Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon?  (Read 5027 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

For now, it seems very difficult to predict who will go to the moon,
but I hope that those who go to the moon are ethereum
What you say is also true with unstable market conditions it is difficult to predict who is going to the moon,
but I am still optimistic that we hope that there will go to the moon

Exactly, you are right we have seen many coins that will go moon when the bull market starts again, in that ETH has very good chance to reach a higher value in the market compared to previous higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Forget it, there are no coins that can go to the moon this year and all of them remain silent in their place. If anyone goes there, then it is only bitcoin. So focus on your work or investment and don't think things are impossible, just waste your time.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

I think ETH will see a strong come back over the next couple of months, and other top 10 crypto, Only the very best new alts will  gain momentum also

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

ETH will be the next coin on the moon, please wait patiently and now is the time to buy, we will be rich by the end of this year, ETH will boom in price
in my opinion, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron and Stellar will be bullish,
I predict up to 100% this month.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Now everything is Undervalued top 1-50 coins will definitly moon a guaranteed to 5-10x as of now price to reach All time high just pick coins that has a use case the likes XRP ETH BTC , you may pick coins that has Dividends that force investor to HODL to get those extra premium coins. anyway everything should be done with extreme research . so you wont end up getting wreck Smiley
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

For me, we need the market sentimant to change first, people need to be confident that the bear market is over and next we see a steady growth, it will take time before we start to see the Moon increase we saw last year, only those that trust in the space will reap the reward of their patient.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

For me, we need the market sentimant to change first, people need to be confident that the bear market is over and next we see a steady growth, it will take time before we start to see the Moon increase we saw last year, only those that trust in the space will reap the reward of their patient.

Yes completely with you! We need a change first... dont know we will see a big move soon, but i dont know the direction.. hope it will go up.. but it can go down too! If we break the 5800 we will see the 4000 really quick.. so dont know! But there are many good coins for the next bullrun..

Modum, vechain, tron, omisego, 0x ... many more

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

I think Bonafi will go to the moon soon enough. This is a project to combat counterfeit using blockchain and NFC. They are going to equip products with crypto-tags on which information about the product, date of manufacture and date of sale will be stored.
http://bonafi.io
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

I think future market will be favorable NEO and ETH. As these coins are growing really fast and these coins are pretty stable.
ETH and NEO have good scope in future market. I think you should have these coins in your portfolio to enjoy the positive returns. Apart from alt coins BTC will also touch the sky in coming months.
Yamdel

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

IOST is a good coin right now, i am buying some them on Kukoin trading. I can easily tell you that this coin will make more than x3 during this year.
redtax98

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Most of ICO’s fail because their product contribution is not needed as well as the fact that no major hearing can link with the product. They don’t make sure you conduct intensive market research to make sure that there actually is a need for the initial coin offering concept they are trying to create. Projects make sure they try and create a real functional token economy that makes sense and has a reason for existing. People see many initial coin offerings out there that exist just for the sake to make money. These ICO’s are mostly scams and will fail.

Because a company is holding an ICO, does not necessarily mean that their product has anything to do with blockchain technology — just that they have tokenized their fundraising efforts using a platform. INGOT Coin aims that using blockchain technology is better, and investors need to be aware of why. Investors need to question if it makes good business sense to invest in a company based purely on its use of blockchain technology.

INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

Well with the performances of every altcoins in this bloody year in the crypto market, theres two coin that Im watching out for, EOS and XRP. These two seems to be doing great even if the other didnt and because of that Im willing to make an investment for these two and wait and hold for it until next year.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

APPC is on the list of coins to moon, Chain link too and Darico if they do what they promised
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

nice selection buddy,  if one can stack up this portfolio with decent amount and hold for just 2 two to five years, menh that's gonna be a huge profit because I'm kinda so sure that this coins ain't gonna die off come 5 years later

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

nice selection buddy,  if one can stack up this portfolio with decent amount and hold for just 2 two to five years, menh that's gonna be a huge profit because I'm kinda so sure that this coins ain't gonna die off come 5 years later
It seems to me that these coins are not intended for daily trade, but only for long-term investments. but still it is necessary to take into account the fact that, due to the poor state of the market, today long-term investments are much more profitable.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

It seems to me that these coins are not intended for daily trade, but only for long-term investments. but still it is necessary to take into account the fact that, due to the poor state of the market, today long-term investments are much more profitable.
I think there will be some lull soon, because investors do not want to invest in cryptocurrency. To date, the purchase of coins involved only small users, as we are with you.
terry-tibbs

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

Digitex Futures (DGTX) seems to be doing well. Simple idea, simple product, and a likeable CEO.

Think it'll do well short to medium term. Regulation may trip it up, but hasn't stopped Bitmex.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

none.
they are all dream.
we buy these coins for moon dream.  now they lose 90% of their value.

buy safe coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: