Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a promising coin  (Read 188 times)
Best80 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

With the rate of ICO release daily, how can I find a promising coin to invest?  I don't want to fall into a scam or shit coin.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Then do lots of reading and invest in something thats already well known (at least to not be a scam) I wouldn't do the ICO thing personally. Somtimes you can make a bunch but its kinda risky if your not "in the know"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enervey

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

If you don't have time to do a lot of research on your own, follow the Twitter OGs and see what they recommend. They're usually invested into good projects very early.

Here are some to get started:

https://twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/951810540439048194
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

All recomendation it's promotion from who is told you.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Check out my "How to evaluate cryptocurrencies" video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw&t=0s

You can find coins by going to any popular ICO tracker site, or just scroll through Coinmarketcap. ( Research the coin, dont just look at its price )

Positivebetting
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

There is no short cut, you have to spend alot of time to research and analyse whether the project is worth investing. For primary screening, I will go to the white paper first. If the project interest me, I will proceed to join the telegram channel and ask questions about the project.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

With the rate of ICO release daily, how can I find a promising coin to invest?  I don't want to fall into a scam or shit coin.

Read about the project, do a background check if the developer team behind the project, what are their future plans for coin.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Check out their whitepaper and read up on it, see how the community is reacting to it and if there's a lot of support for it. Go to ICO review sites and see what they have to say about them. See if they've got any competitors etc.

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Make sure that the coin has concept, applicability, good team behind it, good product and whether it is marketable and how much will people be interested in it, and of course in the end will it generate you revenue
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

in that case it is necessary to study a coin and its creators, to gain experience and to study at other people

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I think its hard to find the promising coin, unless you have are a hardworking on researching what is the promising coin you looking for but for me try to study the project and look the best team behind the project.

Alydora

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

Dig, Dig, Dig. There are a lot of ICO's out there that have good coins, just have to go through all the garbage ones to find it though,lol
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

I believe that the best strategy to find a promising coin is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don't have to understand every single technical detail of each coin. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision. Wink
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

The best way to find a promising coin is with sites that review & rate ICOs.

https://cryptorated.com/ is a great place to start.

Good luck!
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

I see ICO when crowdsale sales start, usually when it will look hype or not and the way they attract investors, many of people suggest to read WP, but I'm still confused how to just understand their WP it will help you to find the promising ICO.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

You will find the good ICOs thru researching,you shouldnt be listening to what others saying,because we have different point of view in each coin.

bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Read the concept, learn about the team.

Get a view of their smart contract.
Make sure how the Tokens are generated?

Do a background check on the company.

Then you can find the best ICO with your researches.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

There is no short cut, you have to spend alot of time to research and analyse whether the project is worth investing. For primary screening, I will go to the white paper first. If the project interest me, I will proceed to join the telegram channel and ask questions about the project.

Read the concept, learn about the team.

Get a view of their smart contract.
Make sure how the Tokens are generated?

Do a background check on the company.

Then you can find the best ICO with your researches.

The bottomline is really do your own due diligence.
There's no shortcut of finding a good one.
It will consume so much of your time but if you invest with the right ones, they will surely reward your efforts put into it.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

I don't spend for ICO for now maybe because I'm not confident enough with my knowledge and sources what are these might be. But if ever I will do one, I should have read a lot of informations about it and importantly identify if that was scam or just a shitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

You will have to do several things before joining in an ICO if you want to make sure that the ICO you are joining will really be true to what they are offering in their promotions. First you need to check the contents of their whitepaper especially their vision and objectives and then check their proposed way of addressing the real-life issue their project wants to address. And then look at their partners and potential partners as well as their roadmap. And then of course check the team's background.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: