Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Newbie on Cryptocurrencies! Need your opinion about my coins guys  (Read 440 times)
fneli21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

Your porfolio looks good, but I would recommend to replace BTC with ETH. ETH has bigger potential to grow 2-3x during this year. All experts agree that this yeat will become the year of Ethereum. And BTC has no clean future. Its price mostly depends on news, so it's totaly unpredictable.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
I think your stash is good enough but I suggest that you spread your investment more and if I were you I would sell trx xrp whenever I get a chance to sell it high since I think trx and xrp have very limited potential for growth. There are many coins out there with potential why not consider adding at least two coins in your portfolio? That way you will profit more and the chance that you will lose money on your investment will lessen.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Seems to be a good trustworthy list , but I highly recommend that you add Eth to it , because as many experts say 2018 is Eth year ( as 2017 was the BTC year )
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

what exactly do you want to hear? that this is the best portfolio? I can not even say that this is a portfolio. you just bought a couple of coins from the top 10. do not try to be guided by someone's opinion. see what people buy and why
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

I like it. I think you should add some ETH and NEO or may be Cardano.

fneli21 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Seems to be a good trustworthy list , but I highly recommend that you add Eth to it , because as many experts say 2018 is Eth year ( as 2017 was the BTC year )
I want to do it but i have like 90% of my bitcoins on blockchain wallet and i cant move them because of unconfirmed transsactions Sad
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:25:07 PM by christian07

OP add xrb and xem because it's get really high in 2017 and they have also future plan for their coins so the price is still growing.All of the coins here are worth it so i think you need to study all about their plan so you can manage to earn in that another thing always think what can they applicable of like if they plan good then do invest but always think also if that plan is good for their coin.
fneli21 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
I think your stash is good enough but I suggest that you spread your investment more and if I were you I would sell trx xrp whenever I get a chance to sell it high since I think trx and xrp have very limited potential for growth. There are many coins out there with potential why not consider adding at least two coins in your portfolio? That way you will profit more and the chance that you will lose money on your investment will lessen.

I want to do that too.Im holding TRX because im on loose now..and im waiting for the price t get just a little more high ! Thanks for your advice
Kitobe

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Your porfolio looks ok.
BTC is a safe investment.
IOTA and XRP have large room to grow.
TRX: I personnally don't think it is good since the sell-off scandal recently. So maybe it could be good to switch to ETH and NEO.  
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

throw ripple out and put neo or icon in
fneli21 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

Your porfolio looks ok.
BTC is a safe investment.
IOTA and XRP have large room to grow.
TRX: I personnally don't think it is good since the sell-off scandal recently. So maybe it could be good to switch to ETH and NEO.  

Yes i agree.I dont believe anymore on tron but im just waiting or the price to go up so i wont sell in loose.Thanks for your advice
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
If you bought TRX a month ago then you should've made some profits by now, so I recommend you to cash out and dump it as soon as you can. TRX has been on downtrend lately and personally I don't think it'll recover any time soon (though anything can happen in this market). If you were up to date with the news and movements on the market, you would've dump this altcoin the moment it reached ATH, remember to check the charts regularly.

IOTA, BTC, and XRP, are good invesments. If you're going to dump TRX, either buy more of those coins, or check out other alts. Personally, I'd buy more XRP, I believe the price is going to skyrocket in the long-term.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Please remove tron from your list. You must try to read this article about tron project being accused by so many people. https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/
I just give you an awareness to not invest in the tron project. The team doesn't even wanna give any clarification on that case. It looks terrible.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

seems pretty good, except trx why? because trx problem with the issue of plagiarism that has spread. so better leave. what about cardano,? last long in the top 10 potential coins.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:18:56 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Pretty good picks except for TRX. Just do a quick search some reviews here about the TRX project, it seems its like its a bad nut. Personally, i'd swap it out for Ethereum instead. Its poised to grow to even maybe 2x or 3x within 2018. Also, there is an upcoming hard fork on Jan 19 you might want to join. Free money is good.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

they are all great coins but they were already pumped hard last weeks i suggest replace 2-3 for some coins like NEO,STRATIS,WAVES

godless_toast

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

OP add xrb and xem because it's get really high in 2017 and they have also future plan for their coins so the price is still growing.

yeah i agree about xrb. they have a solid working product for fast and feeless crypto, might become the bitcoin that never really was, using it for everyday transactions
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

According your portofolio you are do an Invesment.
so in opinion for investing I suggest you to change BTC to ETH because Btc will down until this February.
and about TRX. I still not familar with this project , maybe you can change that with EOS.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CryptoProfy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Hi there!
If we talk about investments, mandatory parameters are:
1) Goals / Investment Horizon
2) Risk tolerance
3) Rebalancing rules
4) Diversification, methods to determine ratios in the portfolio
5) Rules of including/excluding coins

Investment is not a gambling.

Based on info you provided my advice is put your money in a good book, for example, Frank K. Reilly "Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management"
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: