Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN] Fast secure trading platform! | Koinbi.com | Careers | 🔥 FREE BTC 🔥🌟  (Read 626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryoene (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Due to the high interest of users, we have extended the FREE BTC offer to 200 users, over 100 have already registered so if you haven't yet get in quick!
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

I made a withdrawal for 3 days and until now I did not receive it,
I already wrote an email to support@koinbi.com and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

I made a withdrawal for 3 days and until now I did not receive it,
I already wrote an email to support@koinbi.com and I still did not get a response.

Can you please also PM us your e-mail/withdraw ID or any details and I can pass it onto the team to investigate asap.

Why don't you post a contact information of "the team"?

If Koinbi is not a scam as you are trying to prove, why there is no way to contact any support?

We had replied to your post earlier, and are looking into it as we speak.

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally james@koinbi.com.
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

If you would rather a more informal conversation you can e-mail me personally james@koinbi.com.

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

This email address must be shown on Koinbi website, not on some kind of third party forum.

Present your users with way of contacting you. Not here, on the website.

The support e-mail (support@koinbi.com) is listed on our website, we also are available to contact through here in a PM.

I was just giving you my personal email as an alternative.
funnyxfun

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

Free BTC still available?
zeewor

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

There are a few slots left if your fast!
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Since you are based in Sweden where the tax agency has 100% insight in customer lists, transactions and all linked wallet addresses by law I wonder how you will respond to them when they knock on your door?

Don't understand why they would be knocking on our door? We run our own audits and keep all records so no issues!
GilRH4004

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

There are a few slots left if your fast!

I cant send you a pm, because im a newbie, then how do I know if I got free btc? Huh

registered 5-10 mins ago
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

The support e-mail (support@koinbi.com) is listed on our website, we also are available to contact through here in a PM.

Nobody is reading or replying to the emails sent to support@koinbi.
It's a one-way communication.

I sent an email a month ago. No reply yet.

Beware of scam:
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I have register just now.. then what?
PM dev is mandatory?

i registered, but why i can't activate 2FA?
i already scan the qr code and try to input the number appear, but always said
"Password for authentication is incorrect, please re-enter."  Huh
I use authy and it's working properly.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

I don't see the popular ETH-BTC trading pair. This is a very important pair that is a must have on any exchange.

Also USDTether-BTC is a very important pair that is not available. USDT pair is a lifesaver in times of volatility and I know people who will never trade in an exchange that does not have it.

Otherwise koinbi.com is a breathe of fresh air and I wish you all the best.

Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

boba02, your PM was passed on a few hours ago like I said and they are investigating it as we speak. I will pass on an update to you hopefully today and hope to have all resolved for you.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Are you planing to add IOTA or NEO to your platform?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Koinbi controls all activity all day, every day, every second. Suspicious activity is detected and blocked until problems arise. Our employees are notified of any problems and work around the clock. If I am blocked how does the access return?
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Koinbi controls all activity all day, every day, every second. Suspicious activity is detected and blocked until problems arise. Our employees are notified of any problems and work around the clock. If I am blocked how does the access return?

Do you have issues accessing your account? If so flick us a PM so we can help you
boba02

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

boba02, your PM was passed on a few hours ago like I said and they are investigating it as we speak. I will pass on an update to you hopefully today and hope to have all resolved for you.

That's cool, thank you.

But the point I'm trying to make is that when I needed help a month ago, my email to support@koinbi wasn't processed and dealt with.
And the same with my messages to Koinbi twitter account.

Beware of scam:
Tryoene (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Due to the high interest of users, we have extended the FREE BTC offer to 200 users, over 100 have already registered so if you haven't yet get in quick!

Get in quick! Users are signing up fast, get your free BTC before its too late!

Note: All users who are eligible will receive an e-mail shortly, then receive the BTC credited to their account at 00:00 EST tomorrow.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

How many BTC do the new users receive?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: