Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS.  (Read 1215 times)
joemanabat05 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:21:41 AM by joemanabat05
Merited by eagle10 (1), herminio (1), svendoto23 (1)

*If you are new or an old member to this forum (BTT) and you are confused of everything that you have read? here are the tips/guides .*

My rank is not that  higher but it doesn't matter Smiley

1) If you are a newbie or a long member of BTT and  looking for GOOD a projects? dont seek that, read this first.
Some board rules:
- No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW links need to be marked as such.
- No discussion of how to find illegal trading sites. Discussion about the sites is OK.
- No off-topic posts. (This also covers spam.)
- No trolling.
- Topics should be in the correct section.
- Topics should not be pointless.
- Topic creation should not be annoying. There should not be too many topics about the same thing in a short time period, and individuals should not post too many topics. "Too many" depends on the quality of the topics.

It can help you to prevent from banning your account.

2) Choosing a Project/Ico's/program and etc.?
* please take time to read all the details given by the project manager.
it must have the qualities and you must obeserve all the participants who joined the project, and also observed what they do.

3) The project will reflect on the actions of bounty manager, please noticed it if the manager can answer you and make it sure the manager dont have have the red trust.

4 It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie, much better choosed those who are legendary or on higher  ranks and have a TRUST.

5 The Project must have all the details of quality  whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website details, you can noticed it by backreads, and reading it all.

6 DON'T get easily attached of the token/btc/eth reward offered to the bounty it might drive you to you your own  sake.

7.  Be aware of PROJECT C a total scam Smiley.

8. TAKE NOTE: DON'T BE A SHITPOSTER.(It will cost you a lot), PLEASE BE CAREFUL, but its up to you how you will make it.

9. Check always all you sentences, it must have the sense to the created topic.

10. If you wish to mine your money to mining site just be careful that that site is legit and start operating for how many years.

11 GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS
BTCCheesy

Stop pouting! You learned something valuable. Remember the lesson, not the disappointment.

btcoininja

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

Some good tips for forum newbie.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

nice points sir
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Nice post, this will prevent newbies asking the same questions over and over again. Almost everyday the same topic is created by newbies. Thanks for this tips.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:12:48 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:16:13 AM by joemanabat05

For more tips/guides/rules you can visit the beginners guide/meta.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

Nice post, this will prevent newbies asking the same questions over and over again. Almost everyday the same topic is created by newbies. Thanks for this tips.

okies for you to help everyone please please use this thread and share to evryone so that everyone will be awared again.
ainunfm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

nice information for they
i have a lot of question from my acquaintance like that and i tried to answer it repeatly
maybe i will share this post to them
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Thank you sir! This is informative and great Help to newbies.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

if I may add the 3rd point with the red belief not so basic. you can follow the bounty program that is done by jamal.
because he is a bounty manager who has long in this BTT.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

Thanks for tips and if someone need further tips, you should visit the beginners guide.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

Very informative topic, but it is better for the Newbies section, to my mind. And I would like to admit that it is harder and harder every day to find the projects with managers that are not Newbies and without negative trust. So even hard to find the project where it is possible to follow these rules.  Wink  Smiley 
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Cool topic. Very informative post. At the begging of my life on this forum i made these several mistakes.
I agree that it is much better to write this information also in Newbies section. There are also many tips in Newbies section.

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Many good tips. All of them will now know a lot.Newbie The following rules will be good to follow. Everything is given.If you follow the rules then there will be no problem.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

you are newbie or you have an old account?? well its a good point for you sir Smiley you can joined lot of bounties out there.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:14:19 AM

Thanks for this i will take note of this.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Thanks for this i will take note of this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

Thank you for your sharing.
 It's good for newbies like me.
Wish you success and many other useful sharing.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Thanks for this i will take note of this.

yeah you must really take note of this if you have a good intention to every project and you cooperate you will get what you deserve. try joined other campaign. there is lot of good out there.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

Thanks for this i will take note of this

you can also visit the thread in meta  there is also a further instruction overthere.
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Yeah it is such a pretty good idea. It prevents other members here asking always. It help me also because I am not really good at choosing bounties. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: