Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are some apps that can help you earn Bitcoin. Have you heard about it?  (Read 221 times)
AndrentMcNa (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

My 12 year old nephew told me that they are clickbaits. For they are a waste of time and effort.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

the only legit way to earn bitcoin is really hard work man, no easy way as tapping on some apps. You can earn by participating Signature and Social Campaigns, Bounties from this forum, you can also sell your service for Bitcoin or trade.
KristyMaTerrin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Yes bros, I have heard about Expecty. Its a really good apps for experter as well as information seekers.  Kiss
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

As I told on the subject, there are some apps that help us earn Bitcoin such as Experty, its really a good apps. Have you heard about it, bros?

yes for long long years ago...
but for now, i think that is impossible
Because, price for bitcoin to high for now
i think 0.00000500 for free it's very good

-= OI =-
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

There are a lot of them but not all pays the output of one user.
They are just simple games and some are roulette and faucets.
You will need to reach a certain amount before payout which will take you a lot of time before you can reach it.
Better just invest than do that non sense which is mostly the kind of those applications.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Well yea, actually i think most of them are called " Faucet's " you can earn some fraction of a Bitcoin but, as of now it's not even really great to earn money with that kind of stuffs there is no such thing as easy money when it comes to that kind of stuffs they are earning more money than you. the most preferred thing to do to earn some good money with Bitcoin is to just check the services section and look for something that can suite your thing.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Earning Bitcoins for unskilled manual work has now become unfeasible. Clicking ads, doing surveys, downloading apps, etc etc. don't worth more than few thousand satoshis. More or less, you will be wasting time and when fees has grown dramatically, hardly anything comes in hand of worker. It used to be good source 3-4 years ago when rewards in BTC were high.

It is better to see for some skillful works like developing, freelancing, etc etc and earn good money in Bitcoins rather than making few bucks on Apps or Faucets.

PS: If you talking about Experty ICO, app isn't in operation yet. Is this some kind of promotion?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

hard to earn bitcoin right now, you have to invest and buy some mining hardware, not easy, except you understand what should you do.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

One month ago my brother talked to me and advice me that there are some apps to earn bitcoin but they are not totally fast earning. Investing more time effort money then you get not much bitcoin for your hard work and effort. Maybe this is one of them. But I appreciate the effort of developers for doing that games/ apps.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Yes, i was heard about that few time and also heard it's not so easy to earn bitcoin through those app and if you earn than the mount is so low.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

There is no app that can help you to acquire bitcoisn which can make you a consistence profit or decent income. Most of these apps are like faucet that pays you pennies by letting you do odds jobs like playing games and perfroming survey.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Aren't these things usually scams? Since mining, investing, and doing bounties are the only legitimate way to earn bitcoins.

I have tried doing faucets, actually we're a group of friends. At first we were happy we won't do a thing yet we'll earn. I know it's too good to he true but we believed. After quite some time, at the required accumulation we'll cash out what we've earned. But it said that we need membership to cash out, we need to to pay to cash out. Shame.
tikosewad3869

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

I've also heard about apps to get bitcoin by relying on give away, faucet and others, but personally I will follow the signature campaign, bounty or mining but create a beginner account to follow the signature campaign still can not, most likely for jr members minimum to follow the signature campaign, I am also still waiting for up to jr member about 1 month Grin
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

yeah, but most of it is a scam. They don't pay out. You're just going to waste your time. But there is some legit source of bitcoin like a faucet. But what they give is very small. Considering your consuming energy from your phone or laptop, its not practical.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

No, till now i haven't heard about any of such app. If you know than please share the name of the good apps. So that we can also earn something with you. Smiley

Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Yes i have heared lot of peoples using mobile apps to earn Bitcoin. But i think they are wasting their time. Lot of fake apps also availavle in play store also. So dont waste your time in fake apps.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Well you know there are many apps and other websites that pay you Bitcoins but you know the amount that they pay is not at all something that you could consider nice they pay you like 0.01 dollar and that is something I won't recommend you to waste time in since..you already have an option to... Get..paid through signature Campaigns and that's much better that those other sites and apps .

Thus don't think much about anything and focus here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Lot of apps were getting developed with the name of bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies. In particular in the name of mining and other earning generators. In reality most were scams and it's our responsibility to be on the safer side. Even some wallet service has gone as a scam through apps.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

If you are asking about android apps then yes and they call it "faucets" because you can earn bits of bitcoin by watching ads or just doing an activity every hour or every 30 minutes. Although this is free money, its time wasting for me and I don't recommend this to newbies. One way is by joining in the bounty campaigns here in the forum. That is the best way to earn bitcoin although some will take some time before you can get your rewards.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██