Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Blockchain HBP - any solid information?  (Read 1552 times)
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Hopefully this blockchain will resolve the high cost and instability of other blockchains
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

bibox and allcoin are the only exchanges where I can buy HPB?
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Looks promising! Unfortunately they already went x13 in stats and are only buyable on some shady foreign exchanges, but this project is definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks!
ptrsndc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Project looks amazing. Let's pray for $2 price  Cheesy
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

I'm wondering about storage... is HPB an ERC20 token I withdrawal to myetherwallet for example?
it is. I don't know thy cmc does not show that.

I've been looking for solid information about Union Pay partnership. Does anyone have?
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Credits.com is much better and modern solution than High Performance Blockchain HBP for real world fast transactions. And they could scale it up to few million transactions per second!

Milos789

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

22m circulating out of 100m total is because of POS and masternodes implementation later on. It will hit Kucion sometime in next few weeks, not sure about Binance, definitely at one point. Testnet is scheduled for January, mainnet early Q2, not Q4 2019. Union Pay partnership is not a rumor, this coin is pretty much created for Union Pay. A lot of other big Asian companies are planning to get on board(Alibaba, Tenscent).

IF they deliver, this easily hits multi billion market cap(Union Pay total annual volume is measured in Trillions). Of course, like very other project, IF they deliver. Team looks good enough to pull it off. I might add a bit more to my position on todays dip.
nochn bier

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Does anyone know where to save the token? have nowhere a wallet info.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

22m circulating out of 100m total is because of POS and masternodes implementation later on. It will hit Kucion sometime in next few weeks, not sure about Binance, definitely at one point. Testnet is scheduled for January, mainnet early Q2, not Q4 2019. Union Pay partnership is not a rumor, this coin is pretty much created for Union Pay. A lot of other big Asian companies are planning to get on board(Alibaba, Tenscent).

IF they deliver, this easily hits multi billion market cap(Union Pay total annual volume is measured in Trillions). Of course, like very other project, IF they deliver. Team looks good enough to pull it off. I might add a bit more to my position on todays dip.

Yeah, I admit I stated the mainnet was due in Q4 2019 and that seems to be wrong now.  I was going off the timeline the whitepaper stated but the whitepaper is outdated and it sounds like the team is in process of releasing and updated whitepaper.

I do question the 22 million circulating supply tho as I've seen a very credible person that is in contact with the team on Reddit reconfirm that he had the circulating supply as 28 million...either way it's not a big enough difference to be a big deal eitherway.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

Looks promising! Unfortunately they already went x13 in stats and are only buyable on some shady foreign exchanges, but this project is definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks!

Bibox isn't a bad exchange, the UI/UX is similar to Kucoin/Binance.  While I can admit a few friends of mines did mention delays in ETH deposits, everything is fine with their deposits and I haven't had a single problem personally with Bibox.

If you really like HPB and you want to wait for another liquid exchange, you're potentially going to pay double as liquidity on quality exchanges almost always causes price pumps.  I'm on A LOT of exchanges, and Bibox is far from the worst one I've been on.

If this helped you change your mind, use your fellow crypto enthusiasts referral link   Grin :  https://www.bibox.com/login/register?id=11074760&lang=en
Shpongled

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Yes it is an ERC-20 token for now, they will have their own blockchain soon though.
Shpongled

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Bibox isn't a bad exchange, the UI/UX is similar to Kucoin/Binance.  While I can admit a few friends of mines did mention delays in ETH deposits, everything is fine with their deposits and I haven't had a single problem personally with Bibox.

If you really like HPB and you want to wait for another liquid exchange, you're potentially going to pay double as liquidity on quality exchanges almost always causes price pumps.  I'm on A LOT of exchanges, and Bibox is far from the worst one I've been on.

If this helped you change your mind, use your fellow crypto enthusiasts referral link   Grin :  https://www.bibox.com/login/register?id=11074760&lang=en

Delays are quite frequent on ETH deposits indeed, it seems they need to manually validate all transactions on Bibox (I had to wait 24 hours once for an ETH deposit...now I use BTC where there is more liquidity anyways). I've heard you can talk to the admin on telegram though and have your ETH transaction validated more quickly. I've also heard I think at some point that it is risky to send from one exchange to another so please use MEW.

By the way, the HPB team announced last Saturday at a conference they will be listed at a top exchange today so let's hold and see Smiley
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

I have  bught it

this  one is a Huge sleeper

RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Delays are quite frequent on ETH deposits indeed, it seems they need to manually validate all transactions on Bibox (I had to wait 24 hours once for an ETH deposit...now I use BTC where there is more liquidity anyways). I've heard you can talk to the admin on telegram though and have your ETH transaction validated more quickly. I've also heard I think at some point that it is risky to send from one exchange to another so please use MEW.

By the way, the HPB team announced last Saturday at a conference they will be listed at a top exchange today so let's hold and see Smiley

Yeah, the friends that have had issues stated to me they had the 24 hour eth deposit issue as well but everything's been validated and they're good to go.

Personally, I try to send the cheapest currencies possible to circumvent withdrawal fees.  That said I rarely send BTC unless I feel like I absolutely have to, and ETH is starting to get expensive on fees as well.  So in the Bibox case I've sent LTC there multiple times and each time it arrived, ready to use, within minutes.  Obviously you have to factor in how much you are sending because swapping LTC to BTC/ETH thereafter could be higher than the original ETH fee if you're sending alot.

This is the first time I've heard mention of a big exchange listing coming in short order.  Looking forward to that, but honestly I wouldnt mind if it stayed low for a while to give people like us more time accumulate.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Listing On Kucoin (February 05)
https://coindar.org/en/event/high-performance-blockchain-hpb-listing-on-kucoin-2603
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

good  new.

RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

So much for needing to go to Bibox for this...Well, those that wait for it to hit Kucoin will likely still be paying a higher price around the 5th, especially if market comes out of the tank.  Prior to this pull back people were starting to build the new exchange listing into the price.  I don't think it would be surprising at all if this hits $10 before it gets on Kucoin.  FOMO TIME  Cheesy.
jpowell79

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

Some good info on HPB  Wink

https://www.reddit.com/user/jpowell79/comments/7sixsn/hpb_highperformance_blockchain_whitepaper/?st=JD7AD1JM&sh=015d62a1
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Obviously I have this  coin too

also

IOT  CHAIN

SONM

WALTON  CHAIN

SHIELD (XSH)

SPACE CHAIN

I  try  to diversify, it's  a smarter  solution.  It  pays off, maybe not too much as  I  had gone  ALL IN,  but  better  a little  than nothing

Anyway  diversify too  much is  a bad idea as well.

Happy Trading  to you all.

Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

this was one i missed will have to watch and try grabbing some on its next dip
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: