Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send Someone to Heaven/Hell for BTC!!!  (Read 5259 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 11:53:22 PM

I think you've been *smoking* some joints.

Aw get an imagination.

If you have an extra, I'll take one in exchange for a sense of humor that I happen to have lying around -- I think you could use one Wink

I used it all up in my original post  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 11:54:29 PM

This thread is soo blashphmies, i dont know of any religion thats states that humans have the power to pray to have the choice to where they go. Oh wait mormans....thats it OP must be morman. Smiley

When you think, "I want to move my arm," and then you do it, that is a mental thought having influence on physical reality.  Mental stuff affects physical stuff all the time.  It's not blasphemous.  It's logical that thoughts have direct influence on physical reality and vice versa.

In the book, "The Intention Experiment," a professor hooked up a plant to a polygraph machine.  He then had the intention (in the form of a thought) to burn one of the plants leaves.  This caused the plant to register a spike on the polygraph.  This experiment was repeated and tested...the difference was, the plant only registered a spike on the polygraph when the experimenter had true intention (as opposed to false intention -- thinking he was going to burn the plant's leaves but was not actually going to do so).  In a similar experiment, a plant was again hooked up to a polygraph machine.  This time, a machine was put in place that would, at a random time, release a tub of brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.  Despite the randomness of the release time, the plant registered a spike on the polygraph immediately prior to the machine releasing the brine shrimp.  In other words, it appears as though somehow, the plant was "aware" that the machine was about to release the brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.

Reality is stranger than fiction  Cheesy

What does reality of physical have to do with anything with the reality of the spiritual world? its two different planes of existence.
and don't spouting off about string theory because yes I believe based off of true experiences the spiritual world is real; its just out side of the time-stream there fore we must die to transcend into a timeless infinite point of nothingness(nothingness is a metaphor in comparison to physical reality, I only use nothingness because its the based way to be described with human language).

Don't think you know everyone Smiley Peace
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2011, 11:57:43 PM

This thread is soo blashphmies, i dont know of any religion thats states that humans have the power to pray to have the choice to where they go. Oh wait mormans....thats it OP must be morman. Smiley

When you think, "I want to move my arm," and then you do it, that is a mental thought having influence on physical reality.  Mental stuff affects physical stuff all the time.  It's not blasphemous.  It's logical that thoughts have direct influence on physical reality and vice versa.

In the book, "The Intention Experiment," a professor hooked up a plant to a polygraph machine.  He then had the intention (in the form of a thought) to burn one of the plants leaves.  This caused the plant to register a spike on the polygraph.  This experiment was repeated and tested...the difference was, the plant only registered a spike on the polygraph when the experimenter had true intention (as opposed to false intention -- thinking he was going to burn the plant's leaves but was not actually going to do so).  In a similar experiment, a plant was again hooked up to a polygraph machine.  This time, a machine was put in place that would, at a random time, release a tub of brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.  Despite the randomness of the release time, the plant registered a spike on the polygraph immediately prior to the machine releasing the brine shrimp.  In other words, it appears as though somehow, the plant was "aware" that the machine was about to release the brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.

Reality is stranger than fiction  Cheesy

What does reality of physical have to do with anything with the reality of the spiritual world? its two different planes of existence.
and don't spouting off about string theory because yes I believe based off of true experiences the spiritual world is real; its just out side of the time-stream there fore we must die to transcend into a timeless infinite point of nothingness(nothingness is a metaphor in comparison to physical reality, I only use nothingness because its the based way to be described with human language).

Spiritual world?
The real universe is the set of all that is real.  If heaven is real, and if hell is real, then they are part of the real universe.  Since logic is distributed syntactically across -- and embedded within -- the real universe, then what I said applies to heaven and hell if real.  Just look at Tronlet's happy, and might I add ADORABLE, face!

Don't make the same mistake Descartes did, creating an inseparable chasm between the set of mental reality and the set of physical reality (or, in your case, spiritual and physical).  The principle of syndiffeonesis implies that any 2 relands 'x' and 'y' occupy and share some medium, even if those relands are said to be absolutely different (thus being included within the medium of absolute difference).
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:03:29 AM

Man, if only I believed in the devil. wasn't an atheist.

Also: are there any Bible/Quran passages against this?

Well, you could change your nomological definition of god.  Just set truth = god, set illusion = the devil, and you're back in the same ballpark!    Cheesy   Besides, Jesus was a jew.  That's pretty much atheist.  Minus the god part. 

And, since I began this service, camels have been FLYING through the eyes of needles.

I like the way you think, i think you are the first person i would think that would even know wtf i'm talking about when i get into religious debates about the truth of who/what god really is. and between me and you(and bitcoin forums) god = infinite. Probably self explanatory but the more i think about infinity the more I think that infinity is energy and energy is love and its that infinite love that keeps the universe going with those High vibrations.

(Didn't mean to sound all "hippy" on everybody, but I think about this and truly believe it, then I see scientists proving it everyday that energy is ultimate form of love; science is a different type of religion its a religion that doesn't stand for one word answers to solve problems such as "God made it that way" which is true but that doesn't help us solve anybody current situation, and i think just think its redick-ulas that people soley believe one or the other when everything is the truth and truth can only be infinite scince nobody is perfect which also means that nobody can know everything, again the answer is infinite)

//End Spritual Rant
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:07:20 AM

In the book, "The Intention Experiment," a professor hooked up a plant to a polygraph machine.  He then had the intention (in the form of a thought) to burn one of the plants leaves.  This caused the plant to register a spike on the polygraph.  This experiment was repeated and tested...the difference was, the plant only registered a spike on the polygraph when the experimenter had true intention (as opposed to false intention -- thinking he was going to burn the plant's leaves but was not actually going to do so).  In a similar experiment, a plant was again hooked up to a polygraph machine.  This time, a machine was put in place that would, at a random time, release a tub of brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.  Despite the randomness of the release time, the plant registered a spike on the polygraph immediately prior to the machine releasing the brine shrimp.  In other words, it appears as though somehow, the plant was "aware" that the machine was about to release the brine shrimp into a vat of boiling water.

Spiritual world?
The real universe is the set of all that is real.  If heaven is real, and if hell is real, then they are part of the real universe.  Since logic is distributed syntactically across -- and embedded within -- the real universe, then what I said applies to heaven and hell if real.  Just look at Tronlet's happy, and might I add ADORABLE, face!

Don't make the same mistake Descartes did, creating an inseparable chasm between the set of mental reality and the set of physical reality (or, in your case, spiritual and physical).  The principle of syndiffeonesis implies that any 2 relands 'x' and 'y' occupy and share some medium, even if those relands are said to be absolutely different (thus being included within the medium of absolute difference).

I was agreeing with you BTW, I was simply stating my beliefs, have and hell is a real place... but its the SAME place. To me when you die, depending on your state of consciousness upon death is how you will view the world that you are sent to for eternity. If your a good moral person you will perceive death/spritual world in a good perspective, and if your a person with bad morals you'll think your lost for ever because that's what you thought you were in the physical world but still in the same place.. This is how all religion can make sense together. Some religions say that we will be in different dominiations/levels of heaven(or hell). but it is all the same place Smiley
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:15:21 AM

Well, you could change your nomological definition of god.  Just set truth = god, set illusion = the devil, and you're back in the same ballpark!    Cheesy   Besides, Jesus was a jew.  That's pretty much atheist.  Minus the god part. 

And, since I began this service, camels have been FLYING through the eyes of needles.

I like the way you think, i think you are the first person i would think that would even know wtf i'm talking about when i get into religious debates about the truth of who/what god really is. and between me and you(and bitcoin forums) god = infinite. Probably self explanatory but the more i think about infinity the more I think that infinity is energy and energy is love and its that infinite love that keeps the universe going with those High vibrations.

(Didn't mean to sound all "hippy" on everybody, but I think about this and truly believe it, then I see scientists proving it everyday that energy is ultimate form of love; science is a different type of religion its a religion that doesn't stand for one word answers to solve problems such as "God made it that way" which is true but that doesn't help us solve anybody current situation, and i think just think its redick-ulas that people soley believe one or the other when everything is the truth and truth can only be infinite scince nobody is perfect which also means that nobody can know everything, again the answer is infinite)

//End Spritual Rant

Haha interesting.  I agree/believe god = infinite (beyond a simple definition) where infinite = undefined, and perhaps is the limit of science/induction.  A side note about energy...I think that energy is time, given that any change in the configuration of the content of the universe requires time.  It seems that the sum of all possible configurations of content would require all of time, so it also seems that time itself may be energy and may be responsible for observable change.  Love this stuff...
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:16:54 AM

//End Spritual Rant

Haha interesting.  I agree/believe god = infinite (beyond a simple definition) where infinite = undefined, and perhaps is the limit of science/induction.  A side note about energy...I think that energy is time, given that any change in the configuration of the content of the universe requires time.  It seems that the sum of all possible configurations of content would require all of time, so it also seems that time itself may be energy and may be responsible for observable change.  Love this stuff...

YEAH!! You know what i'm talking about  Grin
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:19:13 AM

Spiritual world?

I was agreeing with you BTW, I was simply stating my beliefs, have and hell is a real place... but its the SAME place. To me when you die, depending on your state of consciousness upon death is how you will view the world that you are sent to for eternity. If your a good moral person you will perceive death/spritual world in a good perspective, and if your a person with bad morals you'll think your lost for ever because that's what you thought you were in the physical world but still in the same place.. This is how all religion can make sense together. Some religions say that we will be in different dominiations/levels of heaven(or hell). but it is all the same place Smiley

I kinda get that vibe too...that heaven and hell are the same 'place' depending on perspective.  However, it's hard to think about one's 'perspective' after death.  Truth is intellectualized through ratio (root word of 'rationale') and, with the lack of a clear after-death ratio between subject and object, it is hard to imagine how one can 'perceive' goodness or badness.  But, ya never know.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:23:19 AM

Spiritual world?

I was agreeing with you BTW, I was simply stating my beliefs, have and hell is a real place... but its the SAME place. To me when you die, depending on your state of consciousness upon death is how you will view the world that you are sent to for eternity. If your a good moral person you will perceive death/spritual world in a good perspective, and if your a person with bad morals you'll think your lost for ever because that's what you thought you were in the physical world but still in the same place.. This is how all religion can make sense together. Some religions say that we will be in different domination/levels of heaven(or hell). but it is all the same place Smiley

I kinda get that vibe too...that heaven and hell are the same 'place' depending on perspective.  However, it's hard to think about one's 'perspective' after death.  Truth is intellectualized through ratio (root word of 'rationale') and, with the lack of a clear after-death ratio between subject and object, it is hard to imagine how one can 'perceive' goodness or badness.  But, ya never know.

You know i didn't think about that actually about perspective could possibly not being existent after death. I guess i was sub-consciously going off of what some scientists are claiming to prove. Which is the only thing we can prove is our consciousness our self and that they think all matter is a hologram since all matter is just "light that has been slowed down in time exponentially" as they described it
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:27:34 AM

//End Spritual Rant

YEAH!! You know what i'm talking about  Grin

Here's a little equation I made for fun when thinking about this stuff.  Let me know what you think, I'd be interested...

(it is (x)) + (it is (all - x)) = (it is) all

In this equation, 'it is' is a distributed property of being, and 'x,' 'all - x,' and 'all' are conditional properties.   so like "it is" (property of being) an apple (conditional).
But, since 'it is' distributes to all conditional properties, it can be removed from the equation, such that simply...

(x) + (all - x) = all

Easy enough right?  Well, to me, this implies some weird stuff.  It seems to imply that the distributive property of being (a constant -- 'being cannot not be') has both little and everything to do with the conditional properties.

On one hand, it seems as though the conditional nature of things as we recognize them blinds us from the ever-pervasive property of 'being' that is all around is.  A property that is undefined because it is not related to any specific condition.
On the other hand, This property of being also seems responsible for allowing us to intellectualize about, and establish ratio between, conditional elements.  This is obviously a good thing for us who try to navigate the world successfully day to day.

Thoughts?
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 12:32:18 AM

Spiritual world?

I was agreeing with you BTW, I was simply stating my beliefs, have and hell is a real place... but its the SAME place. To me when you die, depending on your state of consciousness upon death is how you will view the world that you are sent to for eternity. If your a good moral person you will perceive death/spritual world in a good perspective, and if your a person with bad morals you'll think your lost for ever because that's what you thought you were in the physical world but still in the same place.. This is how all religion can make sense together. Some religions say that we will be in different domination/levels of heaven(or hell). but it is all the same place Smiley

You know i didn't think about that actually about perspective could possibly not being existent after death. I guess i was sub-consciously going off of what some scientists are claiming to prove. Which is the only thing we can prove is our consciousness our self and that they think all matter is a hologram since all matter is just "light that has been slowed down in time exponentially" as they described it

Smiley  light slowed down in time exponentially...hmmm I'll hafta give that one some thought!
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 07:46:30 PM

Dude you equation is crazy it makes sense, and may even make sense mathmatically upon first, 2nd and 3rd glance..

and yeah about the light slowed down I'll find the link to where i found the article of the scientific studies they are doing.. but yeah its a mind trip.
Insuremeplz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 12:12:07 AM

I would like to subscribe to your teachings.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 12:23:04 AM

I would like to subscribe to your teachings.

lol  Huh
nanamin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:35:14 AM

.01 btc/minute = $7.8/hour. If I pay you for 10 hours, will you videotape yourself praying out loud for 10 hours straight and post it to YouTube?
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 03:48:52 AM

.01 btc/minute = $7.8/hour. If I pay you for 10 hours, will you videotape yourself praying out loud for 10 hours straight and post it to YouTube?

Yes.  Yes I will.  Though you're really gonna make me use my TB harddrive aren't you.  Wouldn't that take like 10 hours to upload to YouTube?
nanamin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 05:29:40 AM

Yes.  Yes I will.  Though you're really gonna make me use my TB harddrive aren't you.  Wouldn't that take like 10 hours to upload to YouTube?

Luckily, uploading is a passive task Smiley Maybe you could SCP it to me to minimize the effort and I can split and YouTube it Wink
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 08:21:11 PM

Luckily, uploading is a passive task Smiley Maybe you could SCP it to me to minimize the effort and I can split and YouTube it Wink

Haha, are you for real?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 09:55:37 AM

Haha, are you for real?

Would praying for 10 hours straight look any different to praying for one hour looped? In fact, you could probably just pray once and loop it thousands of time. Religion finally catches up with math! Oh wait, buddhists already do that.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 11:35:44 PM

I would love to host this video for educational purposes. And to who ever thinks that someone could get away with recording a one minute loop then sell it as praying for 10 hours must be chuck noris becuase i know praying or even meditating for even 3 hours straight gets very tiresome every minute passing so there would obviously be some authentic-ness too this looping video in order to work

Lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: