Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darn etherdelta  (Read 759 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

For me EtherDelta has tried even though it needs improvement. It was the only exchange that deals with most of cryptocurrencies that are ERC20 aa at time it started. I think the hacking might be external not from CEO. There might be options but let not crucify what has helped us before to do most of our exchange business. I am appealing to them to redress their fees structure.

HOMT

Powered by,
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

In this way, you may be right, because the site by and large really began to work slowly after that incident, but most importantly, I very much hope that such incidents will not happen again. I think that this is the most important
stan_

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

I decided to stop trading on Etherdelta after hackers incident. Because it really became very slowly , and often your orders not counts. That really piss me off. SO no more ED for me only good Exchangers.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Man i don't know, but if i try open some link in ED it goes to another pair. I mean i click for REBL link contract at Ed and show ppn currency like wtf.
Aside from that ED will always so slow to open and a freaking hassle to use.
etherdelta has been too slow after the hacking incident. This is especially true for loading the volume and the order book. The order book takes forever and at least a couple of tries to load. This has been happening ever since they were hacked. Ever since they have a new CEO, they introduced new fees (take out on our tokens) and the site is way slower, and they were hacked. Time to fire the new guy and rehire the old guy Smiley

Check my signature - ADAE will try to make one of the best exchanges around.
Their WP is very good written and I believe ADAE will come up with a very good exchange very fast after the ICO.

Rofl you just blatantly shill your sign dude xD
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

etherdelta has been too slow after the hacking incident. This is especially true for loading the volume and the order book. The order book takes forever and at least a couple of tries to load. This has been happening ever since they were hacked. Ever since they have a new CEO, they introduced new fees (take out on our tokens) and the site is way slower, and they were hacked. Time to fire the new guy and rehire the old guy Smiley
You are completely right. Things that happened to ED significantly reduced their trust! Things need to change inside their team!
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

It is faster now compared to its state like a month ago. Not sure, but I think they are trying to make it a decent decentralized exchange.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

I agree with you. After etherdelta was attacked I restricted it. Only if the tokens are not traded on other exchanges I use etherdelta. Other than that, I switched to using more secure trading platforms like livecoin, bit-z...
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

I agree with you. After etherdelta was attacked I restricted it. Only if the tokens are not traded on other exchanges I use etherdelta. Other than that, I switched to using more secure trading platforms like livecoin, bit-z...
Yeah, I have started to use yobit, but some tokens are on etherdelta only. I wish there were more decentralized exchanges so there would be competition.
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

You can use VPN for more fast load Etherdelta.  But for my opinion ED the best way to trade if tokens are not traded on other exchanges platform.
MichaelMeu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

I don't get to use it all that often these days but I do check its speed out of curiousity and it's zip-zap quick!
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Yeah, with all the prices down, I am not using it as much as I use to do. I enjoy the https://deltabalances.github.io address though, because it gives you a good idea of your token prices and such.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Etherdelta is actually doomed since the infamous DNS hacking of their site. I feel unsafe since then and i don't know if etherdelta will be back and the trust of people who are using it will ever return.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Etherdelta is working much better if you use Metamask. Without it is almost unusable. Try it out.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Etherdelta is working much better if you use Metamask. Without it is almost unusable. Try it out.
I prefer transactions on Etherdelta using private key because we do not have to pay a fee just to send our tokens to metamask.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

In fact, it has become much faster and more convenient than when I first started using it. Especially after the attacks I think that the measures taken and the work done are working.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

I would not use exchangers after the hackers attacks  the last time it’s number  has increased and this can not worry me
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

Eterdelta is now working fine. Gas Price is also very low now. Transaction time takes low compared to previous month.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

Etherdelta always works good when ETH network is not overloaded. In other cases this is hard to endure Etherdelta's slow work.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

The most trusted exchange for erc20 tokens is coming to its end,might be the reason why people will find an alternative,because the hacking incident where ridiculous,DNS server was hacked thats a joke,either way some exchange will replace etherdelta in the future and thats for sure,because people lose their trust on this campaign.

angjosh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Etherdelta is not coming to its end. It is here to stay. You need to learn its slow network and be patient if you really have to transact using it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: