Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Does the project really plan to create a unique procedure and business, based on coffee distribution from Africa and income from its sales? If so, then this is a very bold and ambitious project. I have heard, that coffee, as a product, is even more spread, than oil.
12 You have formulated the problem in the holistic manner. It doesn’t look so big so far. However, the project may someday reach all that you described. At the moment, the project’s ecosystem helps farmers to co-operate directly with coffee consumers, reducing intermediary costs.
What has the blockchain to do with all this?
The blockchain and smart-contracts help to facilitate various operations, encourage fair trading, free from concealed and unfair deals.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Does the project really plan to create a unique procedure and business, based on coffee distribution from Africa and income from its sales? If so, then this is a very bold and ambitious project. I have heard, that coffee, as a product, is even more spread, than oil.
12 You have formulated the problem in the holistic manner. It doesn’t look so big so far. However, the project may someday reach all that you described. At the moment, the project’s ecosystem helps farmers to co-operate directly with coffee consumers, reducing intermediary costs.
The blockchain and smart-contracts help to facilitate various operations, encourage fair trading, free from concealed and unfair deals.
What will get consumers of this drink in the end?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

This project looks very promising and worthy. I support this project. I wish you success.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

Coffee-lovers will get access to the drink without any central institution, such as banks, companies or governmental authorities. The price of coffee will change more smoothly and predictably, inflation will decrease.
specialAU

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Coffee-lovers will get access to the drink without any central institution, such as banks, companies or governmental authorities. The price of coffee will change more smoothly and predictably, inflation will decrease.
Great! Are there any estimates of how much intermediaries inflated the drink’s price?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

In my view, Africa is pretty underdeveloped continent, especially in terms of communications. And how does the platform plan to implement their solutions in such a situation? Farmers will get in touch with handwritten letters?
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Do the creators have any official estimates of the supply structure, of the number of intermediary transactions, etc. at the coffee market? What did they relied on in the project’s developing?
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Nice website, this project can be quite big with the right guidance from the advisors. Visit https://icotoinvest.com/ and get your ICO listed on their to get more attention and feedback from the community.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

How will payments be arranged in the system? This is especially important for Africans themselves. Everything should be pretty easy for them.
notbad4day

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Does the project plan to collaborate with other blockchain projects? Apparently, there can be some interesting synergy effects from mergers, for example, with logistics or financial projects.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I see projects like this very interesting. this coffee commodity project is sure to be a lot of devotees, as we know coffee is one of the commodities that very many fans and pasara clearly profitable.
Stay How will Tim how to market his product and how he connects this product later with his token, so that his tokens will not be forgotten, hopefully running smoothly and successfully Tim and Dev
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

I see projects like this very interesting. this coffee commodity project is sure to be a lot of devotees, as we know coffee is one of the commodities that very many fans and pasara clearly profitable.
Stay How will Tim how to market his product and how he connects this product later with his token, so that his tokens will not be forgotten, hopefully running smoothly and successfully Tim and Dev

Thank you for supporting our project.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Does the project plan to collaborate with other blockchain projects? Apparently, there can be some interesting synergy effects from mergers, for example, with logistics or financial projects.

We haven't thought on that point yet. However thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Indeed, this I have not yet seen, It is the first Blockchain Based Coffee Trading Ecosystem to support Small Scale Farmers, Traders, Roasters & Retailers.
I will support your project, I love coffee

ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

What is the minimum I have to buy in order to participate in ICO?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

What is the minimum I have to buy in order to participate in ICO?
The minimum is 0,1 Eth… don't forget to pay commissions
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

it's a big project. Are you planning to be listed on the exchanges?
Immer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

it's a big project. Are you planning to be listed on the exchanges?
There Is no information about it in the white paper yet. I think they will do it taking into account that all Blockchain project are trying to do it right now
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

There are two sorts of coffee - Arabica and Mocha. It makes no difference what to work with for this project, right? I've heard that Arabica is more expensive. So you can make more money with it. Am I wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: