Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

It is a unique project of its kind. How much did you guys earn in Pre-ico?

We successfully Raised $7.14 Million in the Pre ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Hello Everyone,

The IT Team has rectified the team section and uploaded the images of our team members on the live website along with links to their social channels.

Apologies for the late update and error of uploading the beta team section.

Blockchain Engineer, Where do you get that Degree?

or it's a self-mention degree?

Blockchain Engineers are people who work on the Blockchain technology and are responsible for all the development tasks related to Blockchain in the project.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Your website shows that you acheived 17% of 51,000 ETH which is equal to 8.67 Million ,mathematically! Grin
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

That's a good amount to raise in Pre-ICO. I hope you guys will earn more in ICO phase

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

Wow! As a coffee lover and I believe most of you as well will say that this is a good project. Investing to this will also help our small farmers to get the most out of their product. Chinese will probably go into this if you cater tea as well.  Smiley

This will also be a good and favorable for the small farmers. and since China is much more interested in this kind of a things for sure. However, I also saw and found that you've raised 7M$ something which is really good and great news for the investors and am happy that you can achieve your goal target anyhow.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Wow! As a coffee lover and I believe most of you as well will say that this is a good project. Investing to this will also help our small farmers to get the most out of their product. Chinese will probably go into this if you cater tea as well.  Smiley

This will also be a good and favorable for the small farmers. and since China is much more interested in this kind of a things for sure. However, I also saw and found that you've raised 7M$ something which is really good and great news for the investors and am happy that you can achieve your goal target anyhow.

Thank you for supporting our ICo Project. We have now successfully raised $10 M and are moving ahead with your support.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

That's a good amount to raise in Pre-ICO. I hope you guys will earn more in ICO phase

We have already raised $10 M till now, and are growing with our valued community users support.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Your website shows that you acheived 17% of 51,000 ETH which is equal to 8.67 Million ,mathematically! Grin

It's 20.8% now, which is equivalent to $10.61 Million  Grin Grin

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Hello Everyone,

The IT Team has rectified the team section and uploaded the images of our team members on the live website along with links to their social channels.

Apologies for the late update and error of uploading the beta team section.

Blockchain Engineer , Where do you get that Degree?

or it's a self mention degree?

I wonder whether you have some personal or business relationship to Africa in any way? Why Africa and how well do you know the markets over there?
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

This is  a great news for this project, I believe the collection is enough to fuel the project.  Investors probably saw the potential of coffee market and its use around the globe.  Those who planned about this project are really wise, technology coupled with in-demand product, no wonder you got the collection that early stage of the fund raising.  I hope to see a sold out soon Smiley
petorosconk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

This is  a great news for this project, I believe the collection is enough to fuel the project.  Investors probably saw the potential of coffee market and its use around the globe.  Those who planned about this project are really wise, technology coupled with in-demand product, no wonder you got the collection that early stage of the fund raising.  I hope to see a sold out soon Smiley
hopefully ico will be successful as dev said that pre ico success, I am also a coffee lover and there is no reason for me not to support this project, I hope the coffee industry in Africa will improve with this project
vladivostokom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

i like the concept of getting blockchain into coffee trading,its a wonderful idea. lots of coffee lovers in this world.i think it will succeed.good for it Wink
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

i like the concept of getting blockchain into coffee trading,its a wonderful idea. lots of coffee lovers in this world.i think it will succeed.good for it Wink
Of course, also for me, I like this concept too, bring blockchain technology into coffee industry. Now we reached 26% fundraising in Token Sale. Hope it's can will be reach up to 50% or more and more.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

I just bought some CNK at 25% bonus. One of the more promising ICO this 2018. I hope the ICO reaches its cap to give this project enough funds to operate.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Soo you are developing a platform for farmers and distributors in coffee industry.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt farmers mostly very pour in Africa region, thus i cant see how they will get hands-on rght tech and how they will learn how to use it... ?
I am not convinced, not at all.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Wow! that's really awesome if CNK already raised that fund now and achieved that amount anyway. For sure many investors will become more interested to invest on this project particularly the end of campaign are now close to happen.
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

Soo you are developing a platform for farmers and distributors in coffee industry.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt farmers mostly very pour in Africa region, thus i cant see how they will get hands-on rght tech and how they will learn how to use it... ?
I am not convinced, not at all.

Yes, we are developing a platform for farmers and distributors in coffee industry.

Our team will educate the farmers about this platform and how they will be benefited by its use and utilization. We are ready with team and will soon start the exercise.

Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

It's 20.8% now, which is equivalent to $10.61 Million  Grin Grin

This is  a great news for this project, I believe the collection is enough to fuel the project.  Investors probably saw the potential of coffee market and its use around the globe.  Those who planned about this project are really wise, technology coupled with in-demand product, no wonder you got the collection that early stage of the fund raising.  I hope to see a sold out soon Smiley

Wow! that's really awesome if CNK already raised that fund now and achieved that amount anyway. For sure many investors will become more interested to invest on this project particularly the end of campaign are now close to happen.
Thank you for supporting our project.

sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I am interested and will participate, as well as accompany the project CNK Coin   until the end of ICO.
Oom4ja

Activity: 320
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I feel proud to have joined this project because project mutually benefiting both the coffee farmers and consumers and investors with the existence of this project the farmers will feel in luck thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: