Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS.  (Read 1215 times)
joemanabat05 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

The name BeEvil is absolutely fit to you, what do you expect to all newbie? Do you think it easy to understand that so fast? I think you are the one that didn't understand in such a good manner and respecting others. Make sure you have achievement in life, if not, so sad to being a hater.

Don't hate others, just yourself is enough.
[/quote]

Who are you referring to?? Do I?? If yes then its not my problem its the problem of the people  who cant understand a word a "HELPING HAND". Its up to the judgemental person who are very selfish  and self righteous.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

ADDITIONAL TIPS: Please Do not post a limited poster/shitposter. Construct your word at least 150 characters or more.

According to your criteria, your post is just a shitpost (=
TC gave good tips. But one of the problem of this forum, and of people in general - they can't read and understand what they read.. So we have tons of  shitposts, without any useful information.
Bla bla bla ... coin ... bla bla bla ... join.

The name BeEvil is absolutely fit to you, what do you expect to all newbie? Do you think it easy to understand that so fast? I think you are the one that didn't understand in such a good manner and respecting others. Make sure you have achievement in life, if not, so sad to being a hater.

Don't hate others, just yourself is enough.
We are once a newbie and knowing things directly into our first encounter is not possible which means we would really start from the beginning of things.The thing here is that if we are newbie we should really be sensible through our actions and if we are serious on learning up things then we should do on what is being advised.Reading and understanding simple instructions isn't really a hard thing if theres a doubt or misunderstood thing then its not really bad to ask. Back to topic, bounty hunting is easy as long you can follow the rules and you are good to go.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sijuju

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

nice information for me, thanks,,
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG

https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/

Telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/GpoMUhDphxEmLJ6ZI9CWLg

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Very helpful your info, thank you for the information you share to us, hopefully this information is useful in token hunt.
good luck for to all
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Good thread, a few very useful tips for new members.
Geila

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

To one person it is difficult to see the drawbacks. Active community helps me to choose a good project. Thanks for the good tips.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Simple Explanation, hope no more users Spamming or Make Bad Post just rank-up their Signature Campaign. Meta Discussion also provide more information how you should do in this Forum. Thank You for your advice.
Yeah, Welcome It is my job as member  here on BTT to REMIND all users to all the guidelines so that they will not ended up having a red trust and banning from this forum. I hope you too will explain to all people here in BTT and share how good to be here in BTT.
Okay mate, it doesn't matter. People can ask me on Private Message, as long i have time to read messages.
I am not perfect in this forum, still Learning English so I can avoid Broken English. Grin . Maybe, it is my first suggest to new member here. Also, dont be LAZY to read, many people in this forum too LAZY to read and understand what are the topic discussing about.

Anyway, your quote for my comment is broken. So Sad. Cry

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Nice topic and warning to shitposters.Dont let your focus be on tokens,ether or the reward. If you allo yourself into making post for sake of reward, you might be posting unnecessary which will lead you to get banned.
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Experience is the best teacher. thanks for the tips, i am still learning again and again. my experience and my friends experience are very useful to me.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

This forum is difficult to use. I wish the UI was a bit more modern

joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

On your fifth point, you pointed out that the manager should have all the details, whitepaper and etc.
By manager, did you mean the bounty manager? Because as far as I know, whitepaper and etc are not the bounty manager responsibility, but the team of the project itself. Bounty manager only has an obligation to manage the campaign, but the details about roadmap and etc should be on the team.

So, in my opinion, your fifth point needs some correction. Nice thread btw, but don't you think this should be the beginner thread/meta section?

I am not really pointing the the campaign manager, what my point is it must have all the details and must detailed by manager because he will be the only authorized to do that and can post/edit on the created project (on the thread) no other than else. Just like Project C , I know you were one of the participants right so I think you will agree with it also..
Well anyways if your opinion says I need to make a correction its okay!, I stand to be corrected.  yes it should be in Meta section but  Its good to have it here also so that everyone can read a  reminder, if they cant see it on other section. so good thing that few us of could notice this for the time being,  Thank you.
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

Nice post. All comments should be constructive.
Asuna

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

Thank you for the information, tips and guides that you shared with us most especially to all the newbies out there, like myself. It is a great and big help for me.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

*If you are new or an old member to this forum (BTT) and you are confused of everything that you have read? here are the tips/guides .*

My rank is not that  higher but it doesn't matter Smiley

1) If you are a newbie or a long member of BTT and  looking for GOOD a projects? dont seek that, read this first.
Some board rules:
- No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW links need to be marked as such.
- No discussion of how to find illegal trading sites. Discussion about the sites is OK.
- No off-topic posts. (This also covers spam.)
- No trolling.
- Topics should be in the correct section.
- Topics should not be pointless.
- Topic creation should not be annoying. There should not be too many topics about the same thing in a short time period, and individuals should not post too many topics. "Too many" depends on the quality of the topics.

It can help you to prevent from banning your account.

2) Choosing a Project/Ico's/program and etc.?
* please take time to read all the details given by the project manager.
it must have the qualities and you must obeserve all the participants who joined the project, and also observed what they do.

3) The project will reflect on the actions of bounty manager, please noticed it if the manager can answer you and make it sure the manager dont have have the red trust.

4 It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie, much better choosed those who are legendary or on higher  ranks and have a TRUST.

5 The Project must have all the details of quality  whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website details, you can noticed it by backreads, and reading it all.

6 DON'T get easily attached of the token/btc/eth reward offered to the bounty it might drive you to you your own  sake.

7.  Be aware of PROJECT C a total scam Smiley.

8. TAKE NOTE: DON'T BE A SHITPOSTER.(It will cost you a lot), PLEASE BE CAREFUL, but its up to you how you will make it.

9. Check always all you sentences, it must have the sense to the created topic.

10. If you wish to mine your money to mining site just be careful that that site is legit and start operating for how many years.

11 GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS
BTCCheesy

This is very useful especially for the newbies and the old bounty hunters alike. Hope those who are in the bounty hunting consider this reminders so they find themselves in the right track.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

This is very useful especially for the newbies and the old bounty hunters alike. Hope those who are in the bounty hunting consider this reminders so they find themselves in the right track.
[/quote]

very well said man, Thank you also for giving me such positive comments. I hope everyone will be very vigilant and take good care of their account.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

Rank can not be used as reference to claim that people is shitposter or not.
Not high member does not mean that your thread is not useful. Sometime higher member does not take to help newbie and other low member.
So thanks to you because you have shared useful knowledge for us although you are not so high.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Not high member does not mean that your thread is not useful. Sometime higher member does not take to help newbie and other low member.
So thanks to you because you have shared useful knowledge for us although you are not so high.

This is correct because before shitposter also can upgrade to higher rank because of the term to upgrade rank only need activity.
Now it can not, shitposter will stay in their previous rank because the system of merit.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
Merited by canaveralnonie (2)

This is correct because before shitposter also can upgrade to higher rank because of the term to upgrade rank only need activity.
Now it can not, shitposter will stay in their previous rank because the system of merit.
But as you can see, most of us don't want to merit each other. Some kind of crab mentality, this cause a hardship in having additional rank-up in most of the account. Also, there's a news about the demerit system. So good luck everyone,this will be a strong enough to withstand for sure.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: