Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Newbie on Cryptocurrencies! Need your opinion about my coins guys  (Read 440 times)
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

The list is really good, but apart from the ETH I would advise you to buy NEO, this is an Asian beast, I'm sure it will soon grow much!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
CryptoProfy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

The list is really good, but apart from the ETH I would advise you to buy NEO, this is an Asian beast, I'm sure it will soon grow much!

Totally agree! NEO could be huge!
And I'm really positive for NEM.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

Your choice is pretty good. it's just that I think there is less. I suggest you have Ethereum. and your decision is good enough to have more than one coin.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

You have a good choice of holdings,if you are really looking for a longterm investment your asset are good.Hold it for about 6 to 12 months then you will see the big profit coming to you.But if you want to trade it during all time high you can do it because altcoins always changing it's price depends on the demand of the investors.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Look's good for me expect TRX, I'm not suggested this coin. Simple reason is not because loss with this coin but only low volume, the price is good but the volume is not. How about ETH, most people invest/ trade with it because this is the second coin after btc with high price action moving and volume. I suggested you exchange your TRX into ETH for better income. 

serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

HI everyone.Im happy to be here.Just strted my new life on cryptos 1 month ago.Anyway i ve made some investiments,so id like your opinion and thoughts.
I am looking for a long term investiment..but before i make my own research,id like to listen to your opinions.Thanks and good luck with your earnings.

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

If u insist holding the TRX, please selling it at flying. The TRX for long term is not suitable but u could make money by selling high and buy low.

Instead the XRP with the ETH as XRP is not really decentralized coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

Your choice is right maybe you can add ICX and find some few good ICO you can do as well to hold for long term. Good luck with your investment.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

I think your Portfolio is pretty good, but I would recommend to replace BTC with ETH. ETH has a greater potential to grow 2-3x during this year. it will also be great if you add some NEO or maybe Cardano. good luck with your income.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

If u insist holding the TRX, please selling it at flying. The TRX for long term is not suitable but u could make money by selling high and buy low.

Instead the XRP with the ETH as XRP is not really decentralized coin.

Your choice is actually good for investment which may also have a good future. However, the coins that I would like to consider for investments are the following.
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Neo
- Lisk (LSK)
- Litecoin (LTH)
These coins for me has a stabilized market trend and most of the time its always at the green zone and good for investment.
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Sell out both TRX and XRP, maybe wait for a better time. Alot of ripple fanboys here praise XRP, which is based on hype rather than knowledge or logic. I would advise you to get rid of XRP too.. Coins to check out -> Nano, Onion, PRL, NAS, NEBL and ETH like already mentioned.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

In my opinion, you can sell TRX and invest in an ICO, because it looks like TRX is more like a hype.
I suggest you know about the ICO, because it is also a profitable channel.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP
You should do alot of research as you are new to cryptocurencies,I do not recommend XRP for a long term investment because it is being manipulated by the bankers which are the creators of this centralized coin,cryptocurrencies are meant to be decentralized which XRP is opposing to plus most of the supply of XRP is in the developers hand which might be the reason why people doesnt want to get involve with this coin.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

You seriously need to add ETH and NEO to your portfolio. These coins have bigger room to appreciate.

And sell the Bitcoin. Smiley
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Coins is pretty good. Bitcoin and Ripple coin I like and Its future value will be cool.
Such as Ethereum, Waves also good.
Sometimes feel better if you have gain profit.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Good luck, fellow.  Smiley
You seem to have started well. I would personally sell all the TRX and replace them with Stellar. That is at least my view.

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Sell the TRX and buy GVT!

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Holding
-BTC
-TRX
-IOTA
-XRP

Hello, if you have invested in the long term, your portfolio looks very good.
This year may be good for some coins like Ethereum and Litecoin.
You may think about it. Good luck  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

You should look on Safinus. Very good project and aimed to help crypto holders stay in profit by managing their portfolios.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: