Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Child Policy  (Read 555 times)
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

i think this is a good idea but then again it is not recommended. being a poor country does not mean you have to cut out the population, but instead people should be hardworking and government must provide them proper education and jobs.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

I think it should be somehow regulated but people that are very poor and have many children makes me sick. So they raise their children and learn them how to beg ? THey send them on the streets, what kind of people are that. Put your children first, have money for them saved and then we can talk.
You can't just go around making babies without any coverage, that is just irresponsible

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

i think this is a good idea but then again it is not recommended. being a poor country does not mean you have to cut out the population, but instead people should be hardworking and government must provide them proper education and jobs.

If the country is poor and over-populated, then they should work hard to reduce the population. It is not the government's duty to take care of the kids. If you can't afford to have a dozen children, it is always better to go for vasectomy after 1 or 2 children.
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Depends of the country. Some of them do not need to make such restrictions. Vice versa they try to grow the population.
keila09

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Yes..much better,because one of the problem in one country is population..so to reduce its population,they should implement this policy..and yes of course this will be favorable to some couples especially when it comes to financial problems..when they have only 2 child,then they can send them to good school or what i mean a better life..
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Do you think government should push through Two Child Policy?
Yes, i think this better to have a policy that in a family will only have two child. If the government will implement this policy it will solve the problem in overpopulation.

kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Yes. I don't need to explain the reasons I am sure?
Earth is overcrowded. Poverty and hunger is common. Until hunger problem is solved, there should be no growth in human population. But on the other hand, doing that would destroy today economics -> turn world into even more hunger and poverty. It's like neverending circle.
Two child policy for me its the way to prevent over populated and also to avoid hunger and poverty.  Because now a days to much children will suffer in life because their are a lot of people who suffer poverty but they are so much children how you provide the needs of the children if you are not work.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Yes, i think this better to have a policy that in a family will only have two child. If the government will implement this policy it will solve the problem in overpopulation.

Well even if you have that policy, implementation wpuld be hard especially for democratic countries. What will happen if a couple exceed the two child policy? What happens to the third child? Getting people informed about the importance of family planning probably the best way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I agree for this, but they should consider if you have a financial fully support that you can guarantee of your child in the future and sustain the expenses then can we add or make for three, four as long you have a right to support your family?
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

I agree for this, but they should consider if you have a financial fully support that you can guarantee of your child in the future and sustain the expenses then can we add or make for three, four as long you have a right to support your family?

I like this thought, but then you're kinda creating a system that sees children as luxurious items, something you can show off your wealth with. I don't think it would be fair to depend the number of children you're aloud to have on your capability to pay. It would be much more fair and more accepted (I think) to just implement the 1 or 2 children rule in general, for everyone. Maybe with the possibility of paying a fine in stead of forcing pregnant women into abortion... But that would create a similar situation were rich people would just pay the fines and have more children I suppose..
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

For me, especially on the country i am living is a must to do the 2 children policy, this is to stop the overpopulation of a country and maintain the livelihood of any family.
as i see in the community whos poor and cant do a living every day are a family who has more children and they cant take care of them or even send them to a good school.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

For me, especially on the country i am living is a must to do the 2 children policy, this is to stop the overpopulation of a country and maintain the livelihood of any family.
as i see in the community whos poor and cant do a living every day are a family who has more children and they cant take care of them or even send them to a good school.

In your country, there must be others who think the way you do. Get together with them, form a group, and finance a movement of your group to some of the uninhabited places in the world. Then you can have kids all you want.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

no way,  its the prerogative of the couple to agrees on the number of children they will born.  its not for the govt.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

That's just crazy.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

If government introduces two child policies, then it means the government will be controlling population, which is very bad for our society.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

Absolutely not. We are meant to be "fruitful and multiply". That's directly from the Bible and should still be applied today.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

Two children policy is extremely needed for Population Control. Without the policy, population number will continue to add up and this can aggravate the problem of over population.

One major advantages of having Two children policy per family is the opportunity given to the newborn of having a comfortable life. This is because all the attention, love and financial resources of the parents will be enjoyed by the  two children only. He or she will have the chance to get the best education, better health care and job opportunities.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

About government policies about two children are enough, I agree with that policy, because now the world had already packed with a man, so that the reduced to in the wake of the house, and the ecosystem is disrupted her nature. And I think it is the reason that logical

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

yes and no for me.
its a huge depend in the government and church for sure in the Philippines. Its a matter of choice to both couples ofcourse but need to consider so many factors economic status, preparedness and alot more.

yes should be for people cant afford to even feed children but not for parents who can give a better future and look after the children they want to have.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Over population is becoming a global problem so yes i think governments should impose a two child policy but financial capacity must be taken into consideration. If the family cannot support having 3 or more children then it must be strictly imposed to them otherwise no.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: