Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain  (Read 2611 times)
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Crypto N Kafe:
Directly connects coffee farmers and consumers
Overcomes retailer domination
Offers a variety of smart contracts to facilitate operations.
Uses the Crypto N’ Kafe token as means of consumer loyalty program rewards
I'm very happy I didn't miss a chance to join Crypto N'Kafe tokensale. I believe it will have a huge success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

this project is definitely in great demand by the crowd
how it works is very easy with very low cost and direct.
connecting farmers and consumers and can be purchased in an easy and convenient way
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

this project is definitely in great demand by the crowd
how it works is very easy with very low cost and direct.
connecting farmers and consumers and can be purchased in an easy and convenient way

Hello i agree with you CryptoNKafe is really great project. I found it some time ago and it looks very promising for me. And i already send my ETH to it. I know this project will have success , and i wish to be with it from the start.
Good Luck
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

It seems there are less than 4 days left for the current period.  How much did the project collected so far?  I have not seen the total amount on the website,  anyone got any info on the collection?
As far as I know dude, the ico will continue to run up to march 25 which has a 5% discount to those investors who will going to have an interest to buy on this token CNK. Aside from that, the raised fund is not seen yet now at their live ico in the website anyway.

I was asking how much fund had been raised in this project.  I believe they have raised a good sum already but of course I am curious on the current figure of their funding.  Aside from that, I said the current period not the entire ICO period.  I hope to hear an update from OP soon.
alval

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

with the fund was raising consistently it's one of a good sign that I truly believe with this project.
by creating trading ecosystem entirely supporting many stakeholders within such as small-scale farmers, traders, rosters, and retailers.
it is actually a first pioneer and a revolution in coffee bean trading sector, it could resolve many problems that old and traditional way can resolve it before.
good luck with this project
The great project always supported by great teams behind it.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

It seems there are less than 4 days left for the current period.  How much did the project collected so far?  I have not seen the total amount on the website,  anyone got any info on the collection?
As far as I know dude, the ico will continue to run up to march 25 which has a 5% discount to those investors who will going to have an interest to buy on this token CNK. Aside from that, the raised fund is not seen yet now at their live ico in the website anyway.

I was asking how much fund had been raised in this project.  I believe they have raised a good sum already but of course I am curious on the current figure of their funding.  Aside from that, I said the current period not the entire ICO period.  I hope to hear an update from OP soon.
We can see it on their site bro, now we've reached the 55% funds of the hardcap target (51k ETH).
So that means that 28k ETH has been reached at this time. I believe hardcap will be achieved in the next few days.
Oom4ja

Activity: 320
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Crypto N "Cafe @ Crypto N" Cafe
Improve Coffee Farmers average income with CNK ICO I think this project is very good because it gives the spirit for the farmers
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Among other things, importers have the opportunity to purchase new trading opportunities and offer a platform of rosters for the most direct communication directly with farmers. As a result of these advantages, end-users purchase coffee at low prices.
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

You have a really worthy project!
I love coffee and crypto and your project have both!
PowerLaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 50

www.PowerLaunch.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

Great Idea! Who doesn't love Coffee! Smiley

jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

hi dev, sorry i have a problem in my wallet.
I follow bounty Crypto n Kafe, can you change my wallet address in spreadsheets on bounty facebook (42) to
0xaEBbb152d741b790a9bE1a46C6E92E3BC95f8740
because my wallet got hacked.
thank you for help
Best regards
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

We can see it on their site bro, now we've reached the 55% funds of the hardcap target (51k ETH).
So that means that 28k ETH has been reached at this time. I believe hardcap will be achieved in the next few days.

Sorry seems I was blind, I checked the site but there is no figure of Eth collected, just a percentage of sold coins and I am not sure if that is the percentage of the whole ICO sale or the percentage of the current period sales.  Anyways, I hope it is the whole ICO sales.
Ktulxu981

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

It seems there are less than 4 days left for the current period.  How much did the project collected so far?  I have not seen the total amount on the website,  anyone got any info on the collection?

I was asking how much fund had been raised in this project.  I believe they have raised a good sum already but of course I am curious on the current figure of their funding.  Aside from that, I said the current period not the entire ICO period.  I hope to hear an update from OP soon.
Totally agree with you! In such difficult times to collect such amounts even a good project is difficult! Crypto N' Kafe will be a good example for other projects on how to implement ICO!

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lavara

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

There is less than a week to go by the end of the ico campaign Crypto N 'Kafe -a great hope that all coffee lovers and not only support the project and its good intentions to help farmers and make a fair profit by modern technologies based on the blockhouse !!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

There is less than a week to go by the end of the ico campaign Crypto N 'Kafe -a great hope that all coffee lovers and not only support the project and its good intentions to help farmers and make a fair profit by modern technologies based on the blockhouse !!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes brother ,,, without 5 days from now ico Crypto N kafe project will end, Hopefully in this last week many investors who come in,  so that coffee lovers and farmer can help the existence of this  crypto  N cafe project Cheesy
kristimakfe

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Interesting idea. I wish prosperity!
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Since the 15th century coffee is one of the most desired beverages that is still in existence. Either hot or cold coffee is consumed each day by millions all across the world and has made one of the biggest selling product by the 21st century. CNK is crytocurrency that will be one of the biggest influences on the coffee industry.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Since the 15th century coffee is one of the most desired beverages that is still in existence. Either hot or cold coffee is consumed each day by millions all across the world and has made one of the biggest selling product by the 21st century. CNK is crytocurrency that will be one of the biggest influences on the coffee industry.
not just 15 years ago until now coffee has also become one of the most beautiful and popular drinks around the world, I think with the existence of coffee cryptocurrency can make coffee as a commodity that supports cryptocurrency in the future and coffee development for the better.

-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Interesting idea. I wish prosperity!

Hello and welcome to the Crypto N Kafe community, this project is really great and promising.
If you have any questions about project you can ask here, or join telegram channel - devs answer questions very quick.
ICO running now live at the project website.
Check it https://cryptokafe.io/
Regards.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

very interesting project with good prospects in the future, all these ideas can be seen in the project, I also see the sale of coins has exceeded the softcap that has been determined, this is a very good achievement I think I see the allocation of funds for bounty, where I can see thread about bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: