made? Ripple is a full node for XRP, The one and only node with access to the source code. XRP holders could never do anything to verify their coins authenticity.
BCX is a different coin, You meant replacing ripple in market, 5% premined, simple page with content copied from other projects, They don't have anything on their own Cheesy Just using bitcoin name for the same reason other forks used it.
cloud.runner (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

Do you know what ripple is and how transactions are made? Ripple is a full node for XRP, The one and only node with access to the source code. XRP holders could never do anything to verify their coins authenticity.
BCX is a different coin, You meant replacing ripple in market, 5% premined, simple page with content copied from other projects, They don't have anything on their own Cheesy Just using bitcoin name for the same reason other forks used it.
"simple page with content copied from other projects"
Do you have evidence about this?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

It cannot just happen since XRP has a good fundamentals and stable development, and if ever BCX takes over I would probably stay in Ripple as they already prove that they're trustworthy.
I have the same opinion with you, that the ripple has achieved today is not an easy thing. It takes a long time, teamwork and support from the community and that is the real proof of the ripple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: