Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN] Fast secure trading platform! | Koinbi.com | Careers | 🔥 FREE BTC 🔥🌟  (Read 626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryoene (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:53:34 PM by Tryoene

Dear Members!

We are excited to present https://koinbi.com to you all. The fast, secure and completely easy to use Bitcoin,Dash, Ethereum and crypto currency exchange to meet all your needs!

Developed, maintained and owned in Stockholm, Sweden. Koinbi was created to fill the void of the lack of crypto currency exchanges.
Like Bitcoin exchanges are becoming more and more centralised. Due to the recent closure of some bigger exchanges and the vanishing of a few others, Koinbi has risen to take on the challenge of being the latest and greatest exchange.

Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

• Features:
  • User friendly interface
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Immediate deposit/withdrawals
  • Detailed API
  • Two factor authentication
  • Security:

• Everything served over SSL/WSS
  • Anti-DDoS
  • Real time encrypted backups
  • Cold/Hot Wallet systems in place
  • Constant auditing of Fraud/Misconduct

If you would like your crypto currency to be added to Koinbi, or would like to suggest one please PM us here or email support@koinbi.com

URL: https://koinbi.com/markets/dogebtc
API: https://koinbi.com/documents/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

Dear Members!

We are excited to present https://koinbi.com to you all. The fast, secure and completely easy to use Bitcoin,Dash, Ethereum and crypto currency exchange to meet all your needs!

Developed, maintained and owned in Stockholm, Sweden. Koinbi was created to fill the void of the lack of crypto currency exchanges.
Like Bitcoin exchanges are becoming more and more centralised. Due to the recent closure of some bigger exchanges and the vanishing of a few others, Koinbi has risen to take on the challenge of being the latest and greatest exchange.

Our mission at Koinbi is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

• Features:
  • User friendly interface
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Immediate deposit/withdrawals
  • Detailed API
  • Two factor authentication
  • Security:

• Everything served over SSL/WSS
  • Anti-DDoS
  • Real time encrypted backups
  • Cold/Hot Wallet systems in place
  • Constant auditing of Fraud/Misconduct

If you would like your crypto currency to be added to Koinbi, or would like to suggest one please PM us here or email support@koinbi.com

URL: https://koinbi.com/markets/dogebtc
API: https://koinbi.com/documents/api_v2

Thank you,
James and the team at Koinbi.com

Free BTC, where is the place to get free btc? And using the name koinbi sounds like Chinese. Are you based in Chinese or the founder are Chinese? Coin is Koin. Bi in Chinese means coin too.

Smile
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Free BTC, where is the place to get free btc? And using the name koinbi sounds like Chinese. Are you based in Chinese or the founder are Chinese? Coin is Koin. Bi in Chinese means coin too.

If you register an account at Koinbi and are one of the next 100 users today your account will get credited at 00:00 EST tomorrow Smiley

That we did not know, we are based out of Sweden.
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

Interesting, thanks.
yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

If you register an account at Koinbi and are one of the next 100 users today your account will get credited at 00:00 EST tomorrow Smiley

Sounds interesting, I registered, thanks!
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

Sounds interesting, I registered, thanks!

Send us a PM with your e-mail if you wish to know if you are in the 100 users registered Smiley
Yanyan 111

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

How many people will receive free btc
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

How many people will receive free btc

The first 100 registered users, PM us if you wish to see if you are one of them!
b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:06 AM

Nice, New exchanges.
Are you going to offer tokens for this exchange like BNB, Kucoinshares?

Who is the team behind this exchange?
lordofthebit

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Your status is newbie, but it also says you're currently not accepting PMs from other newbies.  Can you change that so you can accept PMs from everyone?

Sure thing did not realise that the setting had been changed, will change shortly!
MustCoins

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
It's nice to have new exchanges open when others are closing registration.

b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

I have just visited the exchange website,  the user interface is very user-friendly and the design is it perfect!
Nice to have new exchange open when others are closing registration.

Try to find a way of contacting support if you have any issues.

Google on the names of the founders.

Try to make 2FA work.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
dakszmey

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

Your project is already working, will you do something for advertising it?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

I wonder how you guys deposited funds to Koinbi.

I actually cant.

Under account settings -> funds then generate an address for whichever currency you wish to deposit?

Let us know if you have further issues.
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Chronn

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Considering the early registration bonus, it would be nice to let people know whether there are actually still some open. I know you want to get people to register, but being open and communicative with the public will get you further in the long run.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

You should explain why people are calling scam and resolve his/her problem to make him/her to change the statement about koinbi is a scam. Deleting something will not solve the case.
We are awaiting an e-mail or PM from the person accusing, have yet to see anything hence why the spam is getting deleted.

We would like to help, but if we don't receive anything then how can we help?

Okay, while you are waiting for a message from me, can you please show the people here how a Koinbi user can contact support?
Any service should have a link for communication, where is it on Koinbi website?

PS: I can't sent messages to newbies, trying to sort it out.

Update: sent PM.

Thank you for the PM, we are looking into it now and will get back to you shortly.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

I made a withdrawal for 3 days and until now I did not receive it,
I already wrote an email to support@koinbi.com and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: