Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta testers and input needed for upcoming crypto exchange mobile app  (Read 949 times)
domtasc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:51:44 AM

Hey guys.
     I'm in the process of having an app developed that will take all of your favorite crypto exchanges and incorporate them into one app. It will make arbitrage much easier and keep all of your favorite exchanges at your fingertips no matter where you are. No more worrying about leaving your computer for a few hours and missing a pump!
      What I need is as many beta testers as possible. I'm working with one of the best developers in the US, and we are going to do this thing right. We're not going to force out some half put together app that doesn't work right, so we need as many beta testers and as much input as possible. If you would like to be on the mailing list, and recieve updates on how the production is coming pm me your email address and I'll add you to the list.  If you'd like to be a beta tester include that in the pm please. Also what I need from as many of you as possible, is what features you would like to see in the app, and what bugs you about the current tools or features of the exchanges now. We not only want to add as many crypto exchanges as possible, but we also want to make sure we make it an enjoyable experience trading on the exchanges through the app.Any feedback will be much appreciated, and we look forward to bringing you the biggest thing to come to the crypto mobile world since it's beginning!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
domtasc (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:56:28 AM

This app is going to change mobile trading drastically. If you'd like to be a part of it PM me and I will put you on the list. We need as much input during the production process as we can get.
domtasc (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:54:14 AM

If as many of you as possible would answer this questionnaire, it would help us get all of the features you are looking for in the app from the beginning. That way we wont have to tweak and update the app near as much, and it will also be a better overall user experience from the start. Thanks a lot in advance!

1. What features/tools would you like to see in this app?

2. What are the main sites you trade crypto on?

3. What frustrates you most about your current tools and

features for crypto trading?

4. What currency pairs do you trade?

5. How often do you trade?

6. How much volume do you trade per month?

7. How long have you been trading crypto?

8. Would you use the Android or Apple platform version of the app?

Feel free to PM me your answers if you don't want everyone to see them. Thanks a lot                 -Dom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: