Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN] Fast secure trading platform! | Koinbi.com | Careers | 🔥 FREE BTC 🔥🌟  (Read 626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryoene (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:53:34 PM by Tryoene

Dear Members!

We are excited to present https://koinbi.com to you all. The fast, secure and completely easy to use Bitcoin,Dash, Ethereum and crypto currency exchange to meet all your needs!

Developed, maintained and owned in Stockholm, Sweden. Koinbi was created to fill the void of the lack of crypto currency exchanges.
Like Bitcoin exchanges are becoming more and more centralised. Due to the recent closure of some bigger exchanges and the vanishing of a few others, Koinbi has risen to take on the challenge of being the latest and greatest exchange.

Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

• Features:
  • User friendly interface
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Immediate deposit/withdrawals
  • Detailed API
  • Two factor authentication
  • Security:

• Everything served over SSL/WSS
  • Anti-DDoS
  • Real time encrypted backups
  • Cold/Hot Wallet systems in place
  • Constant auditing of Fraud/Misconduct

If you would like your crypto currency to be added to Koinbi, or would like to suggest one please PM us here or email support@koinbi.com

URL: https://koinbi.com/markets/dogebtc
API: https://koinbi.com/documents/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

Dear Members!

We are excited to present https://koinbi.com to you all. The fast, secure and completely easy to use Bitcoin,Dash, Ethereum and crypto currency exchange to meet all your needs!

Developed, maintained and owned in Stockholm, Sweden. Koinbi was created to fill the void of the lack of crypto currency exchanges.
Like Bitcoin exchanges are becoming more and more centralised. Due to the recent closure of some bigger exchanges and the vanishing of a few others, Koinbi has risen to take on the challenge of being the latest and greatest exchange.

Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

• Features:
  • User friendly interface
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Immediate deposit/withdrawals
  • Detailed API
  • Two factor authentication
  • Security:

• Everything served over SSL/WSS
  • Anti-DDoS
  • Real time encrypted backups
  • Cold/Hot Wallet systems in place
  • Constant auditing of Fraud/Misconduct

If you would like your crypto currency to be added to Koinbi, or would like to suggest one please PM us here or email support@koinbi.com

URL: https://koinbi.com/markets/dogebtc
API: https://koinbi.com/documents/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com

Free BTC, where is the place to get free btc? And using the name koinbi sounds like Chinese. Are you based in Chinese or the founder are Chinese? Coin is Koin. Bi in Chinese means coin too.

Smile
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Free BTC, where is the place to get free btc? And using the name koinbi sounds like Chinese. Are you based in Chinese or the founder are Chinese? Coin is Koin. Bi in Chinese means coin too.

If you register an account at Koinbi and are one of the next 100 users today your account will get credited at 00:00 EST tomorrow Smiley

That we did not know, we are based out of Sweden.
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

Interesting, thanks.
yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

If you register an account at Koinbi and are one of the next 100 users today your account will get credited at 00:00 EST tomorrow Smiley

Sounds interesting, I registered, thanks!
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

Sounds interesting, I registered, thanks!

Send us a PM with your e-mail if you wish to know if you are in the 100 users registered Smiley
Yanyan 111

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

How many people will receive free btc
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

How many people will receive free btc

The first 100 registered users, PM us if you wish to see if you are one of them!
b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:06 AM

Nice, New exchanges.
Are you going to offer tokens for this exchange like BNB, Kucoinshares?

Who is the team behind this exchange?
lordofthebit

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?

Sure thing did not realise that the setting had been changed, will change shortly!
MustCoins

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
It's nice to have new exchanges open when others are closing registration.

b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
Nice to have new exchange open when others are closing registration.

Try to find a way of contacting support if you have any issues.

Google on the names of the founders.

Try to make 2FA work.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
dakszmey

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

Your project is already working, will you do something for advertising it?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.

Under account settings -> funds then generate an address for whichever currency you wish to deposit?

Let us know if you have further issues.
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Chronn

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Considering the early registration bonus, it would be nice to let people know whether there are actually still some open. I know you want to get people to register, but being open and communicative with the public will get you further in the long run.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.

Thank you for the PM, we are looking into it now and will get back to you shortly.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

I made a withdrawal for 3 days and until now I did not receive it,
I already wrote an email to support@koinbi.com and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Due to the high interest of users, we have extended the FREE BTC offer to 200 users, over 100 have already registered so if you haven't yet get in quick!
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

I already wrote an email to support@koinbi.com and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?

Beware of scam:
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?

We had replied to your post earlier, and are looking into it as we speak.

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally james@koinbi.com.
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally james@koinbi.com.

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.

Beware of scam:
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.

The support e-mail (support@koinbi.com) is listed on our website, we also are available to contact through here in a PM.

I was just giving you my personal email as an alternative.
funnyxfun

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

Free BTC still available?
zeewor

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

There are a few slots left if your fast!
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?

Don't understand why they would be knocking on our door? We run our own audits and keep all records so no issues!
GilRH4004

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

There are a few slots left if your fast!

I cant send you a pm, because im a newbie, then how do I know if I got free btc? Huh

registered 5-10 mins ago
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

The support e-mail (support@koinbi.com) is listed on our website, we also are available to contact through here in a PM.

Nobody is reading or replying to the emails sent to support@koinbi.
It's a one-way communication.

I sent an email a month ago. No reply yet.

Beware of scam:
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I have register just now.. then what?
PM dev is mandatory?

i registered, but why i can't activate 2FA?
i already scan the qr code and try to input the number appear, but always said
"Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter."  Huh
I use authy and it's working properly.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

I don't see the popular ETH-BTC trading pair. This is a very important pair that is a must have on any exchange.

Also USDTether-BTC is a very important pair that is not available. USDT pair is a lifesaver in times of volatility and I know people who will never trade in an exchange that does not have it.

Otherwise koinbi.com is a breathe of fresh air and I wish you all the best.

Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

boba02, your PM was passed on a few hours ago like I said and they are investigating it as we speak. I will pass on an update to you hopefully today and hope to have all resolved for you.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Are you planing to add IOTA or NEO to your platform?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Koinbi controls all activity all day, every day, every second. Suspicious activity is detected and blocked until problems arise. Our employees are notified of any problems and work around the clock. If I am blocked how does the access return?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Koinbi controls all activity all day, every day, every second. Suspicious activity is detected and blocked until problems arise. Our employees are notified of any problems and work around the clock. If I am blocked how does the access return?

Do you have issues accessing your account? If so flick us a PM so we can help you
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

boba02, your PM was passed on a few hours ago like I said and they are investigating it as we speak. I will pass on an update to you hopefully today and hope to have all resolved for you.

That's cool, thank you.

But the point I'm trying to make is that when I needed help a month ago, my email to support@koinbi wasn't processed and dealt with.
And the same with my messages to Koinbi twitter account.

Beware of scam:
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Due to the high interest of users, we have extended the FREE BTC offer to 200 users, over 100 have already registered so if you haven't yet get in quick!

Get in quick! Users are signing up fast, get your free BTC before its too late!

Note: All users who are eligible will receive an e-mail shortly, then receive the BTC credited to their account at 00:00 EST tomorrow.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

How many BTC do the new users receive?
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

2FA doesn't work and without it you can't withdraw any funds.

Beware of scam:
bkprime

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

there are  many exchange why need new with no trust
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

2FA is working for multiple other users, have you installed the authy app or google authenticator and scan code?
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

2FA is working for multiple other users, have you installed the authy app or google authenticator and scan code?

2FA is working for all my other accounts except Koinbi.
Tried few applications, none of them worked.

Is there any other way to withdraw my BTC?

Beware of scam:
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Tryoene,

If you have a contact with developers, why don't you allow my account to withdraw funds without 2FA?
You already know my email I use to login, I think it should be easy for devs.

Beware of scam:
veecryptos

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Just registered Smiley did I still make it in time for free BTC? Thanks Smiley
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

Tryoene,

If you have a contact with developers, why don't you allow my account to withdraw funds without 2FA?

Currently the system is designed so that 2FA is required and cannot be changed. I am awaiting reply but think the developers will make a manual payment/adjustment in this case.
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

Tryoene,

Currently the system is designed so that 2FA is required and cannot be changed. I am awaiting reply but think the developers will make a manual payment/adjustment in this case.

Okay, let's see.
My BTC address is on my account.

Beware of scam:
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Just registered Smiley did I still make it in time for free BTC? Thanks Smiley

PM us your email address and we can let you know Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: