Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is all Green in the Crypto World  (Read 404 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

I understand that the green days are over and the reds have begun, although of course bitcoin has already seriously grown in this time, let's hope that in the near future bitcoin will be able to grow very much as before, and maybe much higher than before
alex_kir

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

The green market is over, today, just like yesterday, I see only red colors, apparently there has been some bad news again about the fact that some country banned the bitcoin, but we are not so easy to break.
mzzn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

i missed that green day.  Sad is it possible i ll have another chance...
BLAST2MARS

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

I just discovered that it is all green in the cryptocurrency world. We hardly have it this way. What do you think lead to this. How long do you think it will last?

Unfortunately, it already stopped. The green days were just a short time for us to be happy. Maybe there are still idiots that don't know what's the difference of ban and regulation in South Korea.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

It wasn't like that for a long time, since everything is in red for me at the moment, specially with bitcoin and ethereum, they both are in downsides at the moment, but my other tokens are in red.. what a weird day.
I think it may not last for a few days, because the bad news from South Korea and China has always been there, and it is likely that the cryptocurrency market will need to fall in the short term.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

yes and it should remain green as always so that more and more people will get benefit from it  Smiley
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

It was all green a few days ago, now its gone red.  This goes to show that the market is still volatile and we need to be careful before investing anywhere.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Well, here's hoping it's here to stay!  Grin

But I doubt it considering everyone was so scared of the fall just a few days back.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

I think the green color you mentioned above will not last long because we can realize that in Korea and China There is information that all cryptocurrencies will be banned So in a short period of time the price could decrease significantly.

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

I think that the crypto-currency world will be green until the first bad news. But now more and more new people are starting to buy crypto currency, so I think that the crypto-currency world can become even greener! Grin
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Most coins in the market have dipped 5% or more in the last 2 days, but this is normal, and happens often. They will go green in a few days again, and pumping will start over again.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

One day it is totally green, next day market totally red. Nothing is new my friend just look closer to market and you will see regularity. Obviously some of coin going up but the most part of them just stay at the line.
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

At the moment, everywhere is red. Maybe tomorrow everywhere will be green. But whatever happens, you need to be careful and patient. Without greed, you have to know how to take positions in transitional periods.

hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I just discovered that it is all green in the cryptocurrency world. We hardly have it this way. What do you think lead to this. How long do you think it will last?

yeah but it will red again..when its red its buying time but when its green its waiting time

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

It's green now, it's red later and then green again. It's what we call the pump and dump situation. It will happen because of manipulation of the market by high rollers or due to supply and demand.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

Right now most of the coins are red including bitcoin. I hope sell off will finish so soon so we can see the market all green again. Cheesy
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

the work has with the customs on investors to commit with the manage of tasks as complying with customs of continuous running of evaluation to gains with the decision as displacing use of option to returns with the best on nominal value to complete within the closing of order with the terms.

rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

is human mind really that dependent on simplicity? red vs. green markets? left vs. right politics? add a little bit of complexity to your thinking, the simplest model is not always the best choice for understanding reality...
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Yes It is always green in the crypto world. There are many moments when the market crashed and this is not the matter to worry about because there will be always an happy ending. I think that in coming days crypto world will get more popularity and support which will make it green forever. 

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

It is now getting red all over the crypto markets, hoping that it will turn green before the week ends. And I am hoping for more pumps, big pumps.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: