Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding how to properly evaluate coins/tokens  (Read 720 times)
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
Merited by ByteFree (1)

Good article, especially like the first line 'The worst thing you can do is panic when the market is down' very poignant today.

There's a lot of information out there and the hardest thing as a newbie is knowing what to trust. I try to look for those that arent providing a referral link or benefit by you going investing in the coin. thats always a good start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

Good article, especially like the first line 'The worst thing you can do is panic when the market is down' very poignant today.

There's a lot of information out there and the hardest thing as a newbie is knowing what to trust. I try to look for those that arent providing a referral link or benefit by you going investing in the coin. thats always a good start.

The market going down is really only scary if you dont know what it going on. If you buy coins without researching and evaluating you will be scared.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Hopefully everyone is evaluating their coins so that they don't panic sell. Not that you shouldn't sell, but if you evaluate you will make a better choice.

Positivebetting
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Thank you for your useful article. I'm looking into whitepapers of some ICOs and found out that there's much to understand an ICOs, about the dev team, company's location, company's reliability, their policies, how they introduce their own coin,... Evaluating coins is not easy, not through statistics on coinmarketcap only Huh
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Thank you for your useful article. I'm looking into whitepapers of some ICOs and found out that there's much to understand an ICOs, about the dev team, company's location, company's reliability, their policies, how they introduce their own coin,... Evaluating coins is not easy, not through statistics on coinmarketcap only Huh

You can't find everything you just described on coinmarketcap so yeah it is hard.

Positivebetting
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

I wrote a full article on how to evaluate coins/tokens: The Right Way to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency
*If you enjoyed this, dont forget to give it a clap!

How many of you actually take the time to evaluate coins you invest in? Or do you simply look at an "expert" and follow calls?

I think the most important thing to do is to follow the questions in the Medium posts in order to accurately give the coin an evaluation.

Thoughts?

that is a good article, I like it but I guess there will be the second part of that article, right? because I think it does not stop for that article and I think it will continue for the next article. and yes, I see there are psychology things that we need to know too in trading because this will work well with our skill in analyzing the coins so we need to look back into the coinmarketcap and find the good coin to invest.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

Thanks for well written article and a great read. It's really helpful for someone coming into crypto sort of late.  Smiley
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

One of the things that the crypto currencies teach us is the tokens. it is important to choose the most suitable site for the tokens you earn from the campaigns.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

The market going down is really only scary if you dont know what it going on. If you buy coins without researching and evaluating you will be scared.

besides that, we can get at the high price without we cannot do anything when the price is down too deep and it is better to hold if we are in this situations. but if we can do analysis then I think we can make the order buy at one price level and waiting until our order is filled and I think it still worth to wait than to buy instant.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Thanks for well written article and a great read. It's really helpful for someone coming into crypto sort of late.  Smiley

No problem Smiley If you have any general questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Positivebetting
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

No problem Smiley If you have any general questions feel free to shoot me a PM.
Enjoyed the read. This could serve as a newbie tutorial for the newbie investors in the crypto market which could also help out experienced traders like me. Honestly, I got tired of reading the same old threads regarding why Bitcoin or Ethereum etc are falling in value and when they will bounce back which is why I felt that your article was refreshing and pleasant to read. According to me, the whitepaper of a coin/token is the best way to evaluate it since it emphasizes what the team is willing to accomplish and tells me whether this is a legit or scammy coin. Other factors like team, community etc also matter in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

This requires a lot of knowledge of the blockchain, and long-term update, understanding the nature of finance, careful and calm thinking, it takes a lot of time and effort, you do a great job, and now many people are lazy
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Before you invest your money in any tokens, you must first get acquainted with the idea, then with plans for the future and most importantly with the team. If no team member has ever done business with a big business before, you can immediately discard this option. Because to distribute the enormous capital necessary skill. If this skill is not present, there is an incorrect distribution or people start thinking money will suffice for everything. And the like. Then you realized, even the fastest car in the inept hands will come to the finish line last. So with tokens.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

On a rough movements on the charts, you can more or less understand the capitalization of this coin and the reality. But it still doesn't give you any guarantees.            
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

I wrote a full article on how to evaluate coins/tokens: The Right Way to Evaluate a Cryptocurrency

How many of you actually take the time to evaluate coins you invest in? Or do you simply look at an "expert" and follow calls?

I think the most important thing to do is to follow the questions in the Medium posts in order to accurately give the coin an evaluation.

Thoughts?

I think as long as you are not working closely within the organization that issued this coin on the market, you may not be able to fully understand its value. Too many factors affect it.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

Thoughts?

I think as long as you are not working closely within the organization that issued this coin on the market, you may not be able to fully understand its value. Too many factors affect it.
I think to be able to understand it we do not have to directly take part of the organization because we can learn without having to get involved even though it will be faster if we are directly involved in it.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I found this video where Crypto Bobby explains how he does quick end effective research on ICOs/crypto projects:

https://bestcrypto.tv/414/how-to-quickly-research-crypto-projects/

What do you think of it?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Thoughts?

Before investing, I analyze the market, the current state of coins, news, first it can take a day or a week, but I can make a decision and not enter the stock exchange based on feelings.

This doesnt seem like you are doing much of anything...

Positivebetting
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

I reckon the ability to evaluate coin and altcoins is one of the most crucial. If you always listen to so called “experts” you`ll never grow as a person, as a trader as an investor. In a long-term it is far more useful to learn how to evaluate coins on your own.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

I am seeing a lot of people talking about shit coins again, if you haven't read this check it out.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: