Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRX] TRON: what's happening? Let's READ.  (Read 636 times)
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

you know what all of that is just A FUD where they bring down the TRX to the hell. TRX have strong foundation and I know it will break the resistance
TRX is a good coin and I am the one who sees it hahaha.
maybe after 2 or 3 mos you will regret your post and not invested in TRX
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

I'm holding TRX, bought at 0.03 and sold some (it reached upto $0.41 in HitBTC) then bought some more at $0.225 and now the price is dropping below $0.1; still holding. I'm not desperate to sell them anyway. If the price goes up then I'm lucky, if it stays low then move on to another coin.  Grin

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
Titel974

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

I have a question in regards to this situation, i am not for or against Tron at this point, but after reading this thread i went to Justin Sun Twitter.
On Twitter he claims within the last 2 days ,
 Jan 11 -coming partnership with space innovation company,
 Jan 11- a new senior developer from Alibaba joins Tron,
Jan 12- Zhang Anwen (Evan)banking security technical expert? joins Tron,
Jan13- gaining Japanese Govt approval is coming to list on several Japanese exchanges.

I am interested in what the anti Tron people have to say, wondering if this is suggested to be lies, or is this new news.
If its genuine i am interested in Tron, if its lies then i am not.
I would have thought it genuine as its hard to lie about these things publicly , but i have been naive before and probably will be again, but i hope not.
I wait to see what the critics think , to help me form an opinion.

Thanks
It;s a tricky one, at the moment the price is dropping, so maybe it was just a hype...
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

Let's start:

FUD #1: TRON has no product.
FUD #2: Plagiarized Whitepaper
FUD #3: No one in China knows Peiwo, does not have the user-base it claims.
FUD #4: Justin Sun cashes out TRX shares
FUD #5: Justin Sun lied about working for Ripple.

I will link you an article where you can see the true on Tron.

Just READ:

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

Anyway, thanks because with all this fud's we have buyed at @ so cheap price.  Grin
So, are you saying all the bad news is just FUD to get the coin dip?
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

Although I don't want to tell the truth, it's true that TRON is just a scam, and most of the tokens are in the official hands, so it's easy to manipulate prices.

webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

It seems that the delete their whitepaper, which to me is bad.

Plus, they really don't have a product.

I will have to hodl though Tongue
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Same as Cardano, no product. But strong community, team and idea are making up for lack of product. But I'm into other coins, with less market cap. If you lucky to get it at the low price, why not hodl. Safest bet!

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Still can not confirm anything. I am still holding the TRX, but I will resell it when I reach my goal.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Let's start:

FUD #1: TRON has no product.
FUD #2: Plagiarized Whitepaper
FUD #3: No one in China knows Peiwo, does not have the user-base it claims.
FUD #4: Justin Sun cashes out TRX shares
FUD #5: Justin Sun lied about working for Ripple.

I will link you an article where you can see the true on Tron.

Just READ:

https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

Anyway, thanks because with all this fud's we have buyed at @ so cheap price.  Grin

Thats why its dumped now. People liked the name and the rank on cmc and pumped it. Tron has no value. Its a pity that a wp-less coin can get such a high ranking on cmc
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

LOL what a crock of shit.  So you linked to a what?  What page is that?  Some kind of blog that anyone could post whatever the fuck they want?
Why don't you try giving a LEGITIMATE source for truth?  Not some bogus website some desperate holder of TRON is trying to hype up to unload the mistake he/she previously made?

Yeah it's a blog, that doesn't mean it's not a valide source. Just google what's he write and see if it's true.

Ah,

and chill we are here for talk, man
Whatever you said about tron blablabla... As far as i know, the plagiarism of whitepaper has been verified by a lot of people and some people are trying to make a comparison between filecoin whitepaper and tron.
https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/
shit tron project deleted the whitepaper from the site. What a fuckin liar.

such as mark1976 said. I have visited the site. and there is already a prove. the data is clearly tagged, and this issue has been heard and known. so what else?
tron is truly scam, we cant find any code on github for more than two months, those who buy at the last price will suffer a big loss if they continue to hold trx
This token is a scam, believe it or not, I am a Chinese, the tokens in China is very smelly, I don't know why there are so many international friends like him, all Chinese know it is a scam.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

That looks like very exaggerated study about the TRON. It is still having great market cap and there is no after effect of the FUD on it. Though fud is there we dint really see the effect of TRON's drop whatever it is, is just stagnant reach of market cap. The market not moving up as people done buying and selling of the TRON.

Many people have bought the TRON in the hope that it will rise all upto 1 USD minimum before the Jan end. I think we still stand a chance for that and will see that how slowly it will take up the market.
LOL what a crock of shit.  So you linked to a what?  What page is that?  Some kind of blog that anyone could post whatever the fuck they want?
Why don't you try giving a LEGITIMATE source for truth?  Not some bogus website some desperate holder of TRON is trying to hype up to unload the mistake he/she previously made?

Yeah it's a blog, that doesn't mean it's not a valide source. Just google what's he write and see if it's true.

Ah,

and chill we are here for talk, man
Whatever you said about tron blablabla... As far as i know, the plagiarism of whitepaper has been verified by a lot of people and some people are trying to make a comparison between filecoin whitepaper and tron.
https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/
shit tron project deleted the whitepaper from the site. What a fuckin liar.

such as mark1976 said. I have visited the site. and there is already a prove. the data is clearly tagged, and this issue has been heard and known. so what else?
tron is truly scam, we cant find any code on github for more than two months, those who buy at the last price will suffer a big loss if they continue to hold trx
This token is a scam, believe it or not, I am a Chinese, the tokens in China is very smelly, I don't know why there are so many international friends like him, all Chinese know it is a scam.

We will see about that soon. Though it is smelly but people are still investing money into it which will practically increase the market cap and automatically the prices. So lets hope it goes up.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

There are always a lot of rumors around this coin. It seems to me that this happens in order to be able to manipulate the market. Soon we will see that the price will go up.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

I have a question in regards to this situation, i am not for or against Tron at this point, but after reading this thread i went to Justin Sun Twitter.
On Twitter he claims within the last 2 days ,
 Jan 11 -coming partnership with space innovation company,
 Jan 11- a new senior developer from Alibaba joins Tron,
Jan 12- Zhang Anwen (Evan)banking security technical expert? joins Tron,
Jan13- gaining Japanese Govt approval is coming to list on several Japanese exchanges.

I am interested in what the anti Tron people have to say, wondering if this is suggested to be lies, or is this new news.
If its genuine i am interested in Tron, if its lies then i am not.
I would have thought it genuine as its hard to lie about these things publicly , but i have been naive before and probably will be again, but i hope not.
I wait to see what the critics think , to help me form an opinion.

Thanks
Tron should focus on getting off the ground before getting into space.  You're easily pleased they are getting developers and experts in now month after launch, normally you build the team then ICO.  This shows he doesn't have a team, he has a barrel load of cash and now building the team.  Go look at the github, only handful of contributors, little activity.
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

This coin has a lot of important events in the near future, at this time we will see what the TRON is and what awaits us. I will prognosticate the growth and the idea I like. Watch out for the departing rocket.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Tron is a great project but, due to hype of justin sun, it just go down. And I've heard about him lying in one of his live streams and people became furious and sell the coins, another reason for dump.

Justin just became another copy of John Mcafee, main difference? John Mcafee gets more money from hyping many coins and ICOs.

I don't know if I'll trust tron more.
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

As my view I feel that people just make fud and make the price cheaper and lastly they will stock up while the prices are cheaper. People like to make fud just let it go..if you believe the company and the product so you not need to worry. I will just keep it and and few years later then you will have surprise...

Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

This is one of those coins which does have a good team or a product and people are dumping this coin fast.
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

I have 4M units, bought during ICO, over 10000% gain, and I dont give a shit about FUD, all i care about is profit. I came here to gain profit and not to be a genius. Wait for another 2 to 3 months, results will be unbelievable. I repeat, I'm here for gains  Grin Grin Grin
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Seriously, so much FUD going around. Tron is doing something great. Many of the coins don't have a working product. Tron does have good marketing and a vision for the future. That is what you are investing in. Geez, are you going to tell us now that BTC will drop to $1?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Seriously, so much FUD going around. Tron is doing something great. Many of the coins don't have a working product. Tron does have good marketing and a vision for the future. That is what you are investing in. Geez, are you going to tell us now that BTC will drop to $1?

agree! its better to invest in a project that has a good marketing, you know that hype will be there
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: