Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanges? What exchanges do you use?  (Read 244 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

Currently, the rising exchange is Binance, a Korean based exchange. I believe the offer given by Binance is very beneficial for day traders who trade at small percentage amount of profit because they give you the lowest fee between any exchange. I believe most exchanges have a bad support system, we know Poloniex and Bittrex have a problem with their support system for being late.And sometimes Bittrex decrease the amount of maximum withdrawal as they wish. Poloniex also forced you to do a personal identity verification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

There are a few good exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Yobit, Cryptopia, Kraken and Livecoin. For these, I think Bittrex and Binance is the best. You can also try Cryptopia and Livecoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

I use several exchanges, so that I always have the opportunity to buy any crypto and make a flip if I need to. Sometimes the coin appears on only one exchange. Now I'm trading on Kukoin, Binance and Bitrex. These are the most popular and reliable exchanges.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

I used to use Bittrex, I think this exchange is one of the best for me. The problem with it never arose !! True, I heard the registration is closed for new users. Now I'm more and more trading on Binance.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I already use Binance, but they dont have every coin im interested in buying

Im curious what exchanges you use and what are your personal experiences with them

I also wonder if there is an exchange that doesnt have long waits for transactions? I understand that cryptos are booming right now and the recent flood of new users and transactions are making exchanges slow.. but im wondering if there is any way around it.

HitBTC have so many altcoin and ICO one, it takes so much time to load the account wallet.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

In my personal experiences, I'm only using Etherdelta as I'm only holding ERC20 tokens and nothing more so Etherdelta is yet the only cryptocurrency exchange I ever had made transaction from my coin into Ethereum.
But soon I'm going to use Kucoin or Coinexchange depends on the the exchange value they're putting on my coin so I'm looking forward next month or two on which of them will be better.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

almaroof

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

Binance seems to be my favourite at the moment

Mercatox is cool too
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

I already use Binance, but they dont have every coin im interested in buying

Im curious what exchanges you use and what are your personal experiences with them

I also wonder if there is an exchange that doesnt have long waits for transactions? I understand that cryptos are booming right now and the recent flood of new users and transactions are making exchanges slow.. but im wondering if there is any way around it.

I think the best market is the market that has been tested its security is not a new market just made because they have not been tested its security, I can suggest a safe and best market is in bittrex.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

For me , the best exchange for bitcoin is bitstamp. I have never had any problems with the transactions , confirmations , deposits and withdrawal. As for alts , I like to use poloniex because most of the good alts are there.
Glen_56

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

I use   coinspot https://www.coinspot.com.au?affiliate=UG5GL    Australian exchange, very secure and large range of coins.  Use my email gallely@live.com.au as a referral to get signed up quicker. Takes about a minute for trades to be completed. Has 2fa aslo.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

It seem that binance the most attractive exchange right now
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

I think at this moment, one of the most popular exchanges is Binance. I myself use this stock exchange and I think that it is really good. It quickly introduces new coins immediately after the completion of the ICO, the operations are conducted fairly quickly. One downside - because of the large flow of people, many now can not register.

4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

i like Cryptopia,Yobit and Coinexchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: