Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCXnow- RealSolid a racist now eh?  (Read 2785 times)
ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:30:50 PM

more reason why mcxnow should be avoided

[17:07] <ahmedbodi> RealSolid: how many actual times have i insulted you?
[17:13] <ahmedbodi> RealSolid: well^
[17:15] <RealSolid> you think i count or care about such things?
[17:16] <ahmedbodi> approximation, by my count like twice
[17:18] <RealSolid> ok?
[17:18] <ahmedbodi> never mind (facepalm)
[17:18] <ahmedbodi> plz unban my account? no trolling or spamming Cheesy
[17:20] <RealSolid> no you annoy me
[17:21] <RealSolid> its probably worse because youre muslim
[17:21] <necom> troll!
[17:21] <ahmedbodi> HAHAHA, and you guys call me a troll
[17:21] <ahmedbodi> 1 sec let me put my bot here so it starts recording
[17:22] --> MainBot has joined this channel (~Crypto-Ex@host-212-159-185-14.static.as13285.net).
[17:22] <ahmedbodi> haha
[17:22] *** ChanServ gives channel operator privileges to RealSolid.
[17:22] *** RealSolid sets a ban on *!*@host-212-159-185-14.static.as13285.net.
[17:22] *** You have been kicked from channel #mcxnow by RealSolid (ahmedbodi).
[17:23] [474] ahmedbodi #mcxnow Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned
[17:23] [474] ahmedbodi #mcxnow Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

NEcom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:41:11 PM

LLOL!

Responses to this ought to be fun.

..."fun" in a "stab yourself in the gut with a blunt object" sort of way.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:44:48 PM

well it deserves to be put out there, ive been insulted cause of my religion a billion times on there but put up with it cause i didnt want my account banned. seeing as my account is banned i have no reason to put up with racists fucks like him

spoid

Activity: 532

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:45:16 PM

probably you're just annoying

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:47:00 PM

Sorry that you got banned and I certainly won't stand up for any comments regarding others religions.  However, you did write a spam bot begging for money.

That doesn't justify intolerance but it does provide a bit of context to why you were banned.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:47:28 PM

probably am, its one of the things i like to do to trolls. However trolling should be kept as that trolling, racism, religion, ethnicity shouldnt be brought into it

BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:48:43 PM

the muslim remark is clearly a joke. spambots aren't a joke though, they are hella annoying
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:50:50 PM

my spam bot ran once an hour when i had turned it on and it was running properly. The only other time it was spamming was when i was using it to troll one of the trolls on there badri. and even then i turned it off when i was asked and i was actually at the pc

EDIT: you may find it a joke, but i certainly dont. theres been around 150 conversations where many members in mcxnow have said plenty of racist remarks in a serious manner and some very hurtful things said. i allowed it only for use of my account,

8bits

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:51:08 PM

Sounds like someone is butthurt
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:51:16 PM

probably am, its one of the things i like to do to trolls. However trolling should be kept as that trolling, racism, religion, ethnicity shouldnt be brought into it

I agree.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:54:37 PM

Just like Hitler was able to manipulate millions of germans to war, so is RealSolid able to manipulate his small-troll army to do cheap jobs for him or hand him btc's.

Smiley)
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:56:18 PM

Sounds like someone is butthurt
who needs mcxnow when youve got cryptsy? anyone that knows my plans knows im leaving the site behind anyway. the real reason for me being banned of the site was cause i said microcash will be a failure because realsolid doesnt exactly instill confidence in his exchange or his projects

Boxman90

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:58:12 PM

You screaming racist now is like a woman screaming rape for touching her shoulder. Try to be less butthurt. On IRC, if you're a guest in someones channel, he has the full rights over who can and cannot be there. If you're annoying the fuck out of an admin, you can expect this to happen.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:59:48 PM

You screaming racist now is like a woman screaming rape for touching her shoulder. Try to be less butthurt. On IRC, if you're a guest in someones channel, he has the full rights over who can and cannot be there. If you're annoying the fuck out of an admin, you can expect this to happen.
im not butthurt i have more active people in my own channel than there is in years in #mcxnow and i wasnt annoying anyone it was a civilised conversation as shown upon which he blocked me after i threatened to log the chat where hes been racist

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:08:44 PM

Islam is no more a race than Buddhism.  Nice thread topic, though.
NEcom

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:57:55 PM

... and i wasnt annoying anyone it was a civilised conversation as shown upon which he blocked me after i threatened to log the chat where hes been racist

You seem to completely forget about the kinds of vitriol you've been posting yourself for maybe weeks on the chat over there.  I've personally seen very aggressive comments and inciting rants,  as well as quite rude behavior repeatedly.  For instance, you have a way with profanity on occasion that I'm sure is offensive to quite a lot of people -- including the ones you "scream" insults at -- yet you want to pretend that you're some sort of victim by having others say something offensive to you.

As usual, there are many sides to every story.  It's ridiculous that you are drawing a line with this joke and thinking that this exchange the reason you were banned.  There were many complaints about your behavior over time and I'm not sure why you're so confused.  The same type of complaints you have against other chat participants, who are also NOT banned for their behavior, are the types of behavior you have also exhibited.  I don't like racial jokes either, but neither do I enjoy insults I've seen you spew.  You were not banned when you did that for weeks.

An obvious -- and self-admitted -- spam bot is certainly enough to get you banned in many chat spaces.  All the other definitely-annoying exchanges on the site chat were tolerated just like dozens of other annoying chat exchanges are tolerated.  It's a very open chat space, which is an understatement.  Some people don't like that, which is fine.

Why am I still typing?  (Why did I start typing?)
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:02:18 PM

Just like Hitler was able to manipulate millions of germans to war, so is RealSolid able to manipulate his small-troll army to do cheap jobs for him or hand him btc's.

Smiley)
Chat rooms are exactly like murder. Good point.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:18:03 PM

... and i wasnt annoying anyone it was a civilised conversation as shown upon which he blocked me after i threatened to log the chat where hes been racist

You seem to completely forget about the kinds of vitriol you've been posting yourself for maybe weeks on the chat over there.  I've personally seen very aggressive comments and inciting rants,  as well as quite rude behavior repeatedly.  For instance, you have a way with profanity on occasion that I'm sure is offensive to quite a lot of people -- including the ones you "scream" insults at -- yet you want to pretend that you're some sort of victim by having others say something offensive to you.

As usual, there are many sides to every story.  It's ridiculous that you are drawing a line with this joke and thinking that this exchange the reason you were banned.  There were many complaints about your behavior over time and I'm not sure why you're so confused.  The same type of complaints you have against other chat participants, who are also NOT banned for their behavior, are the types of behavior you have also exhibited.  I don't like racial jokes either, but neither do I enjoy insults I've seen you spew.  You were not banned when you did that for weeks.

An obvious -- and self-admitted -- spam bot is certainly enough to get you banned in many chat spaces.  All the other definitely-annoying exchanges on the site chat were tolerated just like dozens of other annoying chat exchanges are tolerated.  It's a very open chat space, which is an understatement.  Some people don't like that, which is fine.

necom your realsolid's puppet. yes i have made rants at people. its a trollbox it should be treated as such. I havent once insulted anyones religion at all. Dont even bring me taking the piss outta badri calling him a chaiwala or freshi inside as im indian myself so its not racism.  theres nothing open on there if rs doesnt like it. as he said to wolf. if rs is fine with it it stays, if he isnt fine with it it goes

NEcom

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

[17:21] <RealSolid> its probably worse because youre muslim
[17:21] <necom> troll!

The puppet turns on his master!  Baaaad, bad puppet.
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:24:24 PM

necom your realsolid's puppet. yes i have made rants at people. its a trollbox it should be treated as such. I havent once insulted anyones religion at all. Dont even bring me taking the piss outta badri calling him a chaiwala or freshi inside as im indian myself so its not racism.  theres nothing open on there if rs doesnt like it. as he said to wolf. if rs is fine with it it stays, if he isnt fine with it it goes

Fact of the matter is, almost nobody these days cares about religion, only a small few.  I don't care if they call me a pig atheist, or a stinking catholic, a terrorist muslim or whatever.

Religion is in the past, didn't you get the memo  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: