Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin or HitBTC  (Read 230 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

I want to buy a coin that is only on these two markets at the moment. I have read quite a bit of bad publicity about HitBTC and I don´t now much about livecoin. Which one is more reliable and which one has better rates? Is livecoin better??

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

I want to buy a coin that is only on these two markets at the moment. I have read quite a bit of bad publicity about HitBTC and I don´t now much about livecoin. Which one is more reliable and which one has better rates? Is livecoin better??
I often use hitbtc and livecoin to trade, as long as I trade there never get into trouble. I believe both exchanges are safe.
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

I have used HitBTC for exchange , and I can tell you that is safe.
I have never had any problems with exchanging. I only had problems once when I was sending the money off HitBTC. But there is no chances of losing your money.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

Livecoin is much better for now i think cause hitbtc has problems on thier wallets, where some traders are so angry  to hitbtc.
Some traders on hitbtc cant withdraw ,cant deposit and pending withdrawals  for almost a month which is alarming.
Alo Frankfurt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

They are both safe , but HitBTC has some problems but its not a big deal.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

Both exchanges are legit but it depend on amount of btc you will trade.livecoin has kyc approval procedure while hitbtc is free of these verification.but recently there are many problem request regarding hitbtc withdrawals.however i haven't experienced anything like that so you can try both.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

both are good, and the important thing is the security of both, I use both to trade, but if I have to choose I prefer to use livecoin which is very easy to use and not have much trouble
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

I like them both cause ive been trading on those two exchanges this month , and my experience is good  on bith of them there are only small problems happening on hitbtc right now and they are fixing it everyday.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I think you should trying to open account with the two of them and make your judgement as most time is good to have the understand of both exchangers yourself. I have trade with livecoin last year and I really enjoyed doing trading on this exchange. Hitbtc has a lot of coins and tokens listed on there platforms. Each of them has it own advantage and disadvantages and you should not just based your trading decisions on other people judgment.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

Livecoin is much better for now i think cause hitbtc has problems on thier wallets, where some traders are so angry  to hitbtc.
Some traders on hitbtc cant withdraw ,cant deposit and pending withdrawals  for almost a month which is alarming.

Oh, that´s what I have read. Does anyone know if that has ever happened to Livecoin? Also, does anyone know if their KYC is fast and the fees reasonable?

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

I think you should trying to open account with the two of them and make your judgement as most time is good to have the understand of both exchangers yourself. I have trade with livecoin last year and I really enjoyed doing trading on this exchange. Hitbtc has a lot of coins and tokens listed on there platforms. Each of them has it own advantage and disadvantages and you should not just based your trading decisions on other people judgment.

I am looking for peoples experiences before making a decision because I have read that some exchanges have problems when trying to withdraw and that is something that you don´t know until  you are there, loosing opportunities and money.

pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

I use both exchange a couple months , I never get any problem but for the rates livecoin more reliable.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I have never used Livecoin, only HitBTC I did not have any problems with hitbtc.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

I have never used Livecoin, only HitBTC I did not have any problems with hitbtc.
opposite to mine. I used livecoin by now cause i have a lot of problems when trading on hitbtc , its like hitbtc controlling our funds and the price of every coin that was listed on thier platform.

abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

both are very good, but if the best between them I prefer hitbtc, because I've long used hitbtc and hitbtc very easy to use, customer support is very quick to respond, and has many users. I recommend HitBtc

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

I've used Livecoin and I can confirm they are reliable in that my withdrawals worked instantly (I was withdrawing doge).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

They are both quite recently exist. Therefore, it is difficult to say which of these exchanges better.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Just like you said, hitbtc has a bad record but compare to livecoin, hitbtc has a higher trading volume, therefore, more people are using hitbtc than livecoin. I have used hitbtc way back and I did not experience anything bad.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Ill go on the exchange  which offers the cheap coins that im looking for and the highest bid to sell my coins. Both exchange are good and i love trading on those exchange.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Both exchanged safety. Sometimes there are some errors. but most of the exchange of things happens error. That is inevitable. The two exchanged great things. I prefer to use livecoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: