Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum hit 2k in 2 weeks?  (Read 552 times)
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

that's very good, it shows that Ethereum currently has a very high appeal when compared to other coins.
hopefully this positive trend will continue, so ethereum becomes a very big coin of its value.
I will continue to invest in ethereum.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Although, the price of Ethereum has increased sharply over the past few weeks, but in the current market situation, I think it is highly unlikely that it would hit 2k in such a small period of time. It certainly has got the potential to cross 2k, but it would take some time. It would get there when the market starts to pump again in a few months time.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Although, the price of Ethereum has increased sharply over the past few weeks, but in the current market situation, I think it is highly unlikely that it would hit 2k in such a small period of time. It certainly has got the potential to cross 2k, but it would take some time. It would get there when the market starts to pump again in a few months time.
If on Consensys we will heard any great news for ETH than $2k will be no so more. But today such price seems unattainable in close future. Patience is the key to get more. I will wait news from this conference
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I would be happy if this happened, because most of my capital is invested in this coin. But it seems to me that this is unrealistic, because the price of ETH is growing very slowly.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

It is very hard to make future price projections with such a small time frame. While a rally into consensus and afterwards is likely for most cryptos, it is unrealistic to expect such a big rise in Ethereum in just two weeks.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Eth looks to be gaining ground on bitcoin very quickly.  I predict in 2 weeks we will see 2k ethereum and in 2 months ethereum marketcap will be bigger than bitcoins.  Thoughts?
No it's not possible bro because first of all you have to understand about both of BTC & ETH growth.Bitcoin is the king of whole market and after that ETH is queen just simple thinking.Any single coin price never overtake BTC i think.ETH will crossed 2K$ after 2018.In this year ETH highest growth 1K$ this is my complement.ETH growing is main reason is very ICO is involved ETH.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

He opened this thread 5 months ago. I hope nobody listened to his groundless newbie advice. It's very bad idea to listen newbie speculations without showing any information or evidence.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

He opened this thread 5 months ago. I hope nobody listened to his groundless newbie advice. It's very bad idea to listen newbie speculations without showing any information or evidence.

LOL, Perfectly caught and shared the true understanding about this thread mate. I advice to others please do not drag this thread unwantely, unless he needs the more explaination about the ethereum price growth.
Since this bump level and now this again regaining the value.
This thread bump may mislead the people to understand their would be potential bump on ETH in near future. Better we can avoid this thread and let it be dead.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I see no reason for the rapid and strong growth of ETH. This coin develops gradually. But I hope that I will sometime see this price.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

It is not very accurate to put a limit on a crypto with the potential like Ethereum for 2 weeks. There are much higher levels he can reach in the long run. The important thing is that we will not wait patiently by taking the right steps for our investments.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

LOL, Perfectly caught and shared the true understanding about this thread mate. I advice to others please do not drag this thread unwantely, unless he needs the more explaination about the ethereum price growth.
Since this bump level and now this again regaining the value.
This thread bump may mislead the people to understand their would be potential bump on ETH in near future. Better we can avoid this thread and let it be dead.

Some members are very foolish, they never listen to others (those who are trying to teach them), so that they can learn and avoid the same mistakes again & again.
Even some members are doing more foolish thing, they make the same shit post after we post something like this.
They just didn't look the last post and made their post to increase a post count for the sake of sig. campaign. I can prove it!

Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I see no reason for the rapid and strong growth of ETH. This coin develops gradually. But I hope that I will sometime see this price.
Without a doubt, the price of Ethereum will grow slowly, but it will. Sooner or later it will reach $ 2,000, you have to be very patient.
hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

ethereum is definitly undervalued right now.
if they can do it in 2 weeks to 2k?
i really doubt Wink
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

My price forecast for Ethereum at the beginning of the year is $2000, it is surprising that we are still at the first half of the year and people are still talking of $2k, for now nothing concrete is coming from Ethereum team to help drive the fundamental analysis, the whole market has been affected by this
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

How do you predict? this is actually not a prediction because it seems that only based on your wish, not on a objective data. The prediction is also not realistic at all.

sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

You have a good prediction i hope that it will be come true.I am sure that you have ethereum in your wallet that is why you are predicting/wishing it. Cheesy
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Eth looks to be gaining ground on bitcoin very quickly.  I predict in 2 weeks we will see 2k ethereum and in 2 months ethereum marketcap will be bigger than bitcoins.  Thoughts?
Ibthinknyour prediction is not easy as we think that in two weeks ethereum will reach 2k price. But who knows ifvtheres a magic that your prediction will happen it's a good news for us because a lot of people will be happy because there profit will grow.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

2k in 2 weeks ??
I think it's very difficult, just now to get through 1k quite a flame, the highest ETH price yesterday at 0.085 BTC / ETH. I think it's very difficult to reach 2k in 2 weeks.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

do not really believe that because there will be many factors that allow the price will not reach $ 2k in a short time. it's too risky so should not be too hopeful on that.  actually the price was unpredictable but everyone would want a high price.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

do not really believe that because there will be many factors that allow the price will not reach $ 2k in a short time. it's too risky so should not be too hopeful on that.  actually the price was unpredictable but everyone would want a high price.
Yes we should not be optimistic so much that ethereum in two weeks time can hit $2k. The ethereum price is fluctuates much and we could'nt say for now it may hit the price. Though ethereum is growing and it has a big potential this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: