Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:32:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum hit 2k in 2 weeks?  (Read 551 times)
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

eth is back to good growth.  I believe eth will return to the 2k mark and the end of the year will reach 5k
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

four months later , i saw this post again . the lowest price of ether reached 378 dollars , in April of this years . its market value cannot exceed bitcoin , within ten years
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

You live in a phantasy man.Eth is following btc same as during a hand holding girl in the park.If to remember eth ATH ,when btc was 20k,it will need to get to around 40,so that you get 2k eth .And if that happens,it wont be in 2 weeka for sure.More chance we will deep even more

DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

Eth looks to be gaining ground on bitcoin very quickly.  I predict in 2 weeks we will see 2k ethereum and in 2 months ethereum marketcap will be bigger than bitcoins.  Thoughts?
What thoughts can be here, by the end of the year this is possible because we see a stable growth in difference even from bitcoin. But for the time being this is not the kind of growth that can convince us that there will not be another collapse, so I think we should not make any hasty decisions at this time.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

do not really believe that because there will be many factors that allow the price will not reach $ 2k in a short time. it's too risky so should not be too hopeful on that.  actually the price was unpredictable but everyone would want a high price.
If the higher the hope, the easier it is to fail and you will always be in the loop. That is why many people have failed because they are too greedy for the penny they hold to rise. Your expectation is 2k $. But today you see ETH prices continue to fall or rise. That's a lesson for you.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Not in 2 weeks, but likely within 2018 yes it can cross 2000 USD.

Currently there are some management debates going on within Ethereum top developers, they still need a structure that is truly decentralized and to vest power away from negative influencers like Buterin, whose "politically correct" ideas are hurting the spirit of cryptocurrencies and the professional credibility of ETH. The naive unicorn boy needs to be educated a lot.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

Although, the price of Ethereum has increased sharply over the past few weeks, but in the current market situation, I think it is highly unlikely that it would hit 2k in such a small period of time. It certainly has got the potential to cross 2k, but it would take some time. It would get there when the market starts to pump again in a few months time.
If on Consensys we will heard any great news for ETH than $2k will be no so more. But today such price seems unattainable in close future. Patience is the key to get more. I will wait news from this conference
Honestly, this is the time of recovery for all digital assets. None of them is aiming at setting new record. It is even difficult for bitcoin, which has the most potential and volatility to gain an increment of 2k dollars in its present worth within this much limited duration. Ethereum is a way too slow in gaining value. Though it will keep on increasing but I don’t see ETH becoming that expensive.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Eth looks to be gaining ground on bitcoin very quickly.  I predict in 2 weeks we will see 2k ethereum and in 2 months ethereum marketcap will be bigger than bitcoins.  Thoughts?
It's good to optimistic but I don't think that ETH can push at the high. Maybe in the coming years we can reach that price as the marketcap getting bigger.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

not with this bearing run the past couple days looking ugly.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

I agree to the fact that Eth will cross 2000 USD in future but can't predict when it will reach there. It may or may not be there in next 2 months. Price of Eth is still attractive, we saw in last year bullish market run ETH crossing 1000 USD. I dont see much risk in buying ETH at current rate.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

eth is back to good growth.  I believe eth will return to the 2k mark and the end of the year will reach 5k

I hope that it will reach 2 thousand this year but the market of the cryptocurrency should recover. Will it happen? It is difficult to predict as the whales are still manipulating the crypto prices.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I do not think that. ETH still need more time to recover. Most of coins are falling down and ETH is not exeption. In my prediction, ETH will hit 2000$ in 2020. and in the end of 2018, it will reach to 1000$
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

Absolutely not
Eth can't reach 2k in 2 weeks
I think eth reach 2k on September or august
It's my opinion
Eth it's a long term coin
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

In my opinion, we know of the qualities and imperfections of Ethereum at this very moment of the crypto, so we understand that we are in a bear market and that we do not have much to do in relation to the fall in value. However we can not underestimate the big investors of Ethereum who suddenly have the power to leverage its price and $ 2000 is not impossible in the coming months, in the analysis of this question.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

What must happen for this? It's so difficult imho. I don't wait for any breakthrough technology or grand partnership. What can do the team for 2 weeks? I think it's wrong predictions. But as always I'm glad to mistake
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

What must happen for this? It's so difficult imho. I don't wait for any breakthrough technology or grand partnership. What can do the team for 2 weeks? I think it's wrong predictions. But as always I'm glad to mistake
I also used to be wrong about Bitcoin, when some experts predicted it would grow to $ 20,000 in 2017. I was very skeptical, but I was convinced that this is reality. Therefore, you can also rely on the etherium for 2000 dollars.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Absolutely not
Eth can't reach 2k in 2 weeks
At least you should look on when this question was asked, it was on January where ETH is also on all time high same as bitcoin.

And we haven't seen ETH reached $2,000 so it is an obvious answer that ETH never reached $2k for 2 weeks or with just a very short span of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Your target price will not reach because even you started this topic and until now ethereum not reach 2k dollars. I hope next month it will become very high the price so we can get more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Your target price will not reach because even you started this topic and until now ethereum not reach 2k dollars. I hope next month it will become very high the price so we can get more profit.
maybe the price will be reached at $ 2k in some time to come. for now the price is still difficult to achieve but the price ethereum will still continue to increase in some time to come.

zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

It wont happen, just do not think about it because it is something very weird to see happening.
It would mean to see it making a x3 in less than 15 days, that is something that has never been seen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: