Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
You’re right. But the market is ready for it. Basically the society is demanding it because necessary technologies have been developed. Of course the project will have to get over some obstacles but it will be worth it I think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Very interesting! Why Africa? There are a lot of places where coffee is produced. You can find Coffee producers that are not happy with the system everywhere. And tea producers as well!
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
You’re right. But the market is ready for it. Basically the society is demanding it because necessary technologies have been developed. Of course the project will have to get over some obstacles but it will be worth it I think
talking about the demand…  do you have any statistics? I would like to know your sources
arakx

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

don't you think that this project might work for different goods in the future? Of course if this platform becomes successful.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

talking about the demand…  do you have any statistics? I would like to know your sources
My thoughts are based on general information about market growth  2011-2015 and it is going to  continue growing up to 2020. You can find all the information and sources in the white paper. The world population is getting bigger, urbanization, income growth and coffee popularization make the market grow
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

My thoughts are based on general information about market growth  2011-2015 and it is going to  continue growing up to 2020. You can find all the information and sources in the white paper. The world population is getting bigger, urbanization, income growth and coffee popularization make the market grow
Why would the Africans trust this project?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Because Coffee producers are working under pressure with the low profit, they're not supported by the government, traditional financial system is not giving them any benefits, they depend on suspicious partners. It all can be sold with the help of blockchain  and this project.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

What African regions are you planning to work at? You know there is no coffee in Sahara
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Because Coffee producers are working under pressure with the low profit, they're not supported by the government, traditional financial system is not giving them any benefits, they depend on suspicious partners. It all can be sold with the help of blockchain  and this project.
Interesting! I see that the project did a good job. What can coffee producers expect?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

I'm surprised, that there is such a project! With such success, you can create a bunch of start-ups. Why didn’t you choose problems of Chinese gadgets producers, for example? Their market is bigger.
MadduckUK

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

I'm surprised, that there is such a project! With such success, you can create a bunch of start-ups. Why didn’t you choose problems of Chinese gadgets producers, for example? Their market is bigger.
Good day! Firstly, let’s communicate constructively. Secondly, coffee is perhaps the most popular product in the world. Thirdly, the product and the region were selected for a good reason. Here, there are opportunities for earnings, that will provoke CNK investors’ interest.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Good day! Firstly, let’s communicate constructively. Secondly, coffee is perhaps the most popular product in the world. Thirdly, the product and the region were selected for a good reason. Here, there are opportunities for earnings, that will provoke CNK investors’ interest.
What issues prevent Africans from making money off their coffee?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

The main issues reside in distribution of African coffee. These problems include a low income for small farmers, negative effect of poor financial support, lack of government support and non-transparent transactions in the supply chain. Plus, prices volatility.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

The main issues reside in distribution of African coffee. These problems include a low income for small farmers, negative effect of poor financial support, lack of government support and non-transparent transactions in the supply chain. Plus, prices volatility.
12 This is serious! And does this project really solve all these problems?!!
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

This project helps to solve, it makes the first steps. With this, small farmers can exponentially increase their income. And the world of coffee can become more transparent with an efficient supply chain.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

This project helps to solve, it makes the first steps. With this, small farmers can exponentially increase their income. And the world of coffee can become more transparent with an efficient supply chain.
It’s cool, when financial projects have a social function. Does the project plan to be represented on the world exchanges?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

What is the last day of the project’s ICO? I have certain ideas of investments.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Well, I do enjoy an occasional cup of coffee, so long as your project makes a valuable improvement, I'm more than happy to support it!
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

What is the last day of the project’s ICO? I have certain ideas of investments.

You can realize your ideas until March 25, 2018. There is still some time left.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

I never understood, why it had to be African coffee? Does the project have any fundamental researches, that the African one will yield the highest returns?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: