Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Child Policy  (Read 555 times)
Enter name (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Do you think government should push through Two Child Policy?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Yes. I don't need to explain the reasons I am sure?
Earth is overcrowded. Poverty and hunger is common. Until hunger problem is solved, there should be no growth in human population. But on the other hand, doing that would destroy today economics -> turn world into even more hunger and poverty. It's like neverending circle.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

A big big yes government should make a policy about that. The world is now over populated.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

Yes. Tongive a comfortable life to our children. It is a must to limit the number of child per family. Population continues to increase while the number of work opportunities decreases. This could cause poverty invthe future. We should avoid that from happening by implenting this type of policies.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
killcoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

its crazy but i love it
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

That's a good policy for the country. I believe the main purpose is you will have quality support for your family to feed them well, raise them well and become also good citizens of the country.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

Has opened up the two children policy in China, because China's aging phenomenon more and more serious, and most importantly, open the policy of the two children can better promote the development of economy, because of the daily life of another child rows is a must!
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Most Asian countries implementing one child policy especially China,taiwan,hongkong because they are thinking of the future and population reducing poverty in their country
sunshinelius

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

One or two baby is not regard to Government's policy or law,  it depends on people's willingness and their own choice depends on types of factors in the society.
While, government's task is to maintain the public and make people happy.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

No, government should not impose that policy. Two child policy would just encourage abortion among countries. I believe that every couple has the right to what number of children they want for their family.

Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

if government policy is good for small children, why not.
but parents participate in child development as well. so children develop in parental controls in government policy.
very mutually beneficial to the government and parents. Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Earth is overcrowded.

Earth is not overcrowded.  Our management of Earth is inefficient

We can support 10x the people we have today.  We just need to enforce recycling and conservation.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I think we need to follow china with one child policy, the earth already over population and with too many people it caused a lot of problems, and most of the people not care about the earth they just ruined the ecosystem by burning forest in order for them to get rich
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

It depends because a lot argues about the sacredness of giving birth. You can't blame them since it is truly a blessing. On the other hand, many argue that the world is overpopulated and that the number of births should be mitigated. It is a valid reason since a lot has been due to population controls.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

For all those who saying earth is not overpopulated:
https://thechive.com/2009/04/20/insanely-crowded-chinese-beach-10-photos/

Just have look at this. You want this in your country? Think again Cheesy
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

This is indeed a better solution in order to fight poverty and malnutrition among children. The two child policy is very needed in the third world countries wherein population is huge and work opportunities are very limited. Let us not let our children suffer by not giving them a comfortable life and bright future.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

A big big yes government should make a policy about that. The world is now over populated.
I agree of two child policy to avoid over population and we can prevent hunger and poverty of the world.  And also if you have two child only you can give them better life.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Earth is overcrowded. Poverty and hunger is common. Until hunger problem is solved, there should be no growth in human population. But on the other hand, doing that would destroy today economics -> turn world into even more hunger and poverty. It's like neverending circle.
The earth is never overcrowded and am against this policy, If the parents are able to take care of their children, i really don't see a reason why the government should force them to have only two children when they can afford to take care of maybe five children and more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Two policies on children that the world is concerned with are:
1. health care for children.
2. Children can go to school.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Two child policy is already being regulated in China. China is overpopulated and the current natality is causing the overpopulation there. The world is also overpopulated but some other precautions must be made if we want to make the earth a better place. I believe that one day people will try to find other planets that are sustainable for the life of the people. That would for sure allow the humanity to expand itself beyond their limits. Right now the legal regulations that are forbidding the birth of the more children are discriminating. I am also against the people which are giving birth to a lot of the children and in the end, they are neglecting them. 2 child policy isn't the mandatory in the specified countries but if the third child is born parents cant gain the benefits from its birth. Governments should be more organized and provide necessary suitable living space for the people because there are many free uninhabited soils in this world that are empty and that is disappointing fact.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

We cannot go against the law but we can try to change the regulations with the democracy set of rules.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

The two major policies of the world about children are health care for children. and for children to attend school. This is the biggest problem in child protection.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

2 children per couple is just replacement level. This should be implemented only in countries that are suffering from high poverty. Developed countries are actually having problems getting their population up.

I suppose this would also go hand in hand with stricter immigration policies. No point lowering your population and increasing your standard of living if you're just gonna get swamped by people from countries where they just breed like rabbits.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

It depends in each country. If the government thinks that their country is overpopulated, might as well they will consider passing a law with "2 child policy". One of the reason why a country has a high rate of poverty is because of overpopulation. One family has a lot of children yet they are incapacitated financially.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

wait what? am I i on the bitcoin forum? u know the thing that gave people around the world ability to interact without governmental control? please all share proportions of your portfolios I will invest in other things.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

The world is not populated!There are places where even the human foot never stepped.There's no economy.Goverment Russian don't care about anything,there head is full of how to rip off the entire population!!!!!!!Kids are the best
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I think yes, it is better if the government will implement it for good. Some couples can't afford to sustain the needs of their children. I think it will be better if they would have only two so that they will be able to provide their family needs. Parents would be able to guide the growth of their children. But I think it must only be implemented in an over populated country .
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Yes I'am agree in two child policy because in today's world more beautiful that the little children. Very difficult now the life especially those out of work. As many as children often children are not educated. Beautiful also the two child policy to prevent over population and extreme poverty here. As I grew up in a large family it is super hard,I didn't buy what I wanted and all my wishes. It was difficult because the shortage and wage of our parents wasn't enough with all our needs.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

I think it's a very practical idea. But I understand that there are a lot of people who are not even going to begin to comprehend the logic behind the practical idea and also don't give a hell about anyone but themselves, and will take it as a personal thing.
CryptoKyddie

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Depends on the country in question and its access to resources like space, food and jobs. I think it should be a personal choice mostly, I know many people cant afford even one child anymore and they are getting older and older before having kids. Onething that shouldnt be happening is poor people, without jobs having like 5 kids. This is wrong on so many levels. I dont work hard and pay taxes so they can just breed all day long
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:43 AM

I'm not sure if  government should implement two child policy but I think its a good idea. It will cause less population, lessen poverty cause if couple can only have two child it will be easier for them to raise their children

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

People should be allowed to have as many children if they like. If they can afford to have more than two children, then they shouldn't be told that they can't. Everyone has a right to plan the future they want as a family and a stupid law shouldn't get in the way.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

I think yes, with the policy the government intends to limit the number of children in a family, thereby will be reducing the number of births. Possibly with the policy can prevent and reduce the world population explosion,
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

I know that is against the law of God but as what I have observe, the world is overcrowded so to minimize, I agree with two child policy. If that will be implemented the parents can guide, educate and provide the children with their needs. Hence, poverty will be avoided.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

For me I agree with this policy because nowaday we are ove populated. We must do family planning because we all know that over populated can cause poverty. If this policy implemented to Philippines ither parents will now can provide the needs of their children and they will be able to educate their children.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Yes, I agree in Two child policy to lessen the population here in earth. Also, parents can have a stable financial support to their children education and can provide their family's needs.
Jeepney_koh

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I am into pushing the two child policy. To control the population and solve the problem of poverty, overpopulation, hunger and even polution. Many children in the family make it hard fir the parents to support them thAt will lead to poverty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Two Child Policy

There's a policy for having twins?

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

What? Are we in China now?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

What? Are we in China now?

Naw. Walmart hasn't taken over the world... yet.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

I say no because it's not in the bible. Jesus, wants us to become more productive that is why He said "go ye and multiply". In two child policy, many people would engage and support abortion and we all know that abortion is a crime.
balintong15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

i think this is a good idea but then again it is not recommended. being a poor country does not mean you have to cut out the population, but instead people should be hardworking and government must provide them proper education and jobs.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

I think it should be somehow regulated but people that are very poor and have many children makes me sick. So they raise their children and learn them how to beg ? THey send them on the streets, what kind of people are that. Put your children first, have money for them saved and then we can talk.
You can't just go around making babies without any coverage, that is just irresponsible

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

i think this is a good idea but then again it is not recommended. being a poor country does not mean you have to cut out the population, but instead people should be hardworking and government must provide them proper education and jobs.

If the country is poor and over-populated, then they should work hard to reduce the population. It is not the government's duty to take care of the kids. If you can't afford to have a dozen children, it is always better to go for vasectomy after 1 or 2 children.
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Depends of the country. Some of them do not need to make such restrictions. Vice versa they try to grow the population.
keila09

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Yes..much better,because one of the problem in one country is population..so to reduce its population,they should implement this policy..and yes of course this will be favorable to some couples especially when it comes to financial problems..when they have only 2 child,then they can send them to good school or what i mean a better life..
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Yes, i think this better to have a policy that in a family will only have two child. If the government will implement this policy it will solve the problem in overpopulation.

kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Two child policy for me its the way to prevent over populated and also to avoid hunger and poverty.  Because now a days to much children will suffer in life because their are a lot of people who suffer poverty but they are so much children how you provide the needs of the children if you are not work.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Yes, i think this better to have a policy that in a family will only have two child. If the government will implement this policy it will solve the problem in overpopulation.

Well even if you have that policy, implementation wpuld be hard especially for democratic countries. What will happen if a couple exceed the two child policy? What happens to the third child? Getting people informed about the importance of family planning probably the best way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
johnine

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I agree for this, but they should consider if you have a financial fully support that you can guarantee of your child in the future and sustain the expenses then can we add or make for three, four as long you have a right to support your family?
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

I agree for this, but they should consider if you have a financial fully support that you can guarantee of your child in the future and sustain the expenses then can we add or make for three, four as long you have a right to support your family?

I like this thought, but then you're kinda creating a system that sees children as luxurious items, something you can show off your wealth with. I don't think it would be fair to depend the number of children you're aloud to have on your capability to pay. It would be much more fair and more accepted (I think) to just implement the 1 or 2 children rule in general, for everyone. Maybe with the possibility of paying a fine in stead of forcing pregnant women into abortion... But that would create a similar situation were rich people would just pay the fines and have more children I suppose..
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

For me, especially on the country i am living is a must to do the 2 children policy, this is to stop the overpopulation of a country and maintain the livelihood of any family.
as i see in the community whos poor and cant do a living every day are a family who has more children and they cant take care of them or even send them to a good school.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

For me, especially on the country i am living is a must to do the 2 children policy, this is to stop the overpopulation of a country and maintain the livelihood of any family.
as i see in the community whos poor and cant do a living every day are a family who has more children and they cant take care of them or even send them to a good school.

In your country, there must be others who think the way you do. Get together with them, form a group, and finance a movement of your group to some of the uninhabited places in the world. Then you can have kids all you want.

Cool

leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

no way,  its the prerogative of the couple to agrees on the number of children they will born.  its not for the govt.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

That's just crazy.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

If government introduces two child policies, then it means the government will be controlling population, which is very bad for our society.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

Absolutely not. We are meant to be "fruitful and multiply". That's directly from the Bible and should still be applied today.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aroweyen

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

Two children policy is extremely needed for Population Control. Without the policy, population number will continue to add up and this can aggravate the problem of over population.

One major advantages of having Two children policy per family is the opportunity given to the newborn of having a comfortable life. This is because all the attention, love and financial resources of the parents will be enjoyed by the  two children only. He or she will have the chance to get the best education, better health care and job opportunities.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

About government policies about two children are enough, I agree with that policy, because now the world had already packed with a man, so that the reduced to in the wake of the house, and the ecosystem is disrupted her nature. And I think it is the reason that logical

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
Sheyrn

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

yes and no for me.
its a huge depend in the government and church for sure in the Philippines. Its a matter of choice to both couples ofcourse but need to consider so many factors economic status, preparedness and alot more.

yes should be for people cant afford to even feed children but not for parents who can give a better future and look after the children they want to have.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Over population is becoming a global problem so yes i think governments should impose a two child policy but financial capacity must be taken into consideration. If the family cannot support having 3 or more children then it must be strictly imposed to them otherwise no.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Why should the government get to tell me how many childs I can have?  How is that their right?   I say no!
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

It's not fair People should be allowed to have as many children if they like. If they can afford to have more than two children, then they shouldn't be told that they can't. Everyone has a right to plan the future they want as a family and a stupid law shouldn't get in the way.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

It's not fair People should be allowed to have as many children if they like. If they can afford to have more than two children, then they shouldn't be told that they can't. Everyone has a right to plan the future they want as a family and a stupid law shouldn't get in the way.

OK.. I would somewhat agree with what you had posted above. But at the same time, we need to consider the fact that the world is already over-populated. So if someone is having more than one child, he must pay a certain additional amount as taxes. Also, his children should never apply for government welfare benefits of any kind.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
MinarchistCoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

No! The government should only punish force against another human. Have all the kids you want but if you cannot take care of them (feed, clothe, house, keep healthy) they should be taken away and parents put in jail. Exceptions would be expensive medical conditions which government should assist if they didn't spend so much money on social programs people abuse out of greed.
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

This two-child-policy implemented first by China is yes, practical, yet unethical and immoral. The way is obviously wrong as they forbid their citizens to make their own decision regarding family planning. It seems like they are the ones in control of their people's choices, having no option but not to have a child exceeding the government's desired number of children.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

Which government? China and india should have two child policy, well in china is one child policy actually and we can accept in those country due to high number of population, but in some countries they have a problem of decreasing number of child birth like japan and taiwan, so two child policy here cant be generalised to every country but of course we understand that the main reason of two child policy is overpopulation, and that is a serious problem, it is like a ticking bomb. Sooner or later every nation will face this problem and yes in that matter two child policy is one of the solution.
paras20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

Most two child policy is implemented in some Asian country to save and prevent the population for poverty
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Most two child policy is implemented in some Asian country to save and prevent the population for poverty

South Asian countries need a strict one child policy, rather than a two child policy. Because even a two-child policy would see the population growing at a rate of some 1% to 1.5% per year for the next couple of decades. By then, India will be having a population of close to 1.6 billion and Pakistan and Bangladesh will be having a population of around 400 to 500 million each.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Here in the Philippines  we don't have a two child policy some Asian country implemented two child policy because they want to decreases poverty in their country and reduce population
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

It is how we go for family planning. All of a sudden, we know what is two child policy, it is about controlling the prodution of people here on earth. We see a lot of changes in our mother earth, in other words, our mother earth be omes tighter and tighter or there will be not enough spaces for us. We should know what will happen to our mother earth if there no two child policy.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
shiki3226

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

I believe they should. I am all support for this as it will prevent overpopulation and will allow parents to be able to focus on their kids by taking care of them and providing for all their needs including education. I think it's worth a try.

Ida aini

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

I think it must be because in addition to promoting the ability also encourages about everything he knows, and it's one to raise the child's motivation for the future Wink
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

For me it is good to have an Two Child policy, for me that is a good idea because nowadays our population have a high rate of volume and in that situation, many people are going to be hunger and that's because of poverty.
El Il-mythos

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

I can't give a direct answer to this question, every nation has a different form of government and number of population, and also the source of income. This three the big thing that should need to be consider before the decision of the state must given or being implemented otherwise the state will commit an unnecessary action because we also know that manpower is the number one source of the economy.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

I think they MUST implement this law because one of the reason why other country is suffering from poverty is because of over populated, and because of that, they can't raise their family and they suffered from hunger.

It's better to implement this law than implements abortion.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

There is no way hunger and poverty will end on earth even with no child policy because some people are naturally lazy to do something productive in order to earn income.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

depending on the country because there are countries that lacks population and have a higher ratio of older people to newborn or young ones and these country even have a programs that allows foreign people to work freely from their territory without the risk of getting deported unless when crime is committed.

LibreniAlyn

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

With country's booming population, I think it is about time to implement two child policy. In this manner, Philippines population will be reduced. However, population boom results to a larger problem: Poverty, malnutrition, crime, and joblessness.
In a contrary, having a small population also leads to a problem. There will be a small number of labor force in the future.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Yes because as you can see weve been over populated because of this overpopulation, it can positively result to climate change. Two child policy is one of the government been debating years and years , they wanted to implemented this to reduce the overpopulated country such as the china. And i think by implementing this it would technically have a good effect not just on economy but our own world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptogirl1980

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

It's all a lot of indoctrination. It's about killing Ethnicity.
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Yes! Over population is one of the problem of different countries.countries in a third world countries are suffering for over population. Like the Philippines,Too many people. Too little space.The Philippines has one of the fastest growing populations in Southeast Asia. From having fifty million inhabitants in 1980, the Philippines today is home to around ninty million people with 11 million living in Manila only. Living place is becoming increasingly satuarated. This overcrowding is causing a range of problems such as lack of education, lack of healthcare, unemployment and general poverty.
With every passing second, there are more and more of us. By the year 2050, the global population is expected to pass nine billion people, a significant increase from the six-and-a-half billion today.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

I think yes, because over population is onenofnthe major problems that our country is facing right now. I think parents should control it as well because there are parents who can't sustain the needs of their children. It is the righr of children to live and enjoy life so we'd better control having too much kids now.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

According to the famous English Economist, Thomas Malthus  in his Book The Malthusian Theory of Population is a theory of exponential population growth and arithmetic food supply growth. Practically speaking two child policy can be a solution of the rapid growth of our population. Since, our natural resources is contionusly dimishing. However, it will not going to be implemented easily by the government.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

I think yes, because over population is onenofnthe major problems that our country is facing right now. I think parents should control it as well because there are parents who can't sustain the needs of their children. It is the righr of children to live and enjoy life so we'd better control having too much kids now.

Some people argue that it is the choice of the parents, and they should be given the freedom to have as many children as they want. But I disagree with this argument. These children will enjoy the government subsidized services and in turn this will put a major strain on the government resources. So the parents can't be allowed to have as many children as they want.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

I do not agree with the government ban to limit every citizen to have two children. Because the government will not forever subsidize the necessities of our lives. The cost of living is expensive, but we must be optimistic. Humans born in this world blessed the creator with the provision of their respective lives.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

Why not? If that's the only solution to the ever growing poverty in the world. But it should be done based on the yearly income of the family. If the parents are poor, don't have a good annual income then the government officials should inject them with contraceptives that is good for one year. If the parents is rich enough then they should be given a chance to have more children, but still depends on their annual income.

jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

I think the policy needs to be done looking at a population that is already very solid in recent years. If this continues to happen then the land sector is threatened or a place to live.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

I don't know what overpopulation you are talking about. Only selected countries are overcrowded; why not they launch family planning propaganda? In my country death rate is higher than the birth rate (and I would tell you for sure, small population doesn't save the country from poverty!); in Europe they don't "do" children until reaching some financial stability. Let some india's and china's think about two child policy.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

A married couple should decide how many children they want to have. And government has no right to control it. But couple should know how many children can they support.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
deshan1

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

It might be suitable for some countries . But decision should be made my families. People should be free to decide kids.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

I don't think it's necessary because it will lead to abortions and leaving children without parents
potpotjames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

Well I think that policy was a good plan on making poor countries grow. By reducing the number of children poor families could focus on having their kids finish studies or have a good job. In that way maybe such countries could grow.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Yeah, I think it would a practical idea here in the US, but due to the constitution it just wouldn't fly. Especially for the religious people.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

If this applies to the most overpopulated countries, then this is simply necessary. As for the countries of Europe and America, I do not think that there it is necessary to limit the number of children, because most families already have 1-2 children.

princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

Definitely. Government should be able to control human population, because we are overpopulation right now. Not that i don't like us human to grow bigger but overpopulation could destroy our earth. Because i don't think the earth could handle the destruction that caused by human, such as pollution, global warming, etc.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

I do not agree with Two Child policy . I agree to more Child policy as long as you feed them well , give them a educations they needed , Love and Care for your Children and the good future.

One of the quote says "The more , the merrier " Well , for me this is true . I already experience this now . I have a two brothers and I experience the priceless happiness with my family everytime I see them .

betchay22

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

I dont think it is the solution to the country's economy problem. There are well off family but has no children. The family with many children are the poor. Its like they are making it a habit. Some people wants to have a bigger family. There is no pronlem to that if they can afford it. Hovernment has to think of other ways and alternative to solve our problem in the economy. If they approve this policy,  im sure abortion will be rampant everywhere.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

It might be suitable for some countries . But decision should be made my families. People should be free to decide kids.

I disagree. As long as there are enough resources for everyone, the families can make the decision. On the other hand, if there is a severe crunch of natural resources and available land (examples are Egypt, Bangladesh.etc), then it is the duty of the government to implement some sort of limit.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Its a must to have a 2 child policy.and the couple also must know their responsibility to their children.they must have family planning.how many children they can support.big population is one of the problem of all countries.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

[/quote
I do believe that is t would be great if government implement the two child policy just because we are now over populated this is the reason why poverty,corruption, and crime rates are common the more population the more resources that we need. We should educate each of every family to have a family planning.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

The State shall pay or support the payment of medical examination and treatment or medical examination for children in special circumstances according to law provisions on medical examination and treatment.
Children in special circumstances are entitled to other health care policies in accordance with the law.
GradeOne

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

On my part, it should be and I will be one of the supporters to push this Two Child Policy. If we have this policy, people in our society will be having their discipline to their selves and we can support theses children from their education without so much difficulties. Can you support us to push the Two child policy?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Mod's note:  This topic has a large number of redundant answers and is being locked so it doesn't become an SMT (spam mega thread).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: