Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $5000 BTC/ETH - I have Payoneer USD  (Read 263 times)
borandos (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:37:15 PM by borandos

Hello,

I would like to buy $5000 Bitcoins or Ethereum for Payoneer (Coinmarketcap rate).
Will be done with trusted escrow service.

Please provide your skype or email if you're interested.
Thanks.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nestor0991

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

i can help you, you can contact me with more information : martin.lognon@yahoo.com
uarebitcoinsbox

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Hello,

I would like to buy $5000 Bitcoins or Ethereum for Payoneer (Coinmarketcap rate).
Will be done with trusted escrow service.

Please provide your skype or email if you're interested.
Thanks.

whats your skype?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

whats your skype?

i can help you, you can contact me with more information : martin.lognon@yahoo.com

Why do you both want his Skype and email address? Why can't you transact here with escrow protection!

Scammers use Skype and email to communicate privately so they can avoid escrow and scam their victims undisturbed.

OP, I suggest you use a trusted escrow here and nowhere else. Be careful of scammers Skyping or emailing you with links they claim sent by a trusted escrow. Scammers usually edit or spoof those links and add their own BTC address.

Beware of the "increments scam". This is when a scammer realizes they can't boss around their victim into sending the full Payoneer or coin amount upfront sans escrow. What they will then do is suggest that a lower amount be sent upfront. To make this a tempting offer difficult to refuse, they will usually offer a higher rate than originally agreed. Refuse all non-escrow proposals.

kii552007_alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

whats your skype?

Why do you both want his Skype and email address? Why can't you transact here with escrow protection!

Scammers use Skype and email to communicate privately so they can avoid escrow and scam their victims undisturbed.

OP, I suggest you use a trusted escrow here and nowhere else. Be careful of scammers Skyping or emailing you with links they claim sent by a trusted escrow. Scammers usually edit or spoof those links and add their own BTC address.

Beware of the "increments scam". This is when a scammer realizes they can't boss around their victim into sending the full Payoneer or coin amount upfront sans escrow. What they will then do is suggest that a lower amount be sent upfront. To make this a tempting offer difficult to refuse, they will usually offer a higher rate than originally agreed. Refuse all non-escrow proposals.

I can confirm that user is a scammer, he will try everything to scam your any cent.
I talked to him on Skype, he tried to place a escrow scam on me by claiming Zepher agreed to be our escrow.
Luckily I confirmed with Zepher, and discovered his scam.
BTW, he also have multiple account on this forum, his Skype id: sherrysid786
From what I can see, he has already changed his Skype name to CryptoCoin Inc.
Please be aware.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 04:59:35 PM by lifeforcepools

Days Ago He Tried To Scame Me For Bctk Account On Skype With Same Id, Thank God I Was Safe From This India Shit.

This Shit Scammer Alternate Account-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1063215

Proof  ✓

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
borandos (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 02:11:25 PM by borandos

Thanks for all the warnings! Fortunately I didn't trade with this guy.

I need another $1000 BTC/ETH for Payoneer USD, please let me know who is interested.
pluglesstech

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

whats your skype?

I can confirm that user is a scammer, he will try everything to scam your any cent.
I talked to him on Skype, he tried to place a escrow scam on me by claiming Zepher agreed to be our escrow.
Luckily I confirmed with Zepher, and discovered his scam.
BTW, he also have multiple account on this forum, his Skype id: sherrysid786
From what I can see, he has already changed his Skype name to CryptoCoin Inc.
Please be aware.

This guy knock me in skype everyday for 5 day for trade without escow
beware this kind of shit...
borandos (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Thanks to everybody who contacted me via pm.  Cannot answer as I've exceeded the limit of personal messages per day.
Here the answers:

COINMAN1, thanks but your rate too high for me.

NastyBoy, some members of this forum blame you in scam for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820903.msg28965790#msg28965790
I don't want to risk, sorry.

Danos, I'm ready to buy coins from you if you still need Payoneer. Please reply to this message or contact me via telegram, my username is borandos.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

borandos - I can do this for you, let me know how you'd like to proceed.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
borandos (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

borandos - I can do this for you, let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Just wrote you in Skype, can we discuss there?
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

I can sell you $400 btc for payoneer (preev+8%)
PM me

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Seller0427

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

Days Ago He Tried To Scame Me For Bctk Account On Skype With Same Id, Thank God I Was Safe From This India Shit.

This Shit Scammer Alternate Account-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1063215

Proof  ✓

https://i.imgur.com/CLrSNcv.png

I warned you clowns he's a scammer he scammed me $19 Amazon
.he is Pakistani, I have all his info if u want it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: