Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gambling as investment?  (Read 602 times)
simonbakla02

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

It will make a comeback. It will raise again from top because its gaining more popularity right now. Because of this popularity many investors coming for this to invest. I can assure that bitcoin will raise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

Someone already tried this? Safe or not??  

Seven days its took so long.It depends on the player if he is good at strategy. I have a friend that same with your situation and we tried a small amount we invest and she only played at only 20 mins. and it did not take up to 7 days. I think its a huge of scam. Gambling is risky and you cannot consider gambling is a investment if you have a certainty then don't go ahead. If you want to take a risk but definitely profitable and you have nothing to lose you should go on trading and its safe.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

I think this is very insecure. Because you are not involved and you do not know which one is working, you can only give the money to your friends. I think this might as well go to ICO, at least you can choose, select their own approved projects.

Bitcoin is not a kind of currency, in fact, it is not managed in a monetary way. And bitcoin is a particularly volatile commodity whose inventory is fixed and if it is to be used as a gambling investment, it must be prepared for a loss because people know little about its price.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

I do not think so. If 10 people invest in bitcoin, there are 7 rich people, but if 10 people participate in gambling I think no one will get money from playing gambling. I think bitcoin is a potential market for us to invest and make a profit. It is different from gambling.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

I think if differs from gambling because for one bitcoin is a long-term investments which is different because in gambling in one win you could win a huge amount of money or bitcoin or you could be an instant billionaire depending upon your bet which is unlike bitcoin the return on your investments will vary upon the demand on it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

Someone already tried this? Safe or not?? 

I also have a friend who use to do that kind of investment,  she use to play gambling and I can say that she is very well trained playing in (bitsler ) a gambling site. As a matter of fact we haven't tried any loss Everytime we ride in her play that how she good in playing gambling. Another good thing about her play is, she can make our profit doble in just a couple of minutes that's how veterans  she is. Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: